CV Babe Pics

Reaction score
keep them coming guys i know there was more than this, dont let the opinion of a few let you loose your thunder its all good.

Reaction score
We were calling this girl "Boba Fatale." I saw her without the helmet on a couple of times; gorgeous!

Thought this was one of the prettier Slave Leia costumers on the floor.

This girl's costume was insane!

Another very cute girl, wish the photo wasn't a little blurry.

The was one of the best outfits, IMO, because it's just about dead on to the film.

Another great looking Twi'lek

This girl was gorgeous and [censored], and had a very creative outfit. All of the Mando's with her had excellent original outfits also.

I thought this photo was just perfect. I was taking shots of all the people in with the display and this girl made eye contact with me and posed and it just made an excellent photo.

E...

Reaction score
Turbowars said:
DarthBobul said:
I'm pretty sure this is the same girl that was dressed like the LELU in The 5th Element. You know the white stappy outfit and orange hair.

Very nice!!

Love the Wampa girl.

That's Adrianne Curry, she dressed as Slave Leia and the skin-tight Imperial Officer. She's in the 501st as well...I don't know if it was her in the LELU costume or not...

Reaction score
Heres a few of my favorites

Her paint job was pretty impressive, and the addtion of the colored contacts made her look even better.

Mrs. Fett

She was very nice, talked to us for a while and really seemed to be having fun.

An assortment of Slave Leia's

Reaction score
great pics guys and girls..some truly beautiful women in these pics with some great costumes...

Reaction score
just tossin in my share of the babe pics...

the bespin leia was an angel, a complete angel... swoon... sigh... would have married her on the spot...

that lady fett is something else, really messes with the mind somehow, but georgeous, major wow!! very sweet girl tho....

the a new hope leia was the dearest and made for a perfect leia sure....

the mara is awesome

Reaction score
SpiritYoda, you're right man. That Bespin Leia isn't just a good Leia, but probably one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen.

Reaction score
SpiritYoda said:

I'm not sure if I should be flattered or scared. I made it to the CV Babes thread. The guy in the Admiral Ackbar shirt in the background of this shot is me. I never thought of myself as a babe. jk

Reaction score
Spacehippy said:
Heres a couple more:

Yowza!!!!!!!!!!

& great pix Spirityoda!!!

I especially like the scouts next to the twileks --dunno what they're lookin at though -they should be lookin at the chicks!!!

Reaction score
The_Chosen_1 said:
SpiritYoda, you're right man. That Bespin Leia isn't just a good Leia, but probably one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen.
Amen to that... funny but her and I even look like we make a great couple. ah, the fickle hand of fate... oh well, I did meet here and chat with her and got a pic so the memory shall do nicely. I truly would have married her on the spot tho....

Reaction score
SpiritYoda said:

the bespin leia was an angel, a complete angel... swoon... sigh... would have married her on the spot...

that lady fett is something else, really messes with the mind somehow, but georgeous, major wow!! very sweet girl tho....

the a new hope leia was the dearest and made for a perfect leia sure....

the mara is awesome

Man, these two Leia's are CUTE! and HOT!

Reaction score
groove790 said:
SpiritYoda said:

I'm not sure if I should be flattered or scared. I made it to the CV Babes thread. The guy in the Admiral Ackbar shirt in the background of this shot is me. I never thought of myself as a babe. jk
"It's a trap!" FTW...?

Reaction score
groove790 said:
SpiritYoda said:

From your first two sentences I though for a moment you were the chick in the picture

Reaction score
nope but i was really wondering what was coming up next until i read the third sentence lol. I was getting ready for some complaints or a thank you but i wasn't sure which!

Reaction score
Slave Leia

To all my dear fellow Scummy Friends,

As a certified DOM (Dirty Old Man) I can only say that while CV was full of the most beautiful, interesting, bright, clever and wonderful women in the most marvellous costumes, The One and Only Original Leia, Carrie Fisher, is still the one that makes me want to slay that slimy great Hutt, Jabba.

Thank to all the brilliant Cosplayers who, with their inventiveness and courage makes Star Wars events so much fun.

Chris

Reaction score
Re: Slave Leia

..and thank you for being at CV, signing my poster and being a great part of our community!

Reaction score
SpiritYoda said:

She is beautiful.

Reaction score
...and to think Hector all that was going on just a few doors down in the Rosen..lol!! Wow. CIV in Orlando again please.

Reaction score
deathstar1000 said:
bikerscout said:
vader2001 said:
<visor fogs up>
Yeah, I made the mistake on clicking on of her Twitter links today at work.
Going through her twitter site, I never knew she was somewhat famous. A former America's Top Model, and Christopher Knight's (aka Peter Brady) wife.

http://twitpic.com/25yxdb

Reaction score
Reaction score
lonelyuglyfish --- all of those pics were cool. Esp. the femme-scout!!! I love the imperial guarding the throne

Reaction score