Curious: Complete ROTS Basic Figure Collection

Reaction score
I'm not sure I am/can sell this, or even if I can ask this question here. If I can't sorry.

I've got a complete basic figure collection for ROTS packed up, all 68 figures plus many (if not all) the variations ( I remember the cream face meena tills is in there for example, different color bly joints, dooku saber, etc...). It's probably close to 80 figures in all (maybe?). It's been boxed up taking up space, and am considering selling it off. The kicker is that every figure is in a Protech Acrylic Case (not the plastic ones... the square hard acrylic case similar to the ones that have been graded). So in all, its like 20 boxes of individual boxed figures in acrylic cases. The shipping would obviously be a problem. I don't even know what I would charge for such a collection? Any thoughts?

Just thought I would get some ideas.

Here is an old picture to get an idea of what I'm talking about.

If this is the wrong place or against the rules, let me know and/or we can remove this.

Thanks
B

Reaction score
If the cases fit vintage figures (I don't have any ROTS to compare), I might be interested in just some of the cases. Who made them?

I don't have the money at the moment, but if you decide to sell (and open), I would save with some notice.

Reaction score
the cases were made by protech. I'm not sure if they fit all carded figures, but I think there were different sizes for different cards.