Creature Stall in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge

Reaction score
I'm curious to know the scale of the plastic creatures, I wonder if they'll cover ground that Hasbro has not - they already have Worrt, but he looks huge.

Reaction score
What's that orange creature at the bottom? Never seen that in the films

Reaction score
I'm curious to know the scale of the plastic creatures, I wonder if they'll cover ground that Hasbro has not - they already have Worrt, but he looks huge.

looks like if you push worrt's back in his tongue comes out. Be nice if that was close to 3 3/4 scale

Last edited:
Reaction score
looks like if you push worrt's back in his tongue comes out. Be nice if that was close to 3 3/4 scale
Rockwort, puffer pig and rathtar are all about the size of a mini basketball and are vinyl stuffed with fluff like the Jabba, Salacious, Happabore and Dewback were according to a neighbor that works at the park.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That might make the Rathtarr in the ballpark of being compatible with 6" figures, while I guess you might be able to argue the Puffer Pig as something conceivably in the 12" scale range?

Reaction score
The Taun-Taun looks awesome. Wampa would've been cool but looks like he was at the beach and hasn't bathed in months LOL.

Reaction score
https://wdwnt.com/2019/05/photos-every-adoptable-creature-at-the-creature-stall-in-star-wars-galaxys-edge/

The
Krykna does look cool, and close to 3.75 scale, but $20? I've never been to Disney before, so perhaps that's the going rate for this kind of stuff, but in all honesty it looks like a cheap wind-up toy that would cost $10 - tops. I hope to see it displayed with action figures at some point, to determine whether its worth a purchase. The other I'm interested in is Worrt - again, not sure it should be $30. Perhaps they add $10 to what the MSRP might be at a regular retailer. I guess we're spoiled because Hasbro did a beast (Wampa, etc) plus a figure for $20. Still great that creatures are getting some attention, if / when I visit, I'll surely buy at least one.

Utinniii

Reaction score
Anyone know how the stuffed Bantha compares size-wise with the 3.75 Bantha? I hope they are compatible.

I was really intrigued by the Monkey lizards until I saw them in a video. Now I'm not so sure.
I like the spider and the worrt.

There was the flying fish-like creature as well, but I have to see what the scale is. If it was a large creature, I will get it, but if it was those tiny space-fish then I'll pass.

I love most of the things there and young me would want most of them. Current me is concerned with space and scale.

Reaction score
I actually want a fairly big chunk of these. I totally want the Monkey Lizard (Crumb colors), that's my #1. But never did I realize I wanted a Worrt as badly as I do! It's just a really unique piece, would stand out in a collection. Looks almost more like a prop puppet than a toy. Krykna I want not because of Rebels, I don't care about the animated shows, but because I will NEVER forget being haunted by the super freaky Mcquarrie ESB concept art of it as a kid. I totally blame that for my arachnophobia. I also want to totally get that Mynock to hang on my fridge. Then I do also like the Tauntaun, Dewback, and Bantha...but I'm not as attached to them because they seem more like simple plushies or figures.

I'm hoping to see more added to the roster later. Rancor HAS to be coming...right? But the ones that are sort of more fun, IMO, are the bizarre and obscure stuff you never really see done often if at all. I'd love to see a Wamprat and a Dianoga. What is surprising is the sheer lack of any prequel creatures. I'd totally love to see an Acklay, Reek, and Nexu. There's a lot to mine there.

Reaction score
I actually want a fairly big chunk of these. I totally want the Monkey Lizard (Crumb colors), that's my #1. But never did I realize I wanted a Worrt as badly as I do! It's just a really unique piece, would stand out in a collection. Looks almost more like a prop puppet than a toy. Krykna I want not because of Rebels, I don't care about the animated shows, but because I will NEVER forget being haunted by the super freaky Mcquarrie ESB concept art of it as a kid. I totally blame that for my arachnophobia. I also want to totally get that Mynock to hang on my fridge. Then I do also like the Tauntaun, Dewback, and Bantha...but I'm not as attached to them because they seem more like simple plushies or figures.

I'm hoping to see more added to the roster later. Rancor HAS to be coming...right? But the ones that are sort of more fun, IMO, are the bizarre and obscure stuff you never really see done often if at all. I'd love to see a Wamprat and a Dianoga. What is surprising is the sheer lack of any prequel creatures. I'd totally love to see an Acklay, Reek, and Nexu. There's a lot to mine there.
Exactly how I feel. I think the worrt could be repainted to look pretty legit, too.