CTF 2012 Fall - Ahh Vintage you will be missed....hurry back

Reaction score
New Thread as our last one was at over 650 replies...yikes.

Reaction score
wow.. that last one almost lasted a whole year.. remember the times when we'd go through 6 threads in one year? Stoopid crappy distribution.

Reaction score
Anyone have any of thse that went on clearance back in the Batman Begins days?

I need 2 more for a project...

Also, anyone have a Batpod(motorcycle)?

Reaction score
Just read the only way we will get the final wave of vintage is through on line stores.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am going to go BROKE buying enough Imperial Guards.....anyone order a case and not want theirs?? PLEASE let me know.

Also if anyone here is getting the GI Joe Sub service, Im only looking for a NanoBat, Big Boa and Dice so if anyone has those up for grabs, Ill gladly buy them :

Reaction score
They had individual figures from that final wave up on Amazon for 12.99 - with prime free shipping I thought that was the best deal I'd see so I pre-ordered the ones I wanted.

Reaction score
Damn limit of 2. Anyone on here not want 2 royal guards and want to put 2 in their order for me?

Reaction score
Anyone see the Vintage boxed At-St yet? I am able to drive again so I am back on the hunt. I was able to snag the Ewoks and Pilots set at TRU.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Anyone see the Vintage boxed At-St yet? I am able to drive again so I am back on the hunt. I was able to snag the Ewoks and Pilots set at TRU.
I don't know if this will help you or not, but on my way home from Chicago last Sunday we stopped in Merrirrville Indiana (near Hammond) and that K-Mart had two on the shelf. Since Hammond is so close to Chicago, you should be able to find this I believe.

Reaction score
The Bloomingdale K-Mart by Stratford Square Mall has the vintage AT-ST for $34.99. They've also got the B-Wing on clearance for $29.99. No sign of the Endor 2-packs though.

The Wal-Mart on Army Trail Rd also has the MTT Transport for $129.96.

Reaction score
Here is why my wife is awesome.

I ordered a wave of Batman figures (not mint) from Entertainment Earth. The website said I'd get 3 Batmans, 2 Banes, and 1 Alfred. However, I only received one Alfred. When I emailed customer service, they said the website was in error and that the listing was for a figure, not a wave.

After a couple of emails back and forth, in which they said I could send it back for a refund or that they would refund my shipping, I had my wife call. By the end of that conversation, she was on the web filling out consumer complaint forms for California and Illinois. I was convinced I'd be going to the bank on Saturday to have the bank fight the charge; Colleen actually bought paper this afternoon so that I could print out all of the evidence I'd need.

However, her phone call worked. I just got the email saying they were shipping out the other 5 figures.

I love my wife.

Reaction score
OOOOPPS... I think I called her Paulita when we were chattin' insurance talk the other night.. sorry.

Does anyone have this luke head?

Rebelscum.com: Photo Archive

I need an extra one or two.

And for the stragglers that don't use facebook, my cousin got me a late Bday present, a Chewie "leather" messenger bag.

I wish it was a little bigger though, that way it could fit a wide laptop, it fits out little one, but not the main one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If it is a Target exclusive, we'll find a way to get you a couple cost effectively.

Isn't Hasbro's panel today? Where is the news?

Reaction score
Wedge, do you happen to have 3 Degobah Landing Lukes in your trunk from your vintage stash? I need 3 for a future project and can't believe the prices those peg warmers are going for. Let me know if you have any extras or if you see them anywhere(I swear I just saw one on a peg not too recently).

Actually... I might just get some Renegades Airtights and dye him instead.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If anyone was waiting for the TRU podracer pack to go on clearance - now is your chance. It's 12.49 at TRU now, my TRU in South Elgin had a whole bunch so I bet they have them everywhere.

Reaction score
I just found the Shadows of the Empire wave (purple cards) here at Wal-Mart. They are only $10 a piece.

Reaction score
The ones from 1996? Wow... Wally will take anything back won't they. Hey you can get some beefy 5 point of articulation guys again.. yay.. what am I saying?

Reaction score
You win the prize. They are all Obi-Wan Kenobis, according to the sticker taped over the real UPC.

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about this? I've never seen it before (unless it is old) or heard anything about it.

Exclusive Wolffe Pack Clone Troopers Ultimate Gift Set - Star Wars 2012 Star Wars Exclusives

I am getting somewhat frustrated trying to keep track of what is coming out. It is like Hasbro is deliberately hiding product. I just found out there is a Commander Fox in the Clone Wars line (he wasn't in either presentation, nor is he on the checkist on this site), and they haven't announced that Movie Masters Anakin that has been on display. It is likevthey don't want people looking for their products.

Reaction score
The Trench Run is buy one, get one 1/2 off at Toys R Us.com. Would anyone like to split an order with me? I didn't get it for my birthday.

Thanks to everyone for all of the birthday wishes yesterday.

Reaction score
Happy Bday Wedgie!!! :( Sorry, I didn't know, I think I missed Doug's 50th too... but to be fair, there were years I forgot to wish my brothers and sisters Happy Bday and I can't even remember my Step-moms.. so... :D

I honestly can't afford it, or I would just to help you out so you could get one.

Reaction score
Bored to tears with the hasbro stuff. Switching to Lego. Selling stuff off on eBay, but will ask you guys first. Anyone need anything? Let me know.

Peter

Reaction score
On INDYs note...Im selling 75% fo my loose figures and you all know the ones Ive kept were harder to find ones so if you need anything come over or email me your lists.

Also I so want 2 Speeder bikes!! Let the hunt begin.

Reaction score
OOOOPPS... I think I called her Paulita when we were chattin' insurance talk the other night.. sorry.

Does anyone have this luke head?

Rebelscum.com: Photo Archive

I need an extra one or two.
Indy, do you have that comic pack Luke? Also, the Vintage Dagobah landing Luke, Ponda Boba and Dr. Evazan? Those are the only things I can think of, Oh, that one guy that looks like Bossk's species in the Cantina, HRCHEK KAL FAS.

EDIT:found his name.

Last edited:
Reaction score
hey all.

just thought i'd give a heads up.

stuck at work yesterday, i called TRU with the item number for the speederbikes. the lady said there was zero stock at any store anywhere in the area.

stopped at the bloomingdale store on the way home anyway (since that coupon was yesterday only), and there were two speederbikes on the shelf. (i picked them up.)

so if you're hunting, be aware that there may be something off about the computer inventory. don't rely on a phone call look-up!

Reaction score
so if you're hunting, be aware that there may be something off about the computer inventory. don't rely on a phone call look-up!
Or they just didn't bother telling you. I never trust to call them.

Bill have a Darth Malak? :sneaky:

Reaction score
I am looking for at least 2 of the speeder bikes. South Elgin toys r us did not have any today

Reaction score
Grabben the 4 Speeder Bikes from TRU Schaumburg this morning. 2 for me, 2 for a buddy. It is pretty sweet. I do have one of the biker scouts that come with it for sale...

There is NOTHING except the royal guard I am even aware of that I will be buying. Never thought this day would come...

Reaction score
Found my speeder bikes. Now I just need to fiond those Kmart 2 packs when theycome out and then i can sit back and wait for the last wave to ship...

Reaction score
Woke up Sunday morning with a splitting headache, nausea, in a bathtub full of ice only to find half my figures gone! Damn you James 2-Pack!
:)
Can anyone lend me $80?:)

Last edited:
Reaction score
NIce seeing David again! We worked out a great deal. MSRP + 10% for my loose figures - and I don't even have the nicest stuff here!

Reaction score
Nice to see you too INDY. Fun times...

That ferocious guard dog of yours definitely keeps your collection safe. I'm missing some flesh in spots.

MSRP + 10% is a good deal. I left a ton of stuff (the cool individual figures, I just bought army builders). I bought up all of his battle droids, Wookies, Jar Jars, and Count Doookus for a massive custom diorama of modern art.

Charlie asked where did all his boxes of LEGOS go? I told him that I had to help a friend get off of one addiction (Hasbro) by transitioning to a new one (LEGO) and some mumbo jumbo about the coming of the "LEGO fairy at the next full moon.". My apologies to your wife and your wallet for encouraging your new LEGO habit.

Reaction score
If anyone see an ewok Kmart pack this week can you grab me one? it figures when I go out of town they start to hit...

Reaction score
I orderd the VC wave 16 ones I wanted -on Amazon the republic trooper, nien and the royal guard. I wonder when they will actually ship - it says expected delivery like 12/4 argh...