QUESTION Current value of my Vintage POTF Nikto?

Reaction score
I’ve seen some crazy price ranges (mostly asks) for these and I know they don’t come up very often. I scored this one almost two decades ago. The bubble is cracked on the top but the figure hasn’t been removed. What is a fair value on one of these today?C5190D19-9F86-42C5-9D07-76142950466B.jpeg

Dax

Reaction score
That's going to be tough to value because that damage can be very off-putting for a lot of collectors. Personally I consider badly cracked bubbles to be likely to eventually deteriorate leaving you with a nice cardback and a loose figure.

Your figure has very large crack in the base plus a larger crack across the top. It also looks as though the plastic has melted across the top of the bubble. I've seen better quality ones with cracks in them sell recently around the $4k - $5K mark. I'd consider somewhere around $1k to $1.5k for yours due to the severity of the damage but it could sell for more to the right person.

Reaction score
Agree that these POTF yellow, cracked bubbles are very delicate and only a bump or two away from leaving you with a loose figure. It's a shame, but it's very common with POTF MOC.

The Last 17 POTF MOC is the heart of my collection and personally I have sold off the cracked bubbles before they become loose figures.

You should have no problem getting a fair amount for it should you sell it now. The POTF is all the rage now.