CV Babe Pics

Reaction score
ok i did it for C3 lets do it again lol i didnt get to go this time so lets see them ha ha

Reaction score
I have a [censored] wampa pic I will post later on.....seriously, very little white fur covering here.

Reaction score
By far the prettiest and my favorite "babe" I saw there. The one and only, Miss Cat Taber, Senator Padme Amidala from The Clone Wars.

Reaction score
Sorry for the blurry pic. Not my best idea to get a new camera right before the show. This is one of the more...ahem... endowed Leia's I've seen.

Reaction score
=) I knew that would come back to haunt me!! Hopefully today I can get a lot more pics. I left way early yesterday. I was SOOOO Tired and sore, and hurting. But I did see Peter Mayhew when I exited out those back doors behind the auto area. He was coming back in.

Reaction score
K3PO said:
Hail_Lord_Helmet said:
WOW nice Leia. Is she also going commando as well?!?
I was waiting for this thread to pop up!!
Just the thread?????
hahaha -- i'll be lookin forward to this thread. Not CV, but i'll put up the comic-con pic of me & Ahsoka (Ashley E.) again

u don't wanna see my ugly mug on the screen - trust me!

Reaction score
bikerscout said:
K3PO said:
Hail_Lord_Helmet said:
WOW nice Leia. Is she also going commando as well?!?
I was waiting for this thread to pop up!!
Just the thread?????
hahaha -- i'll be lookin forward to this thread. Not CV, but i'll put up the comic-con pic of me & Ahsoka (Ashley E.) again

u don't wanna see my ugly mug on the screen - trust me!
Very easy on the eyes.

Reaction score
Adrienne Curry who had a reality show on VH1 is here in a skin tight black suit like she's a s e x y imperial officer. I snapped a pic and will post it tonight. She looked HAWT.

Reaction score
Mofo_Jones said:
That's a very curvy and confident Leia. Many of the ones I saw at CIV were sticks/bag of antlers/too skinny.

There was one that I saw that needs to go on a diet of Big Macs and fries!

Reaction score
Nice cleavage.

Please take more pics guys!!!

I wish there was a drool smiley.

I wish I could go. Maybe next time.

Reaction score

Some kind of female Vader... she was pretty attractive.

Adrianne Curry... she was swamped by guys wanting pics.

Reaction score
Ashley Eckstein was rocking the boots today!! She is VERY attractive. I think I'll head over to her booth(Again) and get a pic with her. Also that gentle giant Jabba is a guy magnet!! Put 4 to 5 slave leias and you can lose time standing there!! If only GG had more products to sell while people were around there! There were some nice Padme Genosis arena outfit girls around, but it was hit or miss. The only way for that to work well is for it to be TIGHT!!

Reaction score
OMG!! Sooner sean that was her?!? I got a pic of her, but I though the chick with the jean skirt at Tom's booth was her?? (You can tell I've watched America's Next Top Model
)

Reaction score
DS...Only 2 Slave Leias on GG's Jabba. When I was there, there was up to six!!
The SL with the red hair seems to be the best at taking pictures with. She was really into it and hugged on and posed with every one while the other SLs posed behind on Jabba...When I came out of the Hall there was a SL with a guy in a Jabba suit...he had people cracking up while he was posing for pics...

Reaction score
my favorites are female Boba (dooku has already written what we all want to write!
), Juno Eclipse, and a few of those slave Leias

Reaction score

Go Yarna! Get your groove on!

That's Jabba...

Vader has breastages!

Reaction score
Some great slave leias running around again today, including Curry in all her glory!! When I was waiting in the Robot Chicken Panel line, there was a girl with a tight white corset on and some armor, high heels and a tutu. Lets just say her, ahem, cleavage was so pushed up her C/D cups were running over. One hard sneeze and those things were out!! Seeing any good ones at the Last Tour!!