Cooler than SW finds here ver. VII

Reaction score
Lagging a bit on this but please continue here.

Brian's awesome link from the last thread:

murphbri said:
Conan O'Brien's list of DC Superheroes who suck. The bit at the end where Conan has Bruce Timm design an animated superhero version of him is priceless. LINK

Reaction score
sntee25 said:
Lagging a bit on this but please continue here.

Brian's awesome link from the last thread:

murphbri said:
Conan O'Brien's list of DC Superheroes who suck. The bit at the end where Conan has Bruce Timm design an animated superhero version of him is priceless. LINK
I laughed.. but I like Captain boomerang!!!

Reaction score
FINALLY opened my POC Vamp last night while watching Blade Runner. It's a solid vehicle with the exception of 2 things in my mind. The wheels are pretty poor. The snap on solid tires look pretty mundane. I found a thread or two on the Joe sites for some modding ideas. The second thing was the gatling gun set up... the turret fits in pretty flimsy and the ammo cannister that snaps onto it has a big hollow space in it that just makes it look odd. Other than that... solid. Double Clutch is merely a 25th/ME Snow Job in green and black. It's a good redecco.

The POC vehicles have been excellent compared to some of the ROC ones. I can't wait to open my Cobra Rage, AWE Striker and Ice Cutter

Reaction score
Hats off to Sac Scummer of the year Jason for the DCUC GL wave and Nightwing figure!
Thanks also goes out to the Seancrawler for the assist.

Reaction score
Looking for a Marvel Universe Yellowjacket w/ Ant-Man. If anyone finds one, I'd gladly take it off your hands.

Reaction score
Looks like I should be covered on the Yellowjacket figure, but if anyone happens across a DCUC W6 Hawkman I'll take him.

Reaction score
Yodajoe said:
Looks like I should be covered on the Yellowjacket figure, but if anyone happens across a DCUC W6 Hawkman I'll take him.
I think I have a spare...

Reaction score
Thanks to Jason for a set of the never released at Target, Target deluxe wave 3 RoC Joe sets from Ross

Reaction score
If anyone sees the Iron Man 3 pack - Iron Man, Whiplash and Sea drone - at Target on clearance at 50% - 75% off please grab or stash for me, thanks

Reaction score
Been busy for most of the last week and unable to get out as much, but received a set of the newest G.I. Joe figures (Low Light, Skydive, Shadow Tracker and Destro) from BBTS. Love 'em all! A great line that continues to impress.

Reaction score
Had a very pleasant find today. Walked into Target Greenback this morning and what do I find?........The man, the myth, the legend, Marino!

It was great talking to you today Marino. It had been a while. We'll definitely have to hook up for lunch one of these days.

Reaction score
Thanks to Jason for the GL/Sinestro 2-pk, and to Sean for the transport! Also, a thanks to Sean for the G.I. Joe VAMP vehicle!

Reaction score
Re: STARRO LIVES!

BurntJawa said:
I like when a clam wraps around my face..but a starfish?
Enter Sean in 3...2...1...

Reaction score

Transformers Reveal the Shield wave 2 (Perceptor, Wreck-gar, G2 Prime and re-deco Classics Bumblebee) has been found at Target in So Cal. If anyone spots them please stash or grab Wreck-gar and Perceptor, thanks

Reaction score

LandoGriffin said:
Transformers Reveal the Shield wave 2 (Perceptor, Wreck-gar, G2 Prime and re-deco Classics Bumblebee) has been found at Target in So Cal. If anyone spots them please stash or grab Wreck-gar and Perceptor, thanks
That asst plus the Kup/Scourge asst is in stock with BBTS. So should be soon for them as well.

Reaction score

And right on cue Kupp and Scourge were found at Target in the Bay Area.
Apparently TRU has all deluxe on sale for $7.99 this week so if you have a TRU ad you can get Target to price match. My paper didn't have one for some reason

Reaction score

LandoGriffin said:
Apparently TRU has all deluxe on sale for $7.99 this week so if you have a TRU ad you can get Target to price match. My paper didn't have one for some reason
Or buy at TRU for returns with your target receipts if you don't find them this week. =)

Reaction score

Ahh yes, just caught up in the heat of knowing new stuff is out there and the irritation of not getting a TRU ad in my paper for convenience.
I saw the G2 Prime yesterday at Target Sunrise, nothing else from the wave though. He looked pretty nice but I passed and some kid behind me was happy that I did. But apparently that whole RtS wave plus Kupp and Scourge were found at Elk Grove this weekend

Reaction score

LandoGriffin said:
Picked up Kup and Scourge this morning at my local Target. I believe someone else may have found the Perceptor wave up north...

Reaction score

Saw Classics redeco Bumblebee at Target Madison on lunch but nothing else from the wave or new Generations

Reaction score

LandoGriffin said:
Saw Classics redeco Bumblebee at Target Madison on lunch but nothing else from the wave or new Generations
I picked up the perceptor, wreck gar and primes at madison yesterday morning.

Reaction score

Thanks to Jason for the assist on the Perceptor and Wreck-gar. Just need to find Scourge and Kupp and I'll be all caught up

Reaction score

I haven't seen those around Sac yet. Closest I am aware of is Stockton.

Reaction score

Wife found one each of Kupp and Scourge at Laguna Target for me this morning so I'm all caught up. They had a lot of the Wreck-gars, Perceptors, Primes and BB's too.
My oldest is into Halo Reach stuff and wants to complete his Noble team so if anyone sees Kat pleas stash or pick up. Apparently she is only one per case

Reaction score

LandoGriffin said:
Wife found one each of Kupp and Scourge at Laguna Target for me this morning so I'm all caught up. They had a lot of the Wreck-gars, Perceptors, Primes and BB's too.
My oldest is into Halo Reach stuff and wants to complete his Noble team so if anyone sees Kat pleas stash or pick up. Apparently she is only one per case
Ugh, I just took one back to target last week...

Reaction score

Holy freaking hell people are stupid. I found Brett a phasing vision yesterday so I was curious about ebay. $75 bins and an auction that has it over 120... stupidity.

Reaction score

Found a skydive and lowlight at walmart today.

Reaction score

Got my wave 4 Joes in the mail from HTS today. Very cool wave! I guess when they stick to only 4 figures, it makes it easier to produce a whole wave. But then again, for the most part, the POC line is quite good.

Reaction score
TECHNO VIPER

TECHNO FREAKING VIPER!!!! cant wait for pics... god help me and troop building this one.. I'd say I need one for every BAT I have...