Custom display cases

Reaction score
I just spotted a case holding chief chirpa with a catapult in a UKG case. I love it. I started looking at CAS and UKG and they are the only ones offering them. Look on Facebook in the vintage groups for a glimpse, but these are for graded only .

I have an idea to combine my 2 hoth cannons with a snowtrooper and rebel soldier as a single cased item.

I have seen other custom cased items.

I know GW makes cases for CAS, but I haven't seen him offer custom cases like these.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Toyman
I would love to give my business to a custom case maker as well! I have many things I would love to display in acrylic, but I want to be able to take them out and at the same time keeping them protected!

Reaction score
Sounds like we need to all lobby for Ian to make some.

Start by posting ideas and wish lists.

Maybe he is reading ,lol

Reaction score
X98 I was told by AFA about a year ago to check with CAS to see if they would make me a custom case. CAS said no only when grading.

Is this new for AFA? Also do they build them similiar to Ian's cases where you can remove the items?

Reaction score
X98 I was told by AFA about a year ago to check with CAS to see if they would make me a custom case. CAS said no only when grading.

Is this new for AFA? Also do they build them similiar to Ian's cases where you can remove the items?
I know they make custom cases, but I don't think they have compartments or dividers like GW has. I believe they are just box style slide open cases. Just pick your size and they make it.