Concerns about Master Replicas Han Solo EE / SE blaster on Ebay Beware

Reaction score
Its Ebay auction # 333619635288. Its listed as a rare Elite Edition / Signature Edition or EE/SE which doesn't exist as far as I know. I Pmed the seller yesterday via the Ebay system if he still had the original EE Plaque and asked if he had the Signature Plate made and if so if he had a COA or PSA authenticating the signature. I have yet to receive a response. To me its obvious that the plaque was fan made as I am 100% Certain no EE/SE Master Replica blasters exist. It certainly is an EE Master Replicas Blaster and presents as such but to me I believe the signature plate and the signature for that mater is highly suspect.

First ALL of the plates that were issued by MR for ANY signature edition has a while block for the signature to be placed. This does not. Also the signature looks totally wrong for anything I have signed by Harrison Ford in my collection and in others I have seen on line. What do my fellow scummers think of this 1200 edition SE ? If you had a custom plaque made (FINE) simply state that in your auction and provide documentation if you have it . My feelings are that this was clearly added to drive up a sale and is highly suspect. I could be wrong however... I’m 99.9% sure that I am not. I don't want some Noob buying something that they think is a "RARE" Master Replica's officially licensed edition on Ebay. Just putting this out there for all to see if you Can see what I clearly see ?

In the auction you also will see the picture of MR outer shipping box picture at and angle as to provide zero detail of the contents.... Just seems shady to me. You would think you would want to show off the MR contents part number for this RARE EE/SE. Right ?

He also has a regular edition ESB Darth Vader light saber he is listing as a signature edition as well in EBAY auction number 333619635076. Same problems with the plaque (Pictured below), the box is clearly not a signature edition, the COA is not for a signature edition, the Saber is not marked Signature Edition HOWEVER, the Prowse signature does look similar to Prowse signatures I have seen, but once again he simply has added a fan made signature plate in order to CREATE a signature edition ... Clear to me... Yikes and a 100% Ebay Feedback rating.. Yikes again and buyer beware I guess. GC

fordsig.jpg

vadersigjpg.jpg

Here is a Picture of My MR Replicas Harrison Ford Signed plate that I married to my EFX Millennium Falcon as an example as I don't have the footprint room. I have the MR COA as well for this Plaque. My Fellow Scummer Chris (Chewiegum) agrees that the plate and the intentions of the seller Maybe suspect. You make notice my Lando signature plaque that was fan created because there never was a Lando edition of anything up until the latest 25 edition of the EFX Millennium Falcon however that was signed on the base plate of that edition. You may also notice no EFX or MR logo on the Lando Plate its just an awesome fan made plate that BDW signed.

Ford1.jpg
Here is Chris's great looking example.. You may notice Harrison never stays in the lines. Because he doesn't have too LOL !

ford2.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm not an expert on this subject, but if it is a fake, it's just one more confirmation of the human jerk gene.

Reaction score
Always disappointing to see people try to con others out of money. Having been on the wrong end of such a con, I can assure you that it really sucks.

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
I hope potential buyers do their due diligence when considering these shady items. That F in the Ford signature is way off.

Let us know if the seller ever replies to you. I'm curious as to what they have to say.

Reaction score
I hope potential buyers do their due diligence when considering these shady items. That F in the Ford signature is way off.

Let us know if the seller ever replies to you. I'm curious as to what they have to say.

2.5 days and counting... Zero response. I agree buyer beware always but I hope a noob doesn't fall for it. This is a great hobby but stuff like this always casts a shadow on it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
2.5 days and counting... Zero response. I agree buyer beware always but I hope a noob doesn't fall for it. This is a great hobby but stuff like this always casts a shadow on it.

I highly doubt you're going to get a response then. The seller seems shady and is hoping for a noob to make a mistake. An honest seller would have replied.

Reaction score
The only MR Ford ever signed plaque was for Millenium Falcon. It is obvious the plaque is fanmade but the signature does not look like what he does nowadays.

TOS

Reaction score
I highly doubt you're going to get a response then. The seller seems shady and is hoping for a noob to make a mistake. An honest seller would have replied.

Maybe the seller is a member here.....

Reaction score
Maybe the seller is a member here.....

Possible but I doubt it and never received a reply from the seller. Luckily so far nobody bought them. I did contact Ebay and voice my concerns. Never done that before.

Reaction score
I've noticed this type of misleading advertising occuring more often over the last 12 months. Whether it be lies through omission or tacking "master replicas" on to the title of a listing for something that is clearly fan made in the hope of snaring some clueless newcomer to the hobby.
It's a crappy thing to do and I have reported the listing's of the more egregious ones but they never seem to get removed, as long as eBay gets their cut they don't care I suppose....

Reaction score
I've noticed this type of misleading advertising occuring more often over the last 12 months. Whether it be lies through omission or tacking "master replicas" on to the title of a listing for something that is clearly fan made in the hope of snaring some clueless newcomer to the hobby.
It's a crappy thing to do and I have reported the listing's of the more egregious ones but they never seem to get removed, as long as eBay gets their cut they don't care I suppose....

It obvious what this is and I agree. All I received from Ebay was we will look into it email response. However they also state they have no requirement to let you know what happens after you report it as to the corrective action. Apparently nothing so far. They have been notified but as long as they make the sale I guess.... And its relisted nothing changed !!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
As long as Ebay gets their 10% fees they don't give a F*** I assume. A shame, that's why I prefer selling my stuff on forums.
Chris

Reaction score
Reaction score
This seller never responded to me either when I brought up the authenticity of plaque and proof of signing .

Reaction score
Apparently he has 2 bidders now. Well as predicted its happening..... so far over 4K !!! Yikes

Last edited:
Reaction score
You will see this one end up sold for a high amount, then it will go back up again some weeks/months later. Most of the time with new pictures.
Seen that before a lot since I scout all kind of sales platforms since 2001 (started with high value Magic the Gathering cards as the Black Lotus Alpha/Beta). The purpose is to have the sale in the Ebay searches, worthpoint, in the past toytracker, etc... as a finished deal. I made one of these value-trackers myself but since too many deals are scams I erased that site. Like this potential buyers think it's worth it and legit.
(Of course the deal was canceled to not have to pay the Ebay fees)
Chris

Reaction score
Yep that's a possibility Chris but these don't look like shill bids. I don't know if folks have released it lately but Star Wars Master replicas price on Ebay lately have been traveling North lately.