CoolToyReview Will Be At NYCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If LEGO is present, here are a couple questions I'd like to see asked:

1. Will Batman and Superman be the main focus for DC Superheroes sets, with other heroes added to their sets (ie Wonder Woman coming in Superman's set, Aquaman supposedly coming in a Batman set in 2013) or will there be non-Batman/Superman sets with a focus on other heroes?

2. At the end of LEGO Batman 2 video game, there is a clip with Brainiac, is there a LEGO Batman 3 planned? If so, is it LEGO Batman 3 or LEGO DC Superheroes 1?

3. Is there a plan to release the recently televised LEGO Star Wars special, The Empire Strikes Out, on blu-ray/DVD prior to Christmas, and will it come with an exclusive minifigure like the blu-ray release of The Padawan Menace?

4. Any information available in regards to DC Superheroes specials/cartoon similar to the LEGO Star Wars specials or Ninjago cartoon?

Well, that's pretty much it for me. Thanks for this opportunity, even if my questions aren't asked.

Reaction score
To DCC:

1) Plans for more Arkham City figures beyond what will be shown at NYCC?
2) Any plans of picking up on figures for Green Lantern: The Animated Series, seeing as Mattel has no interest?
3) You announced products for the new CW show "Arrow"....does THAT include figures?
4) Plans for Injustice: Gods Among Us figures?
5) Lastly, why no Watchmen figures? Perfect opportunity..

If Bridge Direct is there:

What are your plans for the 6 inch Hobbit line? Can we expect to see in scale to the 6 inch line creatures, such as Blog, The Goblin King, a Warg, etc?

Thanks so much for doing this for us, CTR!

Last edited:

Raz

Reaction score
To DCC:

1) Are there any plans to release Batman related 3 3/4 figures with a batcave playset and batmobile,batplane vehicles?
2) Now that Jim Lee is out of Justice League will he still have input on the character figures? And will we get a New 52 Martian Manhunter?
4) Will there be more MAD DC figures?
5) Do they have plans to release more Deluxe Figures from Arkham City such as Grundy or Clayface? And with the introduction to the deluxe figures do they have plans to go back and revisit Bane with corrected height and more articulation?

Thanks CTR

Reaction score
Got a comment and question for Diamond Select Toys:

Comment - Thank you for rereleasing some of the Star Trek vessels. That's much appreciated.

Question - Now that the Enterprise B is in the works, any chance of seeing the Excelsior vessel that was shown a while back?

Raz

Reaction score
I knew I forgot something:\

To DCC :

1) can they please make a Batman pre-new 52 action figure line for hardcore Batman fans ?

Once again many thanks CTR!!!

Raz

Reaction score
Sorry for forgetting, but just read on thefwoosh.

To DCC:

1) On the forums (specifically thefwoosh) people want to know if you will be making the less primary and off-screen characters such as a Gordon, vicki vale, jack Ryder, black mask, and as for the off screen characters people want an Alfred, and an Oracle since they already have game models.

Sorry CTR! But still, thanks a lot.

Raz

Reaction score
To neca:

1) Do hey actually have plans to release human characters from left 4 dead?
2) Do they have plans to complete the character lineup from Borderlands 2?
3) Do they have plans to make an Assassin's Creed 3 Connor?
4) Do they have plans to make every class character from Team Fortress 2?
5) Do they have plans to make products from Splinter Cell Blacklist?

Last edited:
Reaction score
To neca:

1) Do hey actually have plans to release human characters from left 4 dead?
2) Do they have plans to complete the character lineup from Borderlands 2?
3) Do they have plans to make an Assassin's Creed 3 Connor?
4) Do they have plans to make every class character from Team Fortress 2?
5) Do they have plans to make products from Splinter Cell Blacklist?
I can actually answer those ones for ya..

1) No, not at this time. Never say never, but it's not likely.
2) Depends on the sales of the first series. They have characters sculpted, and ready to go, but they just need the greenlight (usually with NECA< that means no. Don't expect any more).
3) Nope. License lapsed.
4) As long as sales permit, yes.
5) Nope.

All have been answered on NECA's Twitter.

Reaction score
Oh shoot, I DO actually have a question for Dark Horse, seeing as how I just saw it announced that they'll be there:

WHERE ARE OUR GAME OF THRONES ACTION FIGURES??? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.