Complete vintage line character lineups in 6" scale

Reaction score
Looking over some of the vintage line, Hasbro is actually pretty close to having released 6" versions of figures to match the vintage line. (at least for ANH & ESB) They could knock them out with only 3 waves if a wave had 5 characters in them. Anyone else want the to make figures to complete the vintage lineup?

Vintage figures not in the 6" scale yet.
For ANH
Death Star Droid
Hammerhead
Snaggletooth - gives them an obvious convention exclusive Blue Snaggletooth figure option
Power Droid

ESB wave 1
FX-7
Bespin Gown Leia
Bespin Secuity Guard

ESB wave 2
Rebel Commander
Ugnaught
Lobot
2-1B

ESB wave 3
Cloud Car Pilot
2nd Bespin Guard - could easily just use the other Bespin Guard's body with a new head. 2-pack Pulse exclusive. Or 1 figure that includes extra heads for head swaps.

ROTJ is where there are a lot of gaps. Would still be nice to have these.
Weequay
Ree-Yees
Madine
Bib Fortuna
Endor Rebel
Chief Chirpa
Logray
Klaatu
Nein Numb
Squid Head

And that was just the first wave of ROTJ figures.

Reaction score
For ANH there is also Walrusman ( Ponda Baba ) missing. I am wondering why they not just rescale the available sculpt from the 3.75 BS.
Would really be a awesome figure withe the changeable hands and the chopped off arm.

Of course I'd want a Dr.E figure then too 😉

Reaction score
ROTJ is where there are a lot of gaps. Would still be nice to have these.
Weequay
Ree-Yees
Madine
Bib Fortuna
Endor Rebel
Chief Chirpa
Logray
Klaatu
Nein Numb
Squid Head

And that was just the first wave of ROTJ figures.

We've got probably about two years before Hasbro starts ramping up for the ROTJ 40th. I'm sure we will be getting at least a few of these for that line. The Ewoks will probably be out before then.

Reaction score
We also need to get an imperial officer in a black uniform, but I definitely want them to dig deep into the cantina and palace aliens. My only concern, and maybe it’s not much of a concern, is that they’ve really blown through all the heroes—Luke, Leia and Han. Hasbro has always said they like to anchor waves with a popular hero but there’s not many versions of them left to do. Medical frigate and bacta tank Luke, post carbonite Han, Bespin gown Leia...what else?

Reaction score
I would absolutely, immediately, buy every figure in their BS6 versions, listed in this thread so far.

I am a nostalgia junkie, and at one point, I was the proud owner of every figure from the first two films that Kenner had released.

I would save my money from my paper route job in the early 80s.
Each week, I'd ask my Dad or Mom to drive me to the store to buy one or two more figures.

By the time Return of the Jedi was released, I was going on 14 years old, and was moving on to collecting records.
Gammorean Guard was the last figure I bought from the original series and I recall at least one friend sort of mocking me for buying toys.
hahaha

LOOK AT ME NOW! 🤪 :ROFLMAO: :love: 😁

Reaction score
We also need to get an imperial officer in a black uniform, but I definitely want them to dig deep into the cantina and palace aliens. My only concern, and maybe it’s not much of a concern, is that they’ve really blown through all the heroes—Luke, Leia and Han. Hasbro has always said they like to anchor waves with a popular hero but there’s not many versions of them left to do. Medical frigate and bacta tank Luke, post carbonite Han, Bespin gown Leia...what else?
Luke
-Death Star Escape
-Wampa Attack (Update)
-Bacta Tank
-Snowspeeder Flightsuit
-Bespin Duel (This is a major variant)
-Medical Frigate
-Final Duel (Update)

Han
-Yavin Ceremony
-Echo Base (Open Coat)
-Carbon Freezing Chamber
-Jabba's Palace (Clean)
-Sail Barge (Stained Shirt)

Leia
-Yavin Ceremony
-Bespin Gown
-Ewok Village

These are, of course, niche variants, but hasbro can easily space them out in mainline waves alongside backgrounders.

Reaction score
I always liked the Luke Skywalker version from the Marvel comics, where he wears a brown/beige vest and gloves. Black undersuit.
Edit: He wears a black wife-beater, brown jacket - Star Wars #73

Last edited:
Reaction score
We also need to get an imperial officer in a black uniform

I was going to get a second Piet and paint him black. But I wasn't sure if there were any real differences in the uniform that would scupper the illusion.

Plus, my penny to your pound, as soon as I complete the project, Hasbro will announce that they are releasing a black uniformed officer. :LOL:

Reaction score
I was going to get a second Piet and paint him black. But I wasn't sure if there were any real differences in the uniform that would scupper the illusion.

Plus, my penny to your pound, as soon as I complete the project, Hasbro will announce that they are releasing a black uniformed officer. :LOL:
I would definitely love a black uniform imperial officer of some sort.

The Kenner version figure played a large part in the pantheon of villains when I was a kid.

Reaction score
I would definitely love a black uniform imperial officer of some sort.

The Kenner version figure played a large part in the pantheon of villains when I was a kid.

This fella?

Vintage-Imperial-Commander_Big_5.jpg

I never owned him as a kid. But a few friends had him.

I always thought he looked like he was trying to hold in a fart or something.

Reaction score
Who is the officer on the card of the Imperial Officer? Piett? I know the uniform looks grey in the photo and we have officers in grey. I guess I just considered him covered. Similar to how we (at least I do) consider Death Squad Commander covered even though the BS version is a black uniform unlike the vintage grey uniform.

I used to consider him my Tarkin when I was a kid.

Reaction score
I believe it's Veers. You could consider him covered but since there were black clad officers, such as Childsen in the Detention Center, I'd like to see at least one of those.

Reaction score
I always pretended that figure was Piett. He looks kinda like him. The weirdest thing about that figure, he had a particular smell to him and still does. So did his blaster. And his blaster felt like a different plastic than any of the others. It was rougher or something.

Reaction score
Imperial Officers are definitely something I'd like to see. Jerjerrod, Ozzel, generic technicians and black-tunics are all welcome.

Reaction score
To me, a vintage run will never be complete unless we get figures in Kenner colors and even Kenner specific designs, like Greedo, Walrus Man, etc.

Reaction score
Great topic.... shocker. I'd love hammerhead. Love the idea of a Cantina. With loads of the characters. How about a Haslab Cantina. That would sell.
Rey Yees, Bib F, Wicket would be incredible. And I agree, every set needs a really obscure character.

Reaction score
Kind of like what they did with the Boba Fett con exclusive, right? And 4-Lom/Zuckuss
Yeah, I would love to have that Fett but I can’t justify the price tag. Though ideally, I’d want to have that square hole on the left collar bone removed. Like Boba Fett, some figures would work as repaints: ANH Han Solo with bright white shirt and black pants, Obi Wan with Werther’s Original caramel colored outfit, Death Squad Commander with gray outfit, General Veers in black officer uniform with brown hair, C-3PO in Droids colors, Hoth Han with medium blue coat and tan pants, Hoth Luke with white outfit, Bespin Luke with tan outfit and black belt, etc. But some figures could use a unique sculpt: Greedo, Walrus Man, Hammerhead, blue Snaggletooth, etc.