CV Babe Pics

Reaction score
ok, the photo is back. Good. Looks like Pre Vizsla already has dibs on her though. Lots of $ and power has he.

just for fun (one of my only surviving CIV pix):

Reaction score
loneuglyfish said:
I actually met her in Epcot the day before CV. She was with another fellow attendee (Shogun Vader) and they were just trying to find people going to CV at Epcot.

She had various costumes and looked gorgeous in and out of costume. She also had two other sisters, I want to say, that looked identical to her. Possibly twins even.

I know I have a couple of pics with her. I'll have to find them.

Reaction score
loneuglyfish said:
sorry its blurry, but I thought youd like this one more of her

How dare you snap a pic from behind without her knowledge....prepare to face the wrath of mousedroid.

Reaction score
ey dude - your pic was low angle and from an escalator. Hate to say -but inapprops for a family forum. (In an adult section maybe, but too risque for here) This girl is covered better & this shot is level.

I won't say i'm a saint though -i snapped a pic last year of an unsuspecting arena Padme when she was turned around. Not very close though.
edit: actually i can post. It's not that bad.

my friend who i went with (swspiffy) is actually in this. Think this was taken near GG. (man was she a babe.....:))

Reaction score
bikerscout said:
ey dude - your pic was low angle and from an escalator. Hate to say -but inapprops for a family forum. (In an adult section maybe, but too risque for here) This girl is covered better & this shot is level.
Dude, it was butt cheeks.....pretty damn pg rated if you ask most.

And no matter what level the camera was at, those cheeks would have looked the same. Shoot, look at half the Curry boob spillage shots...or the squatting sl... c'mon now. If those pass in a family forum, a simple low butt cheek shot should not shock anyone. So laughable....

Reaction score
i won't say those other shots are pg. More Pg-13. C'mon dude, that angle u had & up an escalator? Pervy -no doubt about it. I'm not shocked --i'm just sayin it's pushin it for this site. I wouldn't mind them staying, but if more mods saw all of these pics in question- most of them would be taken down

Reaction score
bikerscout said:
i won't say those other shots are pg. More Pg-13. C'mon dude, that angle u had & up an escalator? Pervy -no doubt about it. I'm not shocked --i'm just sayin it's pushin it for this site. I wouldn't mind them staying, but if more mods saw all of these pics in question- most of them would be taken down
Let us look at this. Sure, this is a family friendly forum .... but Celebration V was a family friendly event. TONS of kids of all ages walking around, seeing all the scantily clad women. What about the angle most of those kids are subjected to when walking behind "cheeks"?

And "Pervy", seriously? That label can be put on every picture in this thread.

Reaction score
Since this is titled CV Babe Pics, there should be no surprise on what to expect in this thread.

These girls and women dressed like this to attend the event. If they didn't want their pictures taken or the attention given to them, then they shouldn't be in costume. They do enjoy the attention.

These type of pictures are the norm these days. Ever take a take a look at the magazine covers at the local store checkout?? With suggestive text too? These are right at kids eye level too.

IMO: The whole arguing of what is PG, PG-13, or even rated R; is pointless in this thread.

-MD

Reaction score
bikerscout said:

I won't say i'm a saint though -i snapped a pic last year of an unsuspecting arena Padme when she was turned around. Not very close though.
edit: actually i can post. It's not that bad.

my friend who i went with (swspiffy) is actually in this. Think this was taken near GG. (man was she a babe.....:))
this pic was of the detail involved in making a Boba costume...Padme just happened to be stanidng there

Reaction score
MountainDooku said:
Since this is titled CV Babe Pics, there should be no surprise on what to expect in this thread.
i fully agree. if you don't like it, then don't look.

Reaction score
DarthBeek said:
bikerscout said:
Let us look at this. Sure, this is a family friendly forum .... but Celebration V was a family friendly event. TONS of kids of all ages walking around, seeing all the scantily clad women. What about the angle most of those kids are subjected to when walking behind "cheeks"?

And "Pervy", seriously? That label can be put on every picture in this thread.
C'mon man. U knew it was suspect when u posted it. Kids don't know any better & don't think in the terms we are

Reaction score
I can tell you from crossing paths with escalator girl, on several occasions, that you saw THAT view every time. His shot didn't reveal anything that wasn't plainly visible. My 3 year old commented while at the show "Daddy, I see her booty! hahahaha!!"

Reaction score
Darth_Chuck said:
I can tell you from crossing paths with escalator girl, on several occasions, that you saw THAT view every time. His shot didn't reveal anything that wasn't plainly visible. My 3 year old commented while at the show "Daddy, I see her booty! hahahaha!!"
Which character was said butt shot of?? Wampa girl??

Reaction score
HeadlessGree said:
Darth_Chuck said:
Which character was said butt shot of?? Wampa girl??
No, the girl with the green dress that stopped halfway down her butt, meaning everybody saw London and France. A few people got bent out of shape about the picture.

Reaction score
oh...so green dress as in not really in character just wearing a high riding dress?? Not even a Boba babe or Hottie Sith

Reaction score
I saw the girl too..c'mon guys/gals...the girls know what they're doing when they dress like that. Regardless of the picture in question, look at the thread title.

I talked thoroughly with the boyfriend of the now famous Wampa Girl. He told me they both were huge fans and wanted to do something different. They both knew that they'd be there all day doing stuff and taking pics with complete strangers. Me included...

It's all in good fun, if there were something too wrong w/it I think the mods would have already stepped in.

Reaction score
Vitus said:
dress? I wouldn't even have called it a skirt. It was more like a belt lol..
so even though it was an up shot wasn't most her booty hanging out anyways (from the descriptions I am hearing) and would've been caught in any other shot??

Reaction score
HeadlessGree said:
Vitus said:
dress? I wouldn't even have called it a skirt. It was more like a belt lol..
so even though it was an up shot wasn't most her booty hanging out anyways (from the descriptions I am hearing) and would've been caught in any other shot??
Her but was hanging out and the skirt maybe covered half of the booty plus it was lacey see through stuff... I'd have to say Yep Unless the picture was taken from the next floor up. As a side note she is at the top of the escalator in the pic and the guy right beside her is staring right at her but lol and it looks pretty flat there.

Reaction score
I for one think that picture was alot to do about nothing. I am sure she knew that once she put that outfit on, she would turn a few heads and she knew her picture taken. I don't think that picture was any worse that the links to AC on her twitter page.

Reaction score
keep them coming guys ha ha, anyone that has a problem talk to god cause i dont care, get over it nothing on here that anyone 5 yr old couldnt see at the show

Reaction score
that's not the point. These costumed girls -would've objected to the pictures in question. The nature they were taken

Reaction score
bikerscout said:
that's not the point. These costumed girls -would've objected to the pictures in question. The nature they were taken
No one knows that for sure outside of the individuals themselves. I saw a few of them being photographed in all sorts of states, and they were quite aware and did not seem to care. That said, and it pains me to say it, no matter how you cut it upskirt photos of anyone whilst they are completely unaware is indeed creepy. Don't get me wrong I rubberneck with the best of them, but I suppose something like that it would be polite to show them the photo and ask if you can keep it. I would guess many would not care. It also seems weird to me if someone were to come up and say "hey look at this creepy candid upskirt photo I took, mind if I keep it and share on the net?". In the end its paparazzi. Dont want that crotch shot posted all over, better wear panties!

Reaction score
I forgot I had this pic. I figured I didn't have any pics to contribute because we've all seen the Leia's then I remembered this one. Not only is she a hottie but she is really cool and fun to talk to.

Reaction score
bikerscout said:

ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS?!?

Reaction score
bikerscout said:
this is close to what i'm trying to convey. Not exact, but good enough
We all know how you feel about this subject, can we move it along now? The picture in question has been removed.

Reaction score
Vitus said:
heres some chicks We met outside of the Ice bar... not the Hoth one but one down the street... they said they were going to a Galaxy party at the ice bar...

HOVER HAND!

Reaction score
it's not what it looks like I was just too sweaty to touch people and my wife was making me take pictures with chicks.

Reaction score
Vitus said:
it's not what it looks like I was just too sweaty to touch people and my wife was making me take pictures with chicks.
No hard feelings.

My wife, Kim Kardashian, sometimes makes me take pictures with other Playboy models. It is absolutely excruciating.