Custom Commissions Sales and Requests

Reaction score
Hey guys, haven't been around in ages but I'm getting a star wars itch and I'm opening up to commissions. I don't do organic sculpts, I do things like droids, vehicles, dioramas, etc.

I do this professionally, so I can do stuff from simple repaints to complete scratch builds. Let me know if you need something made!

Reaction score
LOOKING FOR

UZAY BLUESTARS CUSTOM
UZAY HEADMAN CUSTOM

YARNA/GARGAN CUSTOM.

Both UZAYS can be found carded on ebay for 30-50 bucks, im just wondering if anybody has one or both of these they would like to move on, i think a guy with the ebay shop steelcitydragon used to sell them on ebay but im pretty sure he is wrapping things up, ive found a few on ebay but they will not ship to Oz.
Even might be interested in loose.

Im looking for spot on colours for the Uzays

Also looking for vintage style custom GARGAN (the 6 breasted dancer lol).

Please PM me if you can help.

Warm regards and thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am looking for a 3 3/4 poseable Sifo Dyas, kazadus paratus, dass jennir zao figures if anyone can make please pm me with estimate cost/materials needed

Reaction score
Hey guys, haven't been around in ages but I'm getting a star wars itch and I'm opening up to commissions. I don't do organic sculpts, I do things like droids, vehicles, dioramas, etc.

I do this professionally, so I can do stuff from simple repaints to complete scratch builds. Let me know if you need something made!
Sent a PM a bit ago. Never heard back... You still around?

Reaction score
customs

Hi again everybody :)

As I wrote in the huge lot thread already, nobody wanted to spend the
6666,- on the lot so I've decided to now split the lot up. But I didn't split
it into single helmets, as I don't have the time to take care of so much
shipping stuff and payment tracking and so on. I split the lot into nine
smaller sets and I dropped the price for everything over another
1000$. So the added up price of those 9 lots together is now 5600,-

Fully trackable and insured up to USD$ 700,- Air-Mail Shipping to
the US will be $75,- (won't get cheaper as I won't ship this uninsured!)
Sadly the German Postal Company does not offer a higher insurance
amount than 700 USD$ to the US. Canada will be the same amount.

Fully trackable and insured up to 700$ Air-Mail Shipping to the UK
and the Rest of the European EU countries will be USD$ 25,-

Sorry, but I won't ship to other countries, as full online tracking is not
available for the rest of the world.

Payment is to be made with PayPal only, except you live in Germany,
then you can also visit me and pick the heads you want up for cash.

IF SOMEBODY NOW DECIDES YOU WANT TO PICK UP THE ENTIRE LOT I
WILL OFFER IT TO THAT PERSON FOR USD$
5500 PLUS FREE SHIPPING!

This offer will of course expire as soon as somebody buys a set from
the lot ... so you need to think and strike fast if you want them all.
I will add a *sold* comment to the sets that have gone then so you
can see what is still left.

Of course the sets that include the most popular heads and helmets
as well as the *money-makers* like for example the OT Stormtrooper
Helmet are more expensive than some of the other sets!

So here are the 9 lots - write me a PM what you'd like to have, give me your
shipping address (NO PO Boxes!!!) and I will give you my PayPal contact.

Hope these will find a new home now ...

So whaever happened with the above customs were you able to sell any of them?
I would be very interested if you could add to the Cantina Set No.2 Colonel V1 and Mosep with red Beard and take out Han Solo and Mungo Baobab.
Awaiting your response.

Thanks!

Reaction score
VAC-METALLIZING

Hello. I was wondering if anyone here has the capacity to vac-metallize plastics, if they would be willing to do a couple of pieces for me, and how much it might cost. For example, how much might it be to do a Royal Guard-style helmet and a couple of accessories? Please PM me.

Reaction score
I'm looking to commission a custom vintage Darth Vader. Something akin to what Darth_Stranger did with his awesome custom vintage Vader.

PM me if you're interested!

Reaction score
Looking for someone who could build me a few customs

If anyone is able and willing, I would like someone to build me a custom Savage Opress with the mechanical arm and the Mandalor Version of Darth Maul. Would also like a custom cardback with bubble for these as well if anyone can. Of course, need to know the pricing but lmk if you can help!

Reaction score
Vintage astromech stickers

Hi!

does anyone make the vintage stickers for astromechs. I wanna make a r2-kt vintage custom.

please help!

thanks!

Reaction score
I've got a pink one leftover from when I did one for my daughter and I'd be happy to pay it forward if you send me a SASE.

PM sent.

Reaction score
Anyone know where someone could buy stencils of the aurebesh language? Would love to do some lettering on dios and vehicles, but don't have the talent to freehand it and probably too shaky to cut them myself accurately...
Sorry, just now saw this. Search for the aurebesh font and you can type and print whatever you like with word and clear decal print sheets.

Reaction score
Luthersquire...pm sent back. Thanks a ton man!
I really appreciate it!

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a quality sculpter that will take a commission for a custom 3.75" head sculpt? I've emailed/pmed a bunch of folks to no avail.

Reaction score
Hey Gang! Long time since I've been actively hanging around. Was hoping I can commission someone to cast several accessories in order to help me put the final touches on my revised 900 troop Imperial Battalion project. Would be equally happy to purchase any of the following pieces as well if you have them laying around.

Here's my needs (I can paint these myself):

4 Imperial Gunner vests
8 IG-88 rifles
10 Imperial caps
12 Rebel Trooper Endor backpacks (the sacks from Saga, not the boxed)
32 Sandtrooper ammo pouches (the ones attached to the pauldrons are fine.

Imperial decal emblem sheet, 1/4 inch and 1/2 inch diameters. The idea here is to purchase some Maurader briefcases and slap an imperial logo on 'em.

Extra fodder if you have it laying around, reasonable prices please:
Maurader IDS stands
Rebel pilot heads
4 Imperial cannons
4 Juno Eclipses (1st with full tunic) or 4 Deena Shans
Dirty Evolution Sandtroopers

Please, PM only. I have tons a feed back from my active days and can pay by paypal.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Any customizers willing to consider a Jabba Throne Room project?

Hello all, I posted something similar elsewhere and was told this is the thread to present my request.

At some point -- not now, but in the next two years -- I would love to have a replica diorama of Jabba's throne room. Not the whole palace. I done need a trap door to a rancor pit. Ideally I'd like the main throne room, the alcove facing it where Ree-Yees and Yak Face sit, and the room where Han Solo hangs. I'd like the curved archways and steps, like you'd seen in the movies.

Here's an example of the layout/scale that I'm looking for:
http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1083215/

This was done by Jabbapalacespy -- really amazing work -- and I sent him a direct message.
What JPS did is along the lines of what I'd like. It wouldn't need to be painted -- I can probably handle that. And it doesn't need all the light fixtures, either. Basically I'm looking for the skeleton -- walls, floors, archways, steps.

So, as this is really an initial inquiry, I'd like to see who might be up for this (again, not immediately), and how pricing tends to work (I know there are many variables here).

So, there you go! I hope to hear back just to get a sense of whether there might be interest, etc.

Thanks,
Matt

Reaction score
Am looking for two Imperial Jumptrooper rocketpacks, could be original or castings in white or black plastic. Thanks!

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone willing to do 2 simple repaints-- Phase 1 Clone Trooper Captain (Red) and Clone Trooper Commander (Yellow) on the VC45 buck, which I have and will provide. Please PM me with a price if this is something you're willing to help with. Thanks!!

Reaction score
Where can I buy some nice custom vintage figs???

Hey guys, I would love to buy some well made custom vintage figures. Preferably figures that should have already been made like slave Leia and Tarkin etc. Does anyone on here make them to sell?

I appreciate any tips,
Brad

Reaction score
Ok, this is a long shot request, but does anyone here start their customs with 3d design intended for 3d printing?

I'm looking for someone to create some 3d images for mr. potato head parts that I could have printed with a 3d printer. These would be both star wars and non-star wars related. I'd prefer this over sculpting because (aside from the fact I'm a poor sculptor) that if I have someone make one what I need and it breaks in filming I can print another exact copy fast rather than patching, repairing or attempting to have it re-sculpted from scratch. PM me if you can or have a lead on someone who might do this and I'd be happy to discuss what I'm looking for more in depth. Thanks!

Reaction score
Does anybody know if anybody has attempted a movie-accurate Teebo head? Also curious if a properly sized Ponda is available anywhere. My bust-up custom looks really good, but curious what is out there. I am hoping somebody does properly sized Doallyn and ReeYees heads, too. How does cast molding work? Is there any way to take a Hasbro head and actually upscale it?? Very curious.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Also wondering if anyone has found kit bash experts who could do some of the mandos from the Traviss novels. I am looking for someone who could do a really smooth paint job as well.

Reaction score
Does anyone have pdf's or patterns for custom black series card backs or 6" boxes?

Reaction score
Hey I'm new here but I was wondering if anyone could make me custom action figures of Jedi Master Ima-gun Di and Commander Keeli?