CV badges

Reaction score
I am trying to piece together a cv badge set. I have a few, if anyone has an extras or ones they don't want pm me and I will buy or trade for them. Thanks

Reaction score
If I would have known this many of the badges would have been available, I would have tried to piece a set together. (I just got my Jedi Knight in the mail yesterday and I'm still in search of the mace Jedi Master.) I opted to just buy a complete set at the CV store. I remember the CIII badges weren't flooding Ebay back when.

Reaction score
still was a better deal to buy the set like you did if it was $60. also where did you get you jedi master badge and how much? Thanks

Reaction score
still got my CIII badge set glad i got it to pretty cool with the wood box

Reaction score
phantomrs said:
still was a better deal to buy the set like you did if it was $60. also where did you get you jedi master badge and how much? Thanks
It was the very first one to pop up on eBay. I ended up getting it for $100 plus $3 shipping. There are 2 more up that end in the next 24 hours I believe. Still have yet to find the Jedi Master.

Reaction score
hey guys out of curiosity if someone was going to sell a jedi master vip badge what do you think it would go for?

Reaction score
cool thanks for the reply will have to think about it, it would help out in making a dent in getting my costume armor made.

Reaction score
drazen said:
cool thanks for the reply will have to think about it, it would help out in making a dent in getting my costume armor made.
Armor? Thinking of joining the 501st???

Reaction score
well 501st and RL but even being an r2 builder its like pulling teeth to get some extra super secret squirel info

Reaction score
drazen said:
hey guys out of curiosity if someone was going to sell a jedi master vip badge what do you think it would go for?
Make me a good price or eBay it so I can bid.

Reaction score
ok guys sense i asked the question about the master badge i have gotten alot of pm's wanting to buy it. i will be selling the CV vip master badge. just need to figure a fair way for everyone to get their shot

Reaction score
really the fair transparent way is ebay
less you wanna trade for a set of cereal boxes

Reaction score
have a set already lol yeah ebay would be but sense i cant advertise an auction cant post if i listed it there

Reaction score
drazen said:
have a set already lol yeah ebay would be but sense i cant advertise an auction cant post if i listed it there
You could set a price, have everyone who's interested send in their names, and then hold a raffle, where the lucky winner will have the chance to buy the badge. Hey, it worked for Lego at SDCC, right?

Reaction score
Well, i dont think its really that complicated...just tell people who pm'd you its on ebay. Anyone who is remotely interested, and knowing the price point approximately would, or should, be looking on Ebay anyways. There are always lots of posts on RS saying an item for sale has been moved to ebay. The intent is that the FS sections are not used primarily as adverts for ebay auctions. Just post it for sale here and give a timeframe if not sold it will go to ebay. Or just haggle with the people who have pm'd you. But really if you want to be the most open and fair, ebay is sadly it.

Reaction score
My preference would be evilbay. Just list it as any other and people can do a search for the badge. Just don't post a link to the auction and all is well.

Reaction score
I got a complete set last night via ebay for $100 shipped. Not bad I thought.

Reaction score
phantomrs said:
I got a complete set last night via ebay for $100 shipped. Not bad I thought.
When you say complete, you mean the 17 regular badges, excluding the VIPs, right? That set was $60 at the con.

Reaction score
yes, no jedi knight, no jedi master. However the set of 17 seems to be going anywhere from $150-$200 online. So I was happy with $100

Reaction score
phantomrs said:
yes, no jedi knight, no jedi master. However the set of 17 seems to be going anywhere from $150-$200 online. So I was happy with $100
Great find!

Reaction score
I still need the Jedi Master to complete my set of 19. Who's going to sell me theirs?

Reaction score
I just noticed a couple of Jedi knight badges on e-bay and they are going for around $100 to $150 has anyone seen a Jedi master badge for sale?

Reaction score
jedijaysin said:
I just noticed a couple of Jedi knight badges on e-bay and they are going for around $100 to $150 has anyone seen a Jedi master badge for sale?
There have been several Knights on Ebay, so far no Masters.

Reaction score
A Master/Knight Badge set just sold on ebay for $500 BIN. They were pretty beat up but that puts the current value of the Master at roughly $350-400ish. I expect a few more Masters to pop up now.

Reaction score
you would think that there would have to be a way to reprint these. i guess the little holo stamp thing would be the problem.

Reaction score
I may have an extra Master badge for sale. It has Grant Gould's G signed on it near the bottom.

Reaction score
I don't have the jedi master or the jedi knight but I did this for my badges:

I think it turned out great.

Reaction score
that looks great

did you do it yourself or have it done professionally?

I was thinking of doing something similar . What are the dimensions of that frame?

Reaction score
that's great stuff!

do they have examples of other movie memorabilia on their website?