CTR Custom Parts Trade / Sale Thread

Reaction score
Does anyone have the following heads for 3.75 inch figures:

GI Joe Retaliation Kwinn
A head similar to: GI Joe 25th Gung Ho (can the hat be removed?) or Sgt. Slaughter (without hat and sunglasses)

Any heads similar to these guys:
Emon Azzameen - Emon Azzameen - Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki
Olin Garn - Olin Garn - Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki

A head similar to Luke from A New Hope. Like a boyish look, not too young though.

Looking for the heads that are the 'pull-n-pop' types. Thanks for any help.

Reaction score
Hanging out in a room with shelves full of TVC
So ... got a question and I know this is a long shot but here goes. I am looking fr some 3.75 resin cast female (and male) elven heads, long or short hair is fine... Seems few casters i found on ebay dont bother casting them.. is it because there's a short supply of resources or are casting the ears too problematic?

Reaction score
I have a huge assortment of 20+ from 2002-2007
These figures were displayed at one time but have since been neglected and stored poorly.

I wondered if anyone would want all of them as is for making other custom figures or what not.

Make me an offer. I'm in Gilbert AZ for a meet up but would consider shipping too.

I posted this is Prop classifieds forum as well...Thanks

https://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1140824

Reaction score
I'm looking for a 10th Doctor Sonic Screwdriver from the 3.75" series. Doesn't matter which version it's from. Thanks.

Reaction score
Does anyone have the central missile from the 2003 Hasbro Geonosian Fighter available? Can’t find mine for the life of me...

Reaction score
Does anyone have a extra R2D2 sensorscope that would fit in the Jabba's Servant VC version? I seem to have lost mine a while back. Doesn't have to be the one from the VC, just needs to be the right size please.

s-l1600 (1).jpg