Customizer Bustup question.

Reaction score
I dont own any bustups and was looking at some on ebay. How in scale are they with hasbro figures? Could you swap parts heads, hands etc...?

I was just wondering and sorry if there is a thread on this, but I could not find one.

thanks

DS

Reaction score
It really depends on which bustups you want to match with which Hasbro figures.. some are perfect, some are not even close. Sorry I can't give you a better answer than that, but that's been my experience.

Reaction score
jokabofe said:
It really depends on which bustups you want to match with which Hasbro figures.. some are perfect, some are not even close. Sorry I can't give you a better answer than that, but that's been my experience.
Thank you

I bought a few off ebay. Iam going to try and make some jedi or smugglers. Would bossk or Zuckuss the Gand be in scale?

Also I saw he saesee tinn clone set, and wondered if they would mix with other hasbro clone parts either basic or from the target clone wars line.

thanks again

DS

Reaction score
In my experience, the cartoon/animated bustups seem to matchup better with the Hasbro figures. For the others, I'm not sure as I don't have Bossk or Zuckuss... but usually the heads are the biggest problem (no pun intended
)