CTF - 2011 Fall Edition

Reaction score
Just back. 2 wm. all gone at the first. Jack at the other. Pallets out but no sw.

Reaction score
You know it's probably wise just to grab anything new that you see. They make great trade fodder.
I've gotten a few Bariss Offees that I traded away. Otherwise it is just TPM wave here.

Happy July 4th & stay cool!

Reaction score
Will keep my eye out for new stuff, haven't seen anything new since Bastilla Shan wave here.

Reaction score
We need to start pooling our money together and sending someone to SDCC every year. I can't stand this every year for the rest of my life. Now that DC Direct announced their 3 3/4th line exclusives, I am really freaking out.

Reaction score
I was in Omaha last week and was able to pick up some of the Tarkin wave and finally a Wedge fig. Wow, wasnt that fig supposed to be last year?

Reaction score
Got the two new Target Vintage 3 packs. One has a new Snaggletooth and the other a new Power Droid. Get them now before Target figures out they have an error in their system. I got mine for $14.99, but they are on the scanner for $24.99. For some reason they ring up $10 cheaper.

Reaction score
So Im think Im pretty much done with Sideshow, just not really into the 1/6 scale stuff. I have the following Im offering here first, all complete, mint and with boxes and shipper boxes.

SDCC Exclusive Anakin Darth Vader
SDCC Exclusive Holo Chair Darth Sidious
SDCC Darth Sidious & Palpatine 2 pack - SIDIOUS ONLY w/ box and all accessories, no Palpatine

Reaction score
I will need about 13 of the Vintage Royal Guards...not even kidding

Nothing else exciting thus far. Im really hoping of news of a Han Carbonite, Leia Boushh or Luke and Han Stormtrooper on vintage cards...those are all I want to see before Vintage stops.

Reaction score
It is sad to see vintage go away, but Hasbro has not made it fun trying to collect these figs this past year.

Reaction score
I can't wait to get those Ewoks! I may be asking for some K-Mart help on the two packs. I've had luck at K-Mart, but I doubt I will on these as these are the first K-Mart exclusives I've really wanted...

Reaction score
I just went over the panel notes and seen mention of K-Mart. What is coming out?

Reaction score

Kmart will see a Vintage AT-ST Scout Walker (Endor) in August. Also a Endor
AT-ST Crew 2-pack with new head sculpts also to be released in August. The
packaging is based on some Vintage style packaging done in Europe. Ewok Scout
2-pack as well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is it me or does it seem like Hasbro just doesn't want this license anymore? What they unveiled sucks. How sad is it that the highlight of it was the announcement of a new Biggs, finally a Jedi Mara Jade and Jocasta Nu? Seriously, who makes the calls there. How did it take so long for them to realize they needed to make the Clone Wars characters into realistic figs? They seem to be dropping the whole animated line too -- THANK GOD!! The rest of it sucks. We already knew about the Nightsister (which is cool) but no exclusive for C6? That is LAME! The best thing that could happen here is for Hasbro to lose this license.

Reaction score
So is Vintage done officially?? If I dont get a Han Carbonite, Boushh or Luke/Han Stormtrooper Im going to have custom one made and damn will I be pissed!!!

The Speeder Bike, Jek, Mara Jade....ummm thats it for me thus far.

Reaction score
At the SW panel, Derryl Depriest(SP?) said that they have a list of vintage(old school vintage from when we were little) figures that they haven't done on (new)vintage cards at their office and their goal is to at least get all those made. For right now though, vintage backed figures go on hiatus next year but will be back. Next year is the return of Build-a-droid.

Last edited:
Reaction score
At the SW panel, Derryl Depriest(SP?) said that they have a list of vintage(old school vintage from when we were little) figures that they haven't done on (new)vintage cards at their office and their goal is to at least get all those made. For right now though, vintage backed figures go on hiatus next year but will be back. Next year is the return of Build-a-droid.
Correct, vintage isn't going away completely. Just put on the shelf for now. I am just pissed on the poor response to the distribution issues. They (hasbro) could at least fess up to their own issues instead of blaming stores. My hope is that will give Hasbro time to get their issue corrected when they relaunch the line again. Maybe just wishful thinking. I am glad to hear Derryl is back on the line. These last few year he wasn't the brand manager for SW. I could be wrong on my info.

I did pick up an extra wedge fig if anybody need one. Let me know,

Reaction score
Missed on everything...

Anyone get a Red Jinx they want to move or get the Shockwave HISS and want to sell their BAT from it?

Im so pissed

Reaction score
I missed them as well. I just caved and bought Jinx on ebay for $30+Shipping. I am starting to get sick of the SDCC exclusives. I really don't see how they benefit Hasbro. The only publicity they get is bad and the only people it brings in are scalpers. They actually lose money when we have to buy from scalpers because the extea we end up paying is less moeny to buy other Hasbro stuff. I am not going to not pay bills or buy food, so the disposable income is lessened for any other Hasrbo product.

These seem to be the ONLY exclusives I can't get easily at the regular price...

Reaction score
Well, I got superlucky this morning and in between meetings I checked to see if anymore got added back to the site. Sure enough I hit it at the right time and got the Hiss, White Jinx and the Carbon freeze chamber.

Reaction score
If anyone has a line on the DC Direct Green Lantern 2 pack from SDCC that's not 40% over the actual cost, please let me know. Looking for one to open. Thanks!

Reaction score
If anyone has a line on the DC Direct Green Lantern 2 pack from SDCC that's not 40% over the actual cost, please let me know. Looking for one to open. Thanks!
Right now I'm taking a wait & see approach to those. Mostly I'm hoping they will release them to a wider audience than just conventions. I have friends going to NYCC so I will at least get those. I wonder if they will have more of the 1st set there as well.
I've been watching these 2 sites in case they get listed...
DC COLLECTIBLES ACTION FIGURE | Graphitti Designs
Collectibles| DC Comics | Statues, Action Figures, Props, Replicas and More

Bill any chance on asking Diamond about these? Or perhaps nudge them a little to get them interested in LCS distribution of them?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Might I suggest our own toynk? They usually have the exclusives. They are close and really nice people. They also have a retail store.

Reaction score
hey fellas....I have a question for some of you that have gone to Wizard World before. We are going all four days this year and my question is about the whole autograph photo op thing. Youhave to pay separate to get a picture of the people you are already paying to get an autograph from?? The only time I've done something like this was at Celebration, and you could take a picture with the person you were interacting with....but from the way it reads on the WW site....everything is seprate.

i was hoping someone kind of give me a heads up on this before the show so i have an idea of what to expect. Thanks!

Reaction score
It depends. Some people charge for an auto, some charge more for a to buy one of their photos and an auto. Some even charge to get your photo with them with your own camera. Odds are if you pay for the autograph, they'll pose for a photo with you.

Reaction score
I just got back from Toys R Us, where I grabbed the new Vintage wave. I have Malgus and Wedge (and Nom Anor still) up for trade if anyone has a 501st (still have never seen one).

The other two will be available once I make a trade.

Reaction score
Since we all know this final wave of Vintage is going to be impossible to find if ANYONE sees a Imperial Guard PLEASE grab it right away. I will gladly come meet you, paypal you and even send a little extra for a finders fee.

I need 11 of these and I know they are going to drive me nuts.

Reaction score
We have four more waves of Vintage, right? My notes say the 3D (Walmart) wave, then the Royal Guard, SDCC wave, and then Orrimarko/Republic Trooper (maybe Mara? I wasn't sure).

Those last two (or three) will probably be the killers.

Reaction score
If you stop collecting the hasbro bs, you don't need to worry about it!

Reaction score
There is the current wave, then the SDCC wave, then Royal Guard wave and thats it.

Reaction score
I've still never seen a Dr. Evasan or Ponda Boba on the pegs, lol.
Well you can clearly see the problem in the case assortments...
2012 Vintage Star Wars Wave 02 - Case of 12 - Star Wars 2012 Star Wars 3.75" Vintage Figures
I only found Vader
2012 Vintage Star Wars Wave 02 Revision 02 - Case of 12 - Star Wars 2012 Star Wars 3.75" Vintage Figures
He could have been from this because I also found Aayla but that was at a different store.

My Wedge is coming from Germany in a trade for a G.I. Joe figure.

Reaction score
I am going to need more help with the exclusives than I thought. I broke my ankle two weeks ago, so I can't drive and can't walk without crutched for a few more weeks. The Ewoks are hitting TRU and the KMart exclusives are set to arrive soon. Could not have been worse timing as I missed camping with my family, have a Cubs game to go to in a week and the NIU vs Iowa game at Soldeir Field in less than a month.

I should be able to get the TRU set on-line, it is the KMart ones I am worried about...

Reaction score
Is Porkins set hitting TRU along with the ewoks?? If so I need to find me a porkins...

Reaction score
There is the current wave, then the SDCC wave, then Royal Guard wave and thats it.
What is the current wave? Is it the Wal-Mart repack wave? I hadn't heard that has hit yet.

I am still looking for four waves: Wal-Mart vintage, Royal Guard, SDCC wave, and Orimaarko/Republic Trooper.