Cooler than SW finds here ver. VII

Reaction score
The new GI Joe wave has hit. Please pick up any Techno Viper you find and I will gladly pay you. Receipt too if possible. He is the Purple one.

Reaction score
For the Joe-impaired among us, is that new wave 30th or Renegades? I saw some of both sub-brands today, didn't see any Techno Vipers. I also looked on the back of a couple of the cards and didn't see those listed. I guess that means they're the older waves...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Love the SS review!....still looking for some of the most recent wave myself; Techno-Vipers, SS, and Tunnel Rat.

Reaction score
Holy Hell... wave 4 with Sci-fi and Lifeline has arrived at BBTS... unreal.

Reaction score
Received the newest Joe wave of figures, awesome job Hasbro! Best wave of individual figures in some time, and nice updates to boot. Good write up Jason, and I like your custom version as well. :)

Reaction score
Received the newest Joe wave of figures, awesome job Hasbro! Best wave of individual figures in some time, and nice updates to boot. Good write up Jason, and I like your custom version as well. :)
Thanks! I am trying to take good photos and hit the good and bad points!

Reaction score
Looking for two comic version variants of these from the Captain America First Avenger line (3 3/4"); if it's any easier, you can check the package spine for their number, they're number #15 in the line:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think you might have to try to go the online route for these. They don't seem to be showing up around here. I did see one Red Skull comic variant, but I have yet to see the comic Hydra Trooper around here. Boo to regional variants. Same thing seems to be happening with the steel skin Absorbing Man.

Looking for two comic version variants of these from the Captain America First Avenger line (3 3/4"); if it's any easier, you can check the package spine for their number, they're number #15 in the line:

Reaction score
For those that still hit the stores frequently I am interested in any Lego sets that hit 75% off at Target and any clearance Legos at Walmart especially the creator houses. Please shoot me a text if you see anything of note, thanks

Reaction score
LG, a lot of the LEGO around my area is already gone, but Target is holding at 30%. I've seen a few POTC sets, Palpy's Shuttle and a Cad Bane Speeder. No Creator stuff at all though. I'll keep checking though.

Reaction score
Thanks to Jason for the Hydra soldier....one more down, one more to go. :)

Reaction score
Thanks Jason. Which chain of stores? I'll have to check out the reviews....

Reaction score
Anyone seen any of the newest wave (Psylocke, Patriot, etc.) of Marvel U locally? Or the new comic packs (Gambit/Sinister and Thanos/Warlock)? The new comics packs went up on HTS this week, but on separate days. Couldn't justify the shipping cost twice. Too bad they couldn't have had them both available at the same time.

Reaction score
If anyone sees good Lego clearance at Walmart please let me know. Any good deals or anything interesting let me know but specifically would like Creator Cabin, apple tree house or Harry Potter Burrows please pick up or stash, thanks

Reaction score
Thanks to Jason for the score and to Sean for the assist on the latest Marvel Legends offerings! :)

Reaction score
Saw four republic attack shuttles on clearance yesterday for $25, if anyone is interested shoot me a pm and I'll let you know where they're at

Reaction score
No big deal, it's not like we're all posting so much these days that we need to worry about information being missed. I wasn't so impressed by this one, and I will definitely pass on the MTT.

Reaction score
Looking for the following Marvel Legends w2 figures:
Dark Wolverine -Daken (masked)
Madame Masque
Thunderball
"Big Time" Spider-Man (green & black in color).

Reaction score
Looking for the following Marvel Legends w2 figures:
Dark Wolverine -Daken (masked)
Madame Masque
Thunderball
"Big Time" Spider-Man (green & black in color).
You and me both... dont think they have been widely released yet

Reaction score
Do you think we'll see news of new IM3 figs at the NY Toy Fair this year? The reason I'm asking is that I always liked the look of the Iron Patriot version and wouldn't mind picking one up if there will be a decent new version.

Reaction score
I would think there would be some news on it. SDCC would (obviously) be a bit late. Given how much I ended up liking the IM2 line, I have hopes for the IM3 toys. Then again, given the way Hasbro has been heading with 3 3/4" Marvel lines lately, I'm less optimistic. Unofficially, I believe some of the IM3 figures have already started hitting eBay, so you might want to check around there.

Reaction score
I don't remember if I ever told this story here, but I'll throw it out again for your collective mild amusement: Flashback to early 2011: I'd already viewed the trailer for Transformers DOTM online, then one day my wife and I went to see The King's Speech. The DOTM trailer comes on, she leans over to me in the middle of it and quietly says "This looks kind of cool, but it's probably f**king Transformers or something." (my wife doesn't drop the f-bomb too often) I sat there quietly and let her finish watching the trailer. Afterwards, she looks at me and I said the only thing I could. "Sorry, it's f**king Transformers."

Reaction score
I'm away from here for the better part of two months and nobody's posted in here? Wow, about time to turn the lights out and close the door... :wtf:

Reaction score
Pretty much. We more or less just connect via email/phone now. Well, that's one way to look at it. The other way would be that Mofo was the glue that held things together, and now it's all fallen apart.

Reaction score
That's nice of you to say, but it was falling apart while I was still in California so that theory won't hold water. I appreciate the efforts to get me my awesome B-Wing before I rolled east. :)

And it's also true that a lot of text messages were made back in the day. I remember being the first one to find one of the Saga waves back in 06 - it was like I was king for an hour or so! B)

Reaction score
Don't sell yourself short! Looking at the most recent posts in the Sacramento section, it looks like half of them are coming from Kansas. :ninja:

That's nice of you to say, but it was falling apart while I was still in California so that theory won't hold water. I appreciate the efforts to get me my awesome B-Wing before I rolled east. :)

And it's also true that a lot of text messages were made back in the day. I remember being the first one to find one of the Saga waves back in 06 - it was like I was king for an hour or so! B)