CTR Custom Parts Trade / Sale Thread

Reaction score
I need any heads from VOTC Han or TLC Jacen Solo. I also need the neckpiece from the VOTC or SL (2010) Bossk.

I have the entire VOTC Bossk and legs from Cade Skywalker for trade. I am also willing to buy.

D. Martin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm looking for some accessories from the TOD wave of Indiana Jones figures. If you have any, let me know.

Reaction score
I REALLY need the shoulder armor from the TAC Umpass Stay figure.

PM Me if you have it.

Reaction score
I'm really in need of some modern (2007-) G.I. Joe flesh hands (so no gloves or anything of that sort).

Also, just a reminder that I still have some fodder left over in this thread.

Reaction score
I have a lot of custom parts which I will post a pic to soon, but till then, I am desperately in need of a TVC Yoda's right hand (his right(not ours). Please lease me know if anyone has one for sale /trade/etc/. I am VERT desperate on this at the moment folks---seriously! Thanks!!

Reaction score
NEED NEED NEED - GI JOE 25th Zap lower legs, by the pair. I need 4 sets. Thanks.

Reaction score
Need an IM2 tan Army drone from the Fury TRU set. Must have all 4 foot pads with no duplicates. I have an extra green Marine drone to trade for it. Thanks.

Reaction score
I need one (or more) of the long trenchcoats that came with several of the 3.75" DC Infinite Heroes figures like Commissioner Gordon and Question. If you have any please let me know.

Reaction score
jokabofe said:
I need one (or more) of the long trenchcoats that came with several of the 3.75" DC Infinite Heroes figures like Commissioner Gordon and Question. If you have any please let me know.
I got two from Sabretooth (XMO:Wolverine). Will those do as well? Just wondering

Reaction score
Need the following:

- Roron Corob's legs w/o feet
- female upper body (wearing top and bare belly). Maris Broodish, you know.

Reaction score
I'm looking for a GI JOE Baroness figure from the movie - the version with the dress. I dont need any accessories, or even the head. PM if you have one for trade.

Reaction score
darth_sidious said:
I'm looking for a GI JOE Baroness figure from the movie - the version with the dress. I dont need any accessories, or even the head. PM if you have one for trade.
Let me dig around, I think I have one if you still need it.

Reaction score
Does anyone have a plastic ninja hood? Drop me a PM if you have one for trade, thanks.

Reaction score
Need a modern Sgt. Slaughter head - doesn't matter if it's from the Build-N-Brawl figure, or SDCC... or a cast. I just need it so I can make a custom of Sgt. Slaughter for my son in time for Christmas. If anyone can help this would be most appreciated.

Reaction score
I asked this on the old board and someone thought that they had seen one from a tonka figure or something. I need a head that has a hat like this...any color is fine, I can paint it silver. Thanks!!!

Reaction score
I'm looking for a 12 inch scale (1:6) double-bladed battle axe (similar to a He-Man axe).

Reaction score
I posted this in a couple of spots, hoping that someone will be able to help me out.

This is probably a stretch but I'm looking for the head from the At-St driver from the Target Attack on Hoth battle pack. I need a couple, but I'll buy individually if need be. Here's a link for reference: Rebelscum.com; Star Wars Toy News Archive

Alternatively, if anyone knows of any of the sellers from china that have the figure, please direct me there as well. I tried tungahori, but no luck.

Thanks in advance, guys.

Reaction score
Looking for the non-masked head from the Comic pack verison of Beachhead from GI Joe 25th.

Also, if anyone has any suggestions for a possible head to start with, I'm trying to make a Joliet Jake Blues Brother 3 3/4" figure. Are there any portly or at least stout figures with sideburns? I found a chap-mei safari guy on Ebay, but it still didn't quite seem right.

Thanks!!

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking for a CW Commander Colt Left leg, or at least the lower half with complete knee joint for a custom. I can pay via paypal or trade the following:
Various Clone Trooper weapons (DC-15 Blasters, rifles, DC-17 Blasters, DC-17 Pistols), lower legs of Blue ARC Trooper from CW ARC Troopers BP aka ARC Trooper Havoc, Pack-in display stands.

Let me know if you can help!

Reaction score
For trade : Black Widow Body, GI Joe bodies/guns/helmets, Star Wars heads...etc

After several trades and purchases, I'm cleaning house
everything in the pictures - some head casts, G I Joe bodies, several Joe Helmets
and some random Star Wars heads

Looking to trade for 2 or 3 star wars male/female army builder type bodies (2010-2012), headless is fine
X wing pilots , Rebel troopers, stormtroopers, female jedi ,cantina aliens (more on the human side shaped) etc.
shoot me a PM
Thanks

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a shrunken down 1:18 Capt. Kirk head? I know there are some figures from the ST 3 era, but the sculpts aren't the best. Has anyone shrunk one of the 5" Kirks?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a shrunken down 1:18 Capt. Kirk head? I know there are some figures from the ST 3 era, but the sculpts aren't the best. Has anyone shrunk one of the 5" Kirks?

Thanks!
There's the new movie figs, but I would guess you mean Shatner Kirk?

Reaction score
Looking for a 25th. Sgt. Bazooka body and/or a ROC Heavy Duty body (the regular one, not the impact armour suit one). Just the bodies, heads and accessories not necessary.

Reaction score
I'm in need of the Rise of the Guardians Jack Frost figure that was a Happy Meal toy from McDonalds.
I will trade with something that's available in my trade list, or if you're after something I can try to acquire it.

-Thanks

Reaction score
Hey, I'm looking for a Hasbro Avengers Movie line Hawkeye head, without sunglasses, so it's a part custom since hasbro's has glasses sculpted on as standard.

i can cover all costs via paypal, pm me if you're interested :)

Reaction score
Reaction score
Hello All, I'm new here. I am looking for parts for the 2010 Hoth AT-AT. The belly hatch, internal ladder, all weapons for the head and speeder with platform for rear. I will buy but I have for poss trade the Voice activated R2-D2 18in droid. He is missing his periscope piece and missing a projector piece (fully working in awesome condition)

Last edited: