Custom Plaques for Props/replicas

Reaction score
Hello, I’m a long time follower of this site but this is my first post and I’m looking for some assistance.

Does anyone know a good custom plaque maker that I can use that ships to the Uk? I used Feezlenuts for the longest time but after a series of unanswered emails I discovered he’s no longer doing these. A great shame but there you are!

Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Thank you! Ariel has many different designs to choose from and bespoke ideas are considered.

Reaction score
Good looking setup with the plaque. I have about 15 plaques from Ariel, the rest I have are from Feezle and another older maker. He can make any size and any design you want

Reaction score
I didn't know about Feezlenuts, there are some plaques I'm going to be needing in the not too distant future.

Reaction score
I also get all my plaques from Ariel, he even can make some for signatures with white background in the sig field (they are more expensive though).

Chris

Reaction score
I wonder how well these plaques would translate to artwork. I'm toying with having the title, artist and year for some of my original paintings to be hung with something similar. Thoughts?

Reaction score
I wonder how well these plaques would translate to artwork. I'm toying with having the title, artist and year for some of my original paintings to be hung with something similar. Thoughts?
I went to their site after posting last night, their work is pretty impressive and not limited to these plaques. You should check it out!

Reaction score
Ariel can do any type of design on a plaque. And also any plaque size. Just discuss with him your preferences

Reaction score
I went to their site after posting last night, their work is pretty impressive and not limited to these plaques. You should check it out!
I had plaques made by Ariel for all these:

- Five plaques for all five OT Code 3 vehicles
- SS Probe Droid
- SS Life-Size Salacious Crumb ( later on signed by Tony McVey)
- Alec Guinness printed signature plaque for my MR EP IV weathered Obi-Wan saber
- Peter Diamond printed signature plaque for the Godzilla Tusken Raider Mask
- Carrie Fisher printed signature plaque for the Clothears Boushh Helmet
- Death Star Surface 23" x 24" wall display
- 3 Triangular Star Wars colored logo plaques for pedestals holding SS McQuarrie statues

I've known Ariel for years and he's never let me down. Just tell him what type of plaque design you have in mind, show him clear details of what you want, and most likely he'll reproduce it for you with sharp, clear and consistent details He is 100% a very reliable source.

plaquesdonebyariel.jpg

mcariel.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I had plaques made by Ariel for all these:

- Five plaques for all five OT Code 3 vehicles
- SS Probe Droid
- SS Life-Size Salacious Crumb ( later on signed by Tony McVey)
- Alec Guinness printed signature plaque for my MR EP IV weathered Obi-Wan saber
- Peter Diamond printed signature plaque for the Godzilla Tusken Raider Mask
- Carrie Fisher printed signature plaque for the Clothears Boushh Helmet
- Death Star Surface 23" x 24" wall display
- 3 Triangular Star Wars colored logo plaques for pedestals holding SS McQuarrie statues

I've known Ariel for years and he's never let me down. Just tell him what type of plaque design you have in mind, show him clear details of what you want, and most likely he'll reproduce it for you with sharp, clear and consistent details He is 100% a very reliable source.

View attachment 342278

View attachment 342283
Thanks Julian for the samples, they are all excellent! Ariel already reached out to me today. We got the Boba Fett EFX helmet already designed and are working on the other one. I have been very pleased thus far with his customer service.

Your THE STAR WARS logo is the sharpest by far though, very nice!

Reaction score
Thanks Julian for the samples, they are all excellent! Ariel already reached out to me today. We got the Boba Fett EFX helmet already designed and are working on the other one. I have been very pleased thus far with his customer service.

Your THE STAR WARS logo is the sharpest by far though, very nice!
You're welcome. Thanks. Yes, I love what he did with that McQuarrie design. I reworked the image for more clarity, sent it to him and the turn around was a great looking plaque with vibrant colors and detail. He also packed them so well all three corners where razor sharp, no bends while in transit. I believe I paid $12.00 for each of those three McQuarrie plaques a couple of years ago. I have to contact him again as I need a plaque made for the half scale Yoda from SS. Yes, his service is very professional. You'll be pleased with the end result.

Reaction score
You're welcome. Thanks. Yes, I love what he did with that McQuarrie design. I reworked the image for more clarity, sent it to him and the turn around was a great looking plaque with vibrant colors and detail. He also packed them so well all three corners where razor sharp, no bends while in transit. I believe I paid $12.00 for each of those three McQuarrie plaques a couple of years ago. I have to contact him again as I need a plaque made for the half scale Yoda from SS. Yes, his service is very professional. You'll be pleased with the end result.
We got the designs all worked out, and I just made payment. I also got the stand holders for both so it was a tad more, but still for custom work and the response time, I am very pleased. I cannot wait until they arrive! More than likely, before either of my helmets do haha.

Reaction score
I got these from Ariel today. Excellent customer service! Just waiting for the actual helmets now.
IMG_6260.JPG
IMG_6261.JPG

Reaction score
Pretty impressive work. I will definitely look to picking a few of these up before hanging my paintings.

Reaction score
I am another happy Ariel customer ! Here was the plaque he just made for me.B40F2116-91DF-45FC-A71D-EC860F9B27E7.jpeg
and yet another a few months ago next to my Red five signature plate. The Data plates are now available in color.
885C578A-A694-409F-9795-7F446CB4B479.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Do those black metal stands like eFX used to have them exist as well? I would buy some of these for my new plaques for DC and Marvel.
I designed those and Ariel printed them, here you can see how they look like with colour.

Chris

Reaction score
Do those black metal stands like eFX used to have them exist as well? I would buy some of these for my new plaques for DC and Marvel.
I designed those and Ariel printed them, here you can see how they look like with colour.

Chris
Wow I love those plaques, especially all the old '70s logos! Very, very nice.

He does still offer the stands (you can see it with my Boba Fett EFX one), but he did tell me his inventory is getting low, so I had to adjust the size of my plaques because I wanted them in the stands.

Reaction score

Chris
Chris as to the black metal EFX style stands I have NEVER been able to find those ANYWHERE and I have searched. There is a member on the forum here that can print them. But obviously in PLA not metal but the same size and style and the EFX plates will fit. Indeed Ariel is running out of stands except for the longer and larger plaques styles.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow I love those plaques, especially all the old '70s logos! Very, very nice.

He does still offer the stands (you can see it with my Boba Fett EFX one), but he did tell me his inventory is getting low, so I had to adjust the size of my plaques because I wanted them in the stands.
Yes I searched for the old Logos, sometimes very difficult to find.
Here are some more I prepared:

Chris as to the black metal EFX style stands I have NEVER been able to find those ANYWHERE and I have searched. There is a member on the forum here that can print them. But obviously in PLA not metal but the same size and style and the EFX plates will fit. Indeed Ariel is running out of stands except for the longer and larger plaques styles.
PLA = plastic? Might be interesting though.
Chris

Reaction score
Yes I searched for the old Logos, sometimes very difficult to find.
Here are some more I prepared:

PLA = plastic? Might be interesting though.
Chris
Very nice! The Iron Man and Captain America are well done.

The only thing is the Spider-Man logo is from the '90s, not the '70s. The HULK one is also from the late '80s. This was the Spidey logo from the '60s-'80s.

The '70s HULK logo had a slant to it, but I like the one from the '80s you used better :)

Reaction score
Hello there,
Can someone post or shoot me a mp of Ariel's mail/ website please?
I would like to order some plaques from him if possible.
Many thanks

Reaction score
Oh no the 2 smaller stands are sold out already. :( That is really bad news. Fortunately the plaques that I am missing need the larger stands because I don't like the other acrylic version of it. Dammit.
Chris