Community Watch For Bad Traders

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If you've had a bad experience with a forum member that has not been resolved in a timely manner through Private Message, feel free to post it here. DO NOT post personal information or Private Messages for any reason.

Reaction score
Although i'm not much of a trader, This is a good idea for a "sticky"

Thanks Chris

Reaction score
Well, I have no problem leading this one off.

I sent my end of a trade (multiple GG busts including Boba Fett) to "kellercommander" AKA "Kel1980."
He apparently lives in San Francisco but works in Singapore. I sent two packages to Singapore [11/26 & 12/8], which he confirmed were received [12/21 & 12/27].

He was to send me a 1:1 Sideshow Maul and some cash, which I never received. He claims to have shipped on December 1, and I have not received it.

"GeneralBen" could also be a sock puppet but I cannot confirm this.

I have more information on this trader and have notified the Singapore police department as well as a family member of mine that works for the USPS Postal Inspection Service.

Hopefully no one will get burned by this fellow.
Thanks for listening. This was therapeutic.

Reaction score
"Bought" a Glorfindel bust off a user called Toybounty in early 2008. Never arrived and never heard back after they had supposedly tried to chase it up. This user hasn't posted on here since Feb 08 and never replied to any of my messages so I assume has either changed their name or slunk off in shame. My lesson learnt to be far more wary when dealing without a feedback thread, had nothing but positive experiences prior to that.

Reaction score
StClair185 said:

I sent my end of a trade (multiple GG busts including Boba Fett) to "kellercommander" AKA "Kel1980."
He apparently lives in San Francisco but works in Singapore. I sent two packages to Singapore [11/26 & 12/8], which he confirmed were received [12/21 & 12/27].

He was to send me a 1:1 Sideshow Maul and some cash, which I never received. He claims to have shipped on December 1, and I have not received it.

I have more information on this trader and have notified the Singapore police department as well as a family member of mine that works for the USPS Postal Inspection Service.

WOW...thanks for letting me know about this...I was supposed trade a Airborne Clone for a Neyo. Him getting the Airborne and me getting the Neyo.
Same scenario about Singapore and San Fran and he was supposed to be moving back to the states at the beginning of the year.
I was hesitant about sending the Airborne overseas and such trying to keep costs down.
I waited and he went through 2-3 different names and emails before I heard back from him.
Finally I got fed up and posted it on here and found someone local to buy it. I never got my NEYO
which I still need, but at least I didnt buy the Airborne and lose it to a schmo like Kel.

BTW he goes by:
KellerTrooper
Kellercommander
Kel1980

Supposedly he has completed trades with swfanatic101. and was currently in a trade with mechleader back in November. He has feedback in yakface, spawn, figurerealm.

Sorry to hear that you got taken.

G

Hummm I think I made a trade with that guy on another site called spawn.com last year. I send him about 12 Star Wars figures for some exclusive Halo 3 figures. He says he was moving to San Francisco at the time and live in Singapore. I sent it to Singapore and he says he got them and he said he shipped out the Halo figures but I never got them...I was jacked of $100+. Looks like he is attacking other site now...

Reaction score
I got a trade offer from him, he offered me a Neyo for a Stormtrooper. I asked if that was all, then he added $100. I didn't make the trade. Seemed a little odd that someone would offer that up in trade for a Stormy.

Reaction score
StClair185 said:

I got ripped off by "KellerTrooper" as well at the end of last year. I traded a Bacarra and some $$ for a Kneeling Vader. We supposedly sent out on the same date. He got the stuff I sent, but I never got the Vader. It was around the Holidays and it was coming from Singapore so I tried to be patient. He kept communicating with me via email for months and was "moving back to San Francisco" and would follow up on tracking the package down or "fixing" the deal gone bad. He wanted me to come out to San Fran to correct the deal. Wen I said no, be stopped communicating with me.

Beware of this clown!!

Reaction score
I'm adding zach888,not for myself but for the constant crap he seems to put good scummers thru here
to many excuses slow as all hell and it really puts a damper on the spirit of trading and selling on this great site.....

Reaction score
I agree with darthjeep on adding zach888, I never received my item from him with little to no response from him and it has been atleast a month and half now since I paid for it.

****************** Update 8/6/09 ********************

My money was refunded today from Zach888 and he apologized for what happened.

Reaction score
darthjeep said:
I'm adding zach888,not for myself but for the constant crap he seems to put good scummers thru here
to many excuses slow as all hell and it really puts a damper on the spirit of trading and selling on this great site.....

I believe in second chances,So recently I purchased Zach888's Mara jade to replace the one I had with a small paint blemish,he sent the bust first with the understanding I would pay him via PayPal upon arrival,good news the bust made it and shipped Fast!

A+ for Zach888

Reaction score
Would a bad ebayer go here too? I recently purchased a Boba Fett bust on ebay auction Seller sold me it broken claiming it was mint. The range finder was missing on the antennae and the top of the rocket was broken off. Seller claimed it was broken in transit by USPS but there was no damage to the USPS box and not to mention the broken rocket and range finder were not in the box. It is clear in the picture that they are missing and I wish I could have seen that to begin with but at such a good price something is bound to be missing. Seller claims he never received item DC# 04605150408008112524 says its delivered back to him. So everyone beaware of seller rikfett65 who's real name is Richard Hammersley

Reaction score
Well,I hate doing this. darthbuddha And I entered a pre order agreement for the Rex bust back in the summer. he was gathering some funds. I paid for the rex bust with the understanding that he would send it out upon receiving it. well it's march and communication has now stopped,first it was GG then it was a credit card and so on. Obviously I got ripped off! So as a warning to others avoid him...

Reaction score
mrmforcex took my money!

mrmforcex sold me two 12 inch figures (was getting them for a friend)

i paid him for them in mid august. paypal gift to save him money because i thought i could trust him and his 2000 posts. i am an idiot, please don't rub it in.

he has not sent them or replied to any emails since august 17th.

i have his address, his facebook from the paypal notifications, and i even have his sister's email and blog page. anyone have ideas on the best way to pursue this with lawyers or police?

help me lawyers!

his facebook is
Michael Mullins-Wright

fellow people of integrity, send him a message to do the right thing!!!

Reaction score
Re: please contact me

Hi there,
I have never posted in the forums here before, but regarding the above, I sent you a message..please contact me.

Thanks

Reaction score

MaulCrazy said:
Hi there,
I have never posted in the forums here before, but regarding the above, I sent you a message..please contact me.

Thanks
You offered a refund and said it was in the mail. Nothing and its November!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Awesome.

Reaction score

Its sad to see that some people has no morals when it comes to making a buck. Shame on them and im sorry for the scummers that have been burnt by these low lifes.

Reaction score

since i just had surgery on a benign mass in my skull pushing on my brain, i have decided to forgive you who took 150 dollars from me on Christmas Day..........

summary:
1) i paid you in august 150 dollars for 12 inch boba fett and stormtrooper. i paid as a gift to save YOU money since you had over 2000 posts.

2) you send me nothing mrxforcex which i found on facebook is Michael Mullins-Wright

3) your friend maulcrazy pms me on 9/23 that he will pay me back for you

4) no payment or contact back

5) brain surgery on 12/14

6) i am alive and forgive you on Christmas Day, one of the best things i can do to honor my Savior and the fact that i am alive.

let the bad things in life challenge you to do the right thing

Reaction score

OCWanKenobi said:
since i just had surgery on a benign mass in my skull pushing on my brain, i have decided to forgive you who took 150 dollars from me on Christmas Day..........

summary:
1) i paid you in august 150 dollars for 12 inch boba fett and stormtrooper. i paid as a gift to save YOU money since you had over 2000 posts.

2) you send me nothing mrxforcex which i found on facebook is Michael Mullins-Wright

3) your friend maulcrazy pms me on 9/23 that he will pay me back for you

4) no payment or contact back

5) brain surgery on 12/14

6) i am alive and forgive you on Christmas Day, one of the best things i can do to honor my Savior and the fact that i am alive.

let the bad things in life challenge you to do the right thing
also found out you are maulcrazy. awesome.

Reaction score

Geeze, sorry to here about the losers out there. And hope it gets resolved, OCWAN.

Happy to here the surgery went well.

Reaction score

Sewbacca said:
Geeze, sorry to here about the losers out there. And hope it gets resolved, OCWAN.

appreciate the support man.

is that cody a custom? hope things are going well up north...

now that i am doing well its time to implement justice.

learn from me!!!!!

1) don't try to save the other person money on paypal by sending it as a gift just because they have had over 2000 posts here.........

2) some people's integrity cost around 150 dollars....

idiot (me)

Reaction score
resolved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a refund today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 6 months of no contact and no item I got a refund today from mrmwforce through paypal......

was it
1) the government complaint i filed 3 days ago

2) my consistent emails to him

3) prayer.....

now
1) i am alive

2) justice has been served......

big sigh of relief.....

Reaction score
Re: resolved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OCWanKenobi said:
I got a refund today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 6 months of no contact and no item I got a refund today from mrmwforce through paypal......

was it
1) the government complaint i filed 3 days ago

2) my consistent emails to him

3) prayer.....

now
1) i am alive

2) justice has been served......

big sigh of relief.....

That is great news!

Reaction score

OCWanKenobi said:
Sewbacca said:

appreciate the support man.

is that cody a custom? hope things are going well up north...

now that i am doing well its time to implement justice.

learn from me!!!!!

1) don't try to save the other person money on paypal by sending it as a gift just because they have had over 2000 posts here.........

2) some people's integrity cost around 150 dollars....

idiot (me)

Awesome to here of the refund. Thanks for the tips.

And yes, that is a Cody custom one of my favs. Its all good up here in the north just need some sun.

Reaction score

now i have get my hands on sewbacca's cody custom lol.....

thanks for the support guys about this and health stuff..

Reaction score

OCWanKenobi said:
now i have get my hands on sewbacca's cody custom lol.....

thanks for the support guys about this and health stuff..

I'll let you know if I ever let it go. And you can trust me

Reaction score
Yoda Worshiper...no response

Yoda_Worshiper is now on my list.
John and I had a deal for three GG busts. I paid him on the 14th of March and never received a package or a/an email/PM stating it was sent. I started a resolution at paypal so hopefully it won't take 6 months to get my money back. I hope everything is okay. I know he had good feedback but he seems to have fallen off the earth. I delete this once he contacts me but as of now it is going up. Does anybody know John?

Reaction score
Re: Yoda Worshiper...no response

Update: John and I cancelled the deal due to him not being in touch with me at all during his issue. He stated he will not pay me back until the 15 of April. It is now the 5th. I am going to push for paypal to get my money. This is wrong!!!!!

Reaction score
Yoda Worshiper = Bad Trader

Please do not deal with this scummer!!! I finally won my paypal case and the money has been put back into my account. He didn't credit my money on purpose and made me wait till the latest that he could. How shady is that?

Reaction score
I've had a bad experience with a Tom McNeal aka "kotabits" on this forum.

He asked for a money order, rather than PayPal (which should have been my first clue). He was very responsive to email- a generic gmail account that matched his screen name here (second clue)- until I mailed the payment for a GG bust. I did receive one final email from him when he received my payment, which he said he got, and would head to the post office to mail the bust. I have yet to receive anything, and all emails back to Tom since have gone unanswered.

It was only $55, so in the long run, it's not a big deal, but it sucks that people like this have to put a bad taste in my mouth about collecting these things. Now I'm gunshy from making any pricey purchases, no matter the seller's rep.

If anyone knows or can get in touch with Tom, tell him a little communication would be nice.

Reaction score
Sorry to read about your experience ZacMuleer. We go over a year in having safe transactions and you noe get ripped off.

I really hope it all works out.

Reaction score
Sort of what happened to me with another person on here (should have known better since they were new). Sorry to hear about it.

I've had a bad experience with a Tom McNeal aka "kotabits" on this forum.

He asked for a money order, rather than PayPal (which should have been my first clue). He was very responsive to email- a generic gmail account that matched his screen name here (second clue)- until I mailed the payment for a GG bust. I did receive one final email from him when he received my payment, which he said he got, and would head to the post office to mail the bust. I have yet to receive anything, and all emails back to Tom since have gone unanswered.

It was only $55, so in the long run, it's not a big deal, but it sucks that people like this have to put a bad taste in my mouth about collecting these things. Now I'm gunshy from making any pricey purchases, no matter the seller's rep.

If anyone knows or can get in touch with Tom, tell him a little communication would be nice.

Reaction score
I paid cntduku55 $670 for:

ROTS Anakin
2-1B Medical droid
Jar Jar and Wald 2012 Holiday PGM Set
Salacious Crumb
Leia Boushh
Lando Skiff
Rebel Fleet Trooper 2012 PGM
Yoda ESB
Light Up Republic Commando 2012 PGM
Veers
Kit Fisto
ESB Lando

12th Feb bought and paid for. As of today I have received nothing, but thankfully paypal have now refunded me.
After we completed payment I gave him atleast a week to ship these, I asked for tracking about 4-5 times, of which I was either ignored or he said something else to skip my question. After waiting ages & no response to any emails (and receiving parcels from the USA which I bought and paid for after these) I then opened a claim just to try and get his attention! I was given some storry of USPS returning the item back to him place (which I dont believe, in over 10 years importing ive never experienced this). I even asked for the tracking again so I could investigate why this had even happened. He said he lost the receipt, but would look for it (eventhough the tracking no. is on the parcel!). Then he told me he would get a quote from UPS and get back to me the next day. Over 15 days later I got no response and I have now won my money back.

In all honesty, I think this boils down to him not wanting to pay the $100 to ship these to me in the UK. Eventhough I covered the postage cost :S I actually wanted these, and it he had just been honest with me I probs would have sent upto $60 more to cover postage. But what it boils down to is that he took my money, avoided at all costs sending me any tracking number, only answered my emails after I opened a paypal claim, and finally after getting his attention he said he would send them UPS and never did, nor did I hear back from him.

What a shame.

Reaction score
Runskiswimdad NON paying buyer.

Yet another non paying buyer. Runskiswimdad, thanks for wasting my time.

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Turbowars. It sucks big time that they are members on rebelscum forums are just out there to steal money from us. I do not know what goes thru these peoples heads

Reaction score
Guys beware of roberttimbers. He buys on here and sales on his ebay shop of the same name. He hasnt been active since 2013. If he does want to buy from you it will to be to line his own pockets. So be watchful guys.

Reaction score
Guys beware of roberttimbers. He buys on here and sales on his ebay shop of the same name. He hasnt been active since 2013. If he does want to buy from you it will to be to line his own pockets. So be watchful guys.
But that doesn't make him a "bad trader" correct? If he still pays a seller an agreed upon price it doesn't make him a bad trader/buyer does it?