Concept Speeders & Spaceships

Reaction score
In theese projects i used different thicknesses papers,balsa wood, toothpick,wood glue,wire, lots of junk/waste and acrylic paint.

These were the first speeders i've done.I used paper roll, paper, wire,
with a little leather on the seat,and of course acrylic paint.

Last edited:

Utinniii

Reaction score
Those are pretty amazing! Very creative and with the SW feeling.

Reaction score
Fantastic!!! The dio pic looks like a cut scene from a movie! Well done!

Reaction score
ackbarium your work is truly inspired. Great stuff!

how resilient are these models?

Reaction score
ackbarium your work is truly inspired. Great stuff!

how resilient are these models?[/QUOTE
Thank you southp_OT!Actually they made by paper(different thicknesses paper,balsa,domestic waste like empty pen refill etc.) But they are massive structures.They are more Dios than toys.

Reaction score
About 3 years ago i made this little spaceship. It has gone through many changes over the years. Finally i changed the cockpit, and I gave him a little color.

Reaction score
About 3 years ago i made this little spaceship. It has gone through many changes over the years. Finally i changed the cockpit, and I gave him a little color.

Really nice modelling!

And I like this ship a lot. Looks a bit like a "U-wing Mini". Certainly has the Star Wars look!

Utinniii

Reaction score
I like it. It really looks like something he would own.
How hard was it to do all the curves?

Utinniii

Reaction score
These are all unique, but fit in the SW universe. Your last one reminds me of some concept art. Your last one looks "new". My first thought was that it needed dings and weathering, but my second look at it in the group shot changed my mind. It looks more upscale, so it would most likely be tended to better. It is something one might see on Bespin or Alderaan rather than Jakku or Tatooine.

Even though I already have faaaar to many projects I want to do, seeing your creations inspires me to want to make some vehicles now.

Reaction score
These are all unique, but fit in the SW universe. Your last one reminds me of some concept art. Your last one looks "new". My first thought was that it needed dings and weathering, but my second look at it in the group shot changed my mind. It looks more upscale, so it would most likely be tended to better. It is something one might see on Bespin or Alderaan rather than Jakku or Tatooine.

Even though I already have faaaar to many projects I want to do, seeing your creations inspires me to want to make some vehicles now.
Thank you Utinniii!Oh yes,they made for to the desert & the city.And i also have a few more left ,but i don't upload yet.
YESS!! Made some vehicles! ;)

Reaction score

The tiny was the first one,but it was too small for the figures.(maybe good for Yoda :p)

Utinniii

Reaction score
Those are all pretty cool! You make me wish I had more display space so I could build my own!!!

Reaction score
Really great work, ackbarium. Even more impressive when I read the materials you are using.

Keep up the good work.