Custom Reaction THEY LIVE action figure

Reaction score
I was messing around with this over the weekend. I sculpted the head in wax then made a mold and cast it is light blue plastic. Carefully cracked the body on a Reaction Gustavo Fring figure, painted it up and Voilá a THEY LIVE action figure. Im working on a companion figure for it too. LMK what you guys think. Ryan

Utinniii

Reaction score
Looks fangtastic! I have a leather jacket Mutt from Raiders earmarked for a They Live character. Now get some bubblegum and put on the sunglasses!

It is a good idea to cast the head if you want multiple characters. I hope the head was bald though.
It is a good way to get rid of fodder pieces to because they can look like anyone.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I always like your work Ryan, very nice. frankly reaction figures don't look as good as this.

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys. Here is the companion figure I was taking about. Headcasts or completed figures are available. PM me if interested. Ryan

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys. Here is the companion figure I was taking about. Headcasts or completed figures are available. PM me if interested. Ryan

BEYOND AWESOME! great job. are you just selling the heads on these or is just the whole figure? I'd definitely be interested in purchasing a few of the head sculpts.

Reaction score
Agreed, I'd love to have some for a custom card back, I hope he answers my PM or this thread