Cooler than SW finds here ver. VII

Reaction score
Re: BBTS

Yodajoe said:
Meat said:
AbeSapien said:
Yodajoe said:
DCUC 5 pk and Batman Legacy W2 figures found!
Stockton > Sacramento
If you like walking around in bullet proof vests.
Lars, you don't know how accurate your last statement reflects the current state of affairs here in Mudville.

It's very unfortunate what the depressed economy has done to Stockton and other communities. It's a sad label Stockton has cause I'm certain it's only a small percentage of citizens who cause trouble that give Stockton it's bad rep.

Reaction score

Meat said:
Yodajoe said:
Meat said:
AbeSapien said:
Yodajoe said:
DCUC 5 pk and Batman Legacy W2 figures found!
Stockton > Sacramento
If you like walking around in bullet proof vests.
Lars, you don't know how accurate your last statement reflects the current state of affairs here in Mudville.

It's very unfortunate what the depressed economy has done to Stockton and other communities. It's a sad label Stockton has cause I'm certain it's only a small percentage of citizens who cause trouble that give Stockton it's bad rep.
Correct.

Reaction score

I guess that depends on your definition of "small percentage". Or it depends on what your definition of "is" is.

Meat said:

Reaction score

Had a fairly smooth order this morning with Matty Collector. One small issue that I had to call customer service about, and they actually seemed to fix it, and with little to no hassle. Sadly, further cementing my belief that Matty/Digital River is outshining Hasbro Toy Shop. It's a sad sad day.

Reaction score

Thank you Brian for the heads up about Ross. Got my windcharger today!!

Reaction score

No I was keeping an eye at them at Madison Target and they all went at 50% off.

Reaction score

Happy birthday Lars! All those Lego minifigs must've been a great birthday present

Reaction score

LandoGriffin said:
Happy birthday Lars! All those Lego minifigs must've been a great birthday present
Lol, thanks Nick, Looking forward to opening those bad boys tonight.

Reaction score

Found some 30th Joes...

Zak, Kevin, Joe, Brian, Brett, and I are almost set. Still need 3 cobra troopers...

Reaction score

I finally was able to put some joes on my shelves. I started with BATS. These are the BATS I had last time I had shelves up

Now.. This is the army after Marshalls, Ross, etc...

That is 100 BATS (crazy exact until I dig up more in my bins), 1 red resolute bat and 1 jungle bat...

Reaction score

Thanks to Jason for scoring the newest wave of Joe figures! I'm nearly complete.

Reaction score

Yodajoe said:
Thanks to Jason for scoring the newest wave of Joe figures! I'm nearly complete.
Thank you Paul for the Batman/Batmite Kmart pain in the booty exclusives!

Reaction score
Found DCU wave 19 at Target this morning! Love getting them at retail before BBTS gets them!

Reaction score
Latest Marvel Universe Wave

Found the latest MU wave this morning at TRU (Ultron, Steve Rogers, etc) No variant DarkHawks though. I stashed a full set if anyone needs them.

Reaction score
Even newer wave of MU (Magneto, Iceman, etc.) showing up at Targets in NY, so should be here soon. Practically back to back on these two waves.

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the Hasbro $5 off manufacturers coupon at any stores lately? I haven't been collecting much or hitting any stores lately but I just learned about them and they're supposed to be on pads close to the toy aisles. Anyways they expire this weekend and there are a couple of things I want to pick up.

Reaction score
GI Joe BBTS

Who wants to do a group order on these?

Dreaknok 7
Marauders 7

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the Hasbro $5 off manufacturers coupon at any stores lately? I haven't been collecting much or hitting any stores lately but I just learned about them and they're supposed to be on pads close to the toy aisles. Anyways they expire this weekend and there are a couple of things I want to pick up.
The only place I've seen them is at TRU, they had a pad of them at the Customer service counter at my local TRU in YC. As far as I know they are only good for TFs though.

Reaction score
You want to place the order then? ;)
Sure, I can place the order. But as you know with any good POL it pays to wait until all your pre-orders come in. =) I have a few TF items which are only listed as "4th quarter 2011" so I am not sure when those guys are gonna arrive. If you don't mind waiting then I will throw yours on the pile.

Reaction score
Thanks to Jason for scoring W19 of DCUC, and to Sean for the assist! SacScummers rule!

Reaction score
The last wave of Generations has been found in AZ. If anyone spots them I am just looking to pick up Junkheap

Reaction score
The last wave of Generations has been found in AZ. If anyone spots them I am just looking to pick up Junkheap
Finally! I am looking for a Junkheap as well as his casemate Black Shadow, any help would be great as this line is on its last legs.

Reaction score
Loving the site Jason.
Was out shopping most of the weekend and still on the look out for a Junkheap if anyone spots one