CTR Custom Parts Trade / Sale Thread

Reaction score
From now on, the CTR Custom Parts Trade / Sale Thread will be for any and all trading and selling of customizing related figure parts.

-Feel free to post the items you have or the items you need.

-Do not create new threads to request parts or to offer them for sale.

-Links to ebay auctions are not permitted - if you wish to sell loose figures or parts, simply state the price(s) in this thread.

-If you no longer need a part, or have sold the items you were offering, edit your message with [SOLD] or [AQUIRED] at the bottom of the post - do not delete the post.

Thank you.

Reaction score
Okay Gents, I'm officially putting these up for sale here.

Just PM me if you want one or two or whatever and we'll work out the details of how to pay.

I'm going with the same amount Tri-Gate charges.

$4.50 per head. One color cast. Any special color requests will be considered. Some air bubbles are unavoidable, but I make sure they are as obscure and small as possible and not right on the kisser.
Along with the $4.50 head charge there's a $2.00 shipping charge. (In the US) I'll ship up to 20 heads for the $2.00 charge. Any amount after will just slightly increase.

I will also consider a head to head trade. I am shy on most "Legacy" heads so let me know and I'll tell you yay or nay. I am looking for different Clone and Mando helmets, and Aliens especially Gragra.

Here's the list so far. Look for occasional updates...

Reaction score
Custom Han Storm For sale

In the second photo I try to capture a rip in the cardboard that runs into the plastic window 2 1/2 inches. Probably done by a razor when package was shipped in its journey somewhere before me. This Item came from Japanese collector.
There are also 2 small tears around the boarder of the figure on the lower right hand corner. The third photo I try to show how the image on the box has come loose some. (Just needs to be glued, but I'll leave it to you). The fourth photo shows the stormtrooper helmet. The plastic window has been pushed in as well. There is also a couple more tears around the boarder of the helmet. Its not in the best condition, but its traveled all around the globe.
It's believed to be an old custom done by Stellar Toys in the 90s (Gerry Flores). Its featured in an issue of AFN in the 90s too, but I couldn't locate it.

Asking $75.00 and $10.00 shipping.
Use paypal Only.
PM if interested.

Reaction score
NEED:

Hat from "Indiana Jones with Crystal Skull"

Head from "ROC Paris Pursuit Snake Eyes"

Upper torso w/arms from ROC "Destro"

Lower part of robe from ROC "Storm Shadow"

Legs from ROC "Cobra Commander"

Gun from ROC "Scarlett- Desert Ambush"

Please PM me if you have any of the above

Thanks

Reaction score
Hey Customizers! I have a bundle of incomplete figures and random parts and accessories I neither want or need and wanted to make them available to you guys (hopefully to be included in some of the outstanding work I occasionally browse through here). The bundles is free of charge, but I do ask for $3.00 to cover shipping, which I'm happy to accept through PayPal. Please PM me if you're interest - first come, first served! Thanks for looking.

Sold!

Reaction score
This is a long shot but if anyone has the Build N Brawl Wrestling ring (for 4" figures) that was a TRU exclusive, the larger sized one, not the one that you build from the figures, please let me know. It came with Randy Orton and Triple H. Thanks.

Reaction score
Jangodo said:
Hey Customizers! I have a bundle of incomplete figures and random parts and accessories I neither want or need and wanted to make them available to you guys (hopefully to be included in some of the outstanding work I occasionally browse through here). The bundles is free of charge, but I do ask for $3.00 to cover shipping, which I'm happy to accept through PayPal. Please PM me if you're interest - first come, first served! Thanks for looking.

Sold!
Great guy to deal with here. I can't believe how fast I got this stuff. If you're ever not sure about buying from him, do it! You won't be disappointed!

Reaction score
Hey, Ive been working on custom Marvel icons, any one have any ideas of what i could use as a stand for them or where I could find something like that? Im thinking like a peg- in- foot type stand not the doll type stand that wraps around the waist. Also any ideas of parts to use to make an icon size Bishop? Thanks

Reaction score
I'm looking for male Asian heads, in scale with 3 3/4" figures. GI Joe's Hard Master's head will do nicely, and perhaps some Japanese BBI figures as well, although I'm not very familiar with those. I can pay through Paypal or trade for other items.

[TAKEN CARE OF]

Reaction score
IncomT65 said:
I'm looking for male Asian heads, in scale with 3 3/4" figures. GI Joe's Hard Master's head will do nicely, and perhaps some Japanese BBI figures as well, although I'm not very familiar with those. I can pay through Paypal or trade for other items.
Pirates of the Caribbean has a few Asian characters - might want to check out that line.

Reaction score
I just went through my old PTOF2 figures from when I was younger and I realized that I am missing the weapons for both my basic Han Solo and Han Solo (Bespin Outfit) figures.

I need Han's basic blaster as well as the blaster rifle for both figures. Can anyone please help me find these pieces?

PM ME if you have them or if you know someone that I may inquire with.

Thank you!

Reaction score
Well, I've got my Asian heads sorted out for the time being, but now I'm looking for wings, something like this Spawn Redeemer has, but in scale with the GI Joe ROC figures. Unless any of you can tell me these wings don't look that insane on a 3¾" figure

GOT MY WINGS (DCIH Hawkman's, which are perfect!)

Reaction score
I'm in need of the Paris Pursuit Baroness figure for a custom. I dont actually need the head or any accessories - just the complete body with dress - PM me if you have one for trade, thanks.

Reaction score
My knowledge of Marvel characters is limited but does anyone know if there's a Universe scale figure with a head similar to this? The hair's optional, I'm after the face sculpt. I think there is such a character in the Marvel world, but like I said, I'm really not sure.

Any other in scale head looking like this will work too, of course!

ALSO TAKEN CARE OF

Reaction score
I would have to say any of the masked superheroes, then paint the skull like face on it, or have a word with our own Darthsinister and see if he can make you one.

Reaction score
AgentClaret said:
The head from Black Panther would probably be your best bet...
Hm, it just so happens I have that exact figure somewhere! Thanks, I'll check it out!

MichaelJa said:
I would have to say any of the masked superheroes, then paint the skull like face on it, or have a word with our own Darthsinister and see if he can make you one.
Thanks, Mike, if Black Panther's head won't work, I'll definitely shoot Sinister a pm

Reaction score
Like I said in the bird thread, I'm looking for a raven in 1/18-ish scale. There's an Edgar Allen Poe figure, which has the perfect raven, so if anyone has that one, shoot me a pm

GOT IT. A Playmobil crow actually

Reaction score
I need some cowboy style stuff. Any cowboy style hats, revolvers, or winchester rifles. Broken Arrow or Marauder, I don't care. I just don't have a lot of money or things I need to make shipping from those places worth it...

Reaction score
Again, I'm looking for wings. Not feathery ones, but more demonic in style. Kinda like the ones on the World of Warcraft Succubus figure.

And skulls, or casts of them.

Reaction score
I have Star Wars Legacy Collection & Expanded Universe up to Trade for any GI JOE 25th Anniversary figures or Rise of Cobra Figures. I have droid parts as well and some 30th Anniversary, Episode III PM if interested.

Reaction score
Wanted these parts for custom work, have paypal.

MU FIGURES WANTED:
Thor - Modern (Most recent outfit)
Captain America - Bucky Barnes version

DCIH FIGURES WANTED:
Black Canary
Cyborg
Green Lantern - Hal Jordan

I also need a good Batman Head that will fit on the MU Spiderman body, and not look to small.

And the Bigger Chap Mei Gorilla.

Reaction score
Looking for GI Joe POC & 25th Anniversary figure parts...

- The head (only) of POC Duke Hauser (v.43), or the head of either Resolute Duke figures (v.30, v.32)

Reaction score
Require any of the following. Have carded ToD / will pay cash (via PayPal)...

- Bandoliers / ammo belt from 25th Anniversary Rock 'n' Roll {ACQUIRED}
- Pistol(s) from 25th Anniversary Wild Bill {ACQUIRED}
- Torso (just the undershirt - not the vest) OTC ANH Han{ACQUIRED}
- Gunbelt, holster from Legacy ANH Han {ACQUIRED}
- Head (original or cast) from Jacen Solo

Help a guy out !

Reaction score
Anyone have a pair of glasses from Dr. Henry Jones? If you do, please drop me a message via PM, thanks.

Reaction score
looking for a VOTC anh leia head. I can take the whole figure too if need be.

Reaction score
I have way too many to list in this thread, but I have a whole ton of fodder heads, parts, accessories, and full figures listed for sale in this thread.

Reaction score
Hey everyone! This is my first time asking for a fig. that I need to make a custom. The fig. in question is Indy from the Last Crusade, the one with his shirt buttoned up and a tie. Or if anyone can think of a similar fig. with that type of body, that would be great. I need it becuase MrByz started an awsome custom Deckard from Bladerunner, and he's inspired me to do one. If anybody wants to trade let me know what you need, and maybe I might have it. Or if you want I can give you some money for it. Just P.M. me and let me know if you can help out. Thanks in advance, Gideon

Reaction score
darth_sidious said:
This is a longshot, but does anyone happen to have any of the heads from the Spy Kids figures?
I have the Juni Cortez (head only), but already used Gerti for something.

Reaction score
The ROC Destro looks very similar to that uniform with a little mod to the collar.

Reaction score
JediKnutt said:
The ROC Destro looks very similar to that uniform with a little mod to the collar.
You're right! Thanks. ROC figs are actually on sale here, so I'll check out the store this evening!

Reaction score
Posted this in the RS customizing section, thought I'd post it here too since a lot of these are GI Joe vehicles...

Hey guys, a buddy of mine gave me a bunch of vehicles and said I could do what I wanted with them, sell/trade/etc... 99% of them are loose, missing parts in some way, shape or form. I don't expect to make a million dollars off these, but just so you know, the funds are to help with out ever growning collection of medical bills. For those who know me around the boards, the last couple of years have been hell for us health wise and we're got close to $8,000 in medical bills, most mainly from me and my son.

Without getting too personal it's been a struggle to get them on track and set up with mini payment plans, but even doing that, it's added a chunk to our monthly bills, so every little bit will help. My buddy said if I sold these, we'll split the profits 50/50.. I'm pricing them pretty cheap, so please, please don't talk me down much more. If you're in the Chicago area, you're more than welcome ask for a bunch and we can meet at close area(if my car's not acting up).

I'm posting this here, cause, like I said, they're far from complete, and I think would be best suited and appreciated by customizers. Have a gander at the items, and I'm going to work on editing the pics w/ prices.

Rattlers, $6 each

Conquest Jets(reverse winged ones) $6 each
Helicoper Jet $4
SHARC $5
Police boat, and other small vehicles $2.50 each
bike $1

Hovercraft and 2 boats and EVAC $6 each
Orange tent thing, dragon skiff thing, sigma6 fig $3 each
4wheeler and snow thing $2 each
lil figures, ML skiff and bike $1 each

Big marvel Skrull guy $6
Sigma 6 guys and Street fighter $3 each

Big tank SOLD
lil' tan tank SOLD
everything else $4 each

Big cannon tank $6
Mech w/ antenna and all other mini vehicles $4 each
mech w/o antenna and cobra mech $2 each
SW fig $1

Police and camo hummer $6 each
Tan hummer(has brown paint splotch on it) $4
Drill, helicopter and jet thing $3 each
bikes $1 each

Big tank $8
Mobat tank and blue copter $4 each
small round thing $2.50
everything else $2 each(jets and copter on right were painted)

Black hummer SOLD
Big Tank SOLD
parachute $5
mini hovercraft, FANG and tan vamp $4 each
three small crafts $2 each

There ya go, if you take a bunch of stuff, I don't mind knocking off a couple bucks, but please don't ask for one small jet and ask me to knock off $2...
Prices don't include shipping.