Community Watch For Bad Buyers/Sellers/Traders

Reaction score
DO not deal with James using email address newenglandpatriots5@*****.com....sold me a black series luke supposedly bought at a walmart which was packaged with a 30th anniversary luke figure. I read about these but the one I bought from him was resealed with super glue and had fingerprints on the inner plastic. After receiving my check for $67 I didn't hear from him for weeks. after telling him o was posting negatively here he immediately responded and shipped me a swap that was poorly done. when i asked for my money back I received no response. DO NOT DEAL WITH.

Reaction score
DO not deal with James using email address newenglandpatriots5@*****.com....sold me a black series luke supposedly bought at a walmart which was packaged with a 30th anniversary luke figure. I read about these but the one I bought from him was resealed with super glue and had fingerprints on the inner plastic. After receiving my check for $67 I didn't hear from him for weeks. after telling him o was posting negatively here he immediately responded and shipped me a swap that was poorly done. when i asked for my money back I received no response. DO NOT DEAL WITH.
Sorry this happened but please tell me there were other items in this transaction.

Reaction score
After 3 months since this transaction took place, the mods have advised that I post here regarding a frustratingly disastrous trade regarding user Tikkes. After agreeing to a trade for 2 TVC Emperor's Royal Gaurds, I sent my end of the trade (and assumed he was sending at the same time) and notified him of when I shipped, including tracking number. He receive his end of the trade in a few days, but did not let me know of the status of mine until I messaged him about it, several days later after waiting patiently for him. Upon finally replying, he stated that the two TVC Emperor's Royal Guards (MOMC) that he was to send me would be delayed because he is in grad school. Days later, he stated that one of the ERGs was damaged by his mom and could now only send one and we would have to renegotiate the deal, where he compensates me for only being able to fulfill half the originally agreed upon trade.

Now, trying to get him to reply to my PMs was like pulling teeth. Days went by between replies and he would not send pics I requested of the damaged figure nor respond to my propositions to send me the ERG loose. Instead, he held hostage my end of the trade which included a $30 Sideshow Collectibles gift card and a used CW Season 3 blu-ray that I had bought specifically for him on this trade (he knew this was purchased just for him in this trade). He told me he would either send everything back to me (the gift card would be expired by the time it reached me), or we could re-negotiate the deal. Every message required me waiting days to receive replies while I replied within hours, and they were always in rejection of my propositions. Eventually, he told me he'd send me $10 in PayPal and my (soon to be expired) $30 Sideshow Gift Card and that was the best he'd do. Since the CW S3 blu-ray was a sunk cost I'd already incurred just for him in this trade, I saw no choice but to agree. I have no idea if he ended up using the gift card in the end, since it had expired by the time it got back to me. To reiterate, he sent me $10 via PayPal and an expired $30 gift card to SSC for not being able to send 1 of the 2 ERGs he had agreed to send.

Now, Tikkes is posting that he has an unpunched ERG available for trade. Based on the experience that I had here, I would advise against any kind of deal with Tikkes to all scummers here, unless he is willing to send his end first to verify you will get exactly what it is you agreed upon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've made several deals with Tikkes, and never had any issues.

I'm not disputing you for saying you had a bad deal, I'm just sharing my experiences.

Reaction score
After 3 months since this transaction took place, the mods have advised that I post here regarding a frustratingly disastrous trade regarding user Tikkes. After agreeing to a trade for 2 TVC Emperor's Royal Gaurds, I sent my end of the trade (and assumed he was sending at the same time) and notified him of when I shipped, including tracking number. He receive his end of the trade in a few days, but did not let me know of the status of mine until I messaged him about it, several days later after waiting patiently for him. Upon finally replying, he stated that the two TVC Emperor's Royal Guards (MOMC) that he was to send me would be delayed because he is in grad school. Days later, he stated that one of the ERGs was damaged by his mom and could now only send one and we would have to renegotiate the deal, where he compensates me for only being able to fulfill half the originally agreed upon trade.

Now, trying to get him to reply to my PMs was like pulling teeth. Days went by between replies and he would not send pics I requested of the damaged figure nor respond to my propositions to send me the ERG loose. Instead, he held hostage my end of the trade which included a $30 Sideshow Collectibles gift card and a used CW Season 3 blu-ray that I had bought specifically for him on this trade (he knew this was purchased just for him in this trade). He told me he would either send everything back to me (the gift card would be expired by the time it reached me), or we could re-negotiate the deal. Every message required me waiting days to receive replies while I replied within hours, and they were always in rejection of my propositions. Eventually, he told me he'd send me $10 in PayPal and my (soon to be expired) $30 Sideshow Gift Card and that was the best he'd do. Since the CW S3 blu-ray was a sunk cost I'd already incurred just for him in this trade, I saw no choice but to agree. I have no idea if he ended up using the gift card in the end, since it had expired by the time it got back to me. To reiterate, he sent me $10 via PayPal and an expired $30 gift card to SSC for not being able to send 1 of the 2 ERGs he had agreed to send.

Now, Tikkes is posting that he has an unpunched ERG available for trade. Based on the experience that I had here, I would advise against any kind of deal with Tikkes to all scummers here, unless he is willing to send his end first to verify you will get exactly what it is you agreed upon.
I have made lots and lots and lots of deals here without any problems and what I told you is exactly how it went down. Additionally, the 10 dollars in Paypal was good faith effort to rectify what went down, because I felt (with your consent and agreement) that was a fair exchange for what happened. Ask any of my friends on the forum, I am in grad school over an hour away from home and my collection AND I'm an honest guy who doesn't screw people over. I've completed 3 trades in the last week without any problems and can have them attest to it. Our deal was an aberration for which I apologized profusely and attempted to make it right. Also, as I stated in the post I just acquired the additional ERG in the past week from a comic shop, it's not like I've been sitting on the ERG in some elaborate ponzi scheme in order to reap large amounts of profit. Again, I apologize for the rough luck we had on that deal.

EDIT: I have reached out to skytreader to attempt to rectify this.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't know what the details were of your transaction but I would like to say that I have known Phillip (Tikkes) personally for several years now and he is no way an unfair trader or anything other than an asset to the community. We've done several deals over the years for DC-related figures and even Star Wars figures and I've never been anything but satisfied. I'm sure you'll be able to work it out.

Reaction score
I've made several deals with Tikkes, and never had any issues.

I'm not disputing you for saying you had a bad deal, I'm just sharing my experiences.
While it may have been a series of unique, unfortunate circumstances, my experience here was the worst since having to deal with Tigersith almost 2 years ago. I understand being consumed with grad school work, but I definitely felt like I was being taken advantage of throughout this whole ordeal. In any case, Tikkes has reached out to me about the matter in what seems to be a genuine way, so we will see if we can work things out. Merry Christmas all!

I don't know what the details were of your transaction but I would like to say that I have known Phillip (Tikkes) personally for several years now and he is no way an unfair trader or anything other than an asset to the community. We've done several deals over the years for DC-related figures and even Star Wars figures and I've never been anything but satisfied. I'm sure you'll be able to work it out.
He had me mail my stuff to "John" not "Phillip"...I don't know if he uses different names or what, but he definitely did not go by Phillip during our PMs...

Last edited:
Reaction score
While it may have been a series of unique, unfortunate circumstances, my experience here was the worst since having to deal with Tigersith almost 2 years ago. I understand being consumed with grad school work, but I definitely felt like I was being taken advantage of throughout this whole ordeal. In any case, Tikkes has reached out to me about the matter in what seems to be a genuine way, so we will see if we can work things out. Merry Christmas all!

He had me mail my stuff to "John" not "Phillip"...I don't know if he uses different names or what, but he definitely did not go by Phillip during our PMs...
My name is indeed Phillip as my close friends on here know, I just use the Paypal and mailing address of my father for purposes of continuity and other personal issues I'd prefer to not air out in the public sphere. I sincerely apologize if any of that seemed disingenuous or dishonest (that goes to everyone I have made deals with)

And yes, skytreader and I have indeed opened up a dialogue about resolving this issue.

Reaction score
Anyone deal with 'cantsolo' ? Paid the guy through PayPal haven't heard anything or received any figures or shipping information. Lives in the US, California to be exact and seemed to be an honest dealer. Now I go on and see he is BANNED from this site. Anyone know why or have any advice? I'm guessing people should stay clear, but I can't be sure as I have not received my figures yet.

Reaction score
Anyone deal with 'cantsolo' ? Paid the guy through PayPal haven't heard anything or received any figures or shipping information. Lives in the US, California to be exact and seemed to be an honest dealer. Now I go on and see he is BANNED from this site. Anyone know why or have any advice? I'm guessing people should stay clear, but I can't be sure as I have not received my figures yet.
He is anything BUT an honest dealer. The guy is actually a scammer based in Spain who pulled this stunt at least once before last Spring. You won't be getting any items from him. My advice is to contact Paypal and explain what happened, and maybe they can open a claim despite the payment method. Another Scummer (who paid via Paypal Gift) mentioned in another thread that Paypal opened a case for him.

Last edited:
Reaction score
He is anything BUT an honest dealer. The guy is actually a scammer based in Spain who pulled this stunt at least once before last Spring. You won't be getting any items from him. My advice is to contact Paypal and explain what happened, and maybe they can open a claim despite the payment method. Another Scummer (who paid via Paypal Gift) mentioned in another thread that Paypal opened a case for him.
Indeed, I just did as suggested and contact PayPal in regards to 'cantsolo' AKA Javier Calderon (from Spain apparently). Says he's from Cali or Boston on here. I not only got a claim open on this case, but also have his account with PayPal being monitored so this doesn't happen to any other fellow Scummers or collectors. I mentioned there was certainly a precedent here on this site with him and the PayPal staff were more than happy to pop the red flag on his account. Blows my mind these people do this for nothing more than $30 - $40 a pop, not to mention possible legal action. Happy to know there are plenty of honest people on this forum to not only help me out, but steer other collectors clear of trash like him. I appreciate the diligence of the forum members who helped me out with this matter.

Reaction score

UPDATE: The issue has been resolve and I officially retract my Bad Trader Watch for Tikkes. Would edit my original post to eliminate altogether, but edit function doesn't work on this thread for some reason...

Reaction score
Has anyone had any contact with ctonra? I did a trade with him before, everything went fine. Tried to do another trader for a Vintage Figure Case and I haven't heard received my item. I sent out my half in November and he just disappeared. Kinda frustrated....

Reaction score
While trades can go awry, and sales can take awkward turns, I feel obligated to report-

cody_campbell

While he has a feedback thread, with solid feedback, I received an empty envelope. And yes, it is the weirdest situation, but whether intentional or not, it doesn't bode well for the seller in question. That creates a system of mistrust and irresponsibility. A private message inquiry has gone unanswered, and he has been on since I sent the message. I am currently attempting to receive a reimbursement, or the part of the figure (I was asking for a head for customizing, he responded) if this is a misunderstanding. Either way, this post will be updated to reflect the outcome.

Reaction score
Recently (over a month ago) paid for a Legacy Rancor from DanDman, and then he proceeded to ignore my PMs and disappear. He printed off an online shipping label to log the tracking number into Paypal, but that's it. Canada Post has yet to receive the package, and the label was printed March 21st (I paid on the 12th).

AVOID DanDman!!!!

Reaction score
Recently (over a month ago) paid for a Legacy Rancor from DanDman, and then he proceeded to ignore my PMs and disappear. He printed off an online shipping label to log the tracking number into Paypal, but that's it. Canada Post has yet to receive the package, and the label was printed March 21st (I paid on the 12th).

AVOID DanDman!!!!

Same exact experience here, had to file a paypal claim last night

Reaction score
Hey, so just wanted to get an opinion here before I execute. I have a figure that I'm buying from TheBarve, but he only takes check or money order. It's a small purchase, but still, haven't sent a personal check in a long time. Thoughts?

Reaction score
How is his feedback?
If it's good, I would send a money order, but no check.
If he doesn't have any feedback, wait and buy from someone else.

Reaction score

AVOID DanDman!!!!
Dans a great fellow, ive had deals with him go very smoothly, im very surprised to hear this, maybe had had something big happen in his private life?

Reaction score
Dans a great fellow, ive had deals with him go very smoothly, im very surprised to hear this, maybe had had something big happen in his private life?
So, Dandman never responded to the paypal claim I had to open against him.
Paypal reversed the transaction and refunded me earlier this morning.

Reaction score
I also paid for a large lot of stuff from DanDman and after 2 different failed ship dates he stopped communication. 21/2 weeks without a response I went to PayPal. Just got my money back and still no response from him.

Reaction score
Another one you should probably add here to the community watch is Fettfocus, who I noticed has a feedback thread with a handful of positive ratings, it seems from having made purchases but not sales here (so far).

I bought an item from him on his ebay account Lstachak, and he switched the figure in the auction for a poor quality substitute- what was basically a beater, where I was expecting the near mint condition sealed piece from the pictures. The listing clearly implied I would receive the same one, and I got a different one that was severely damaged.

The one he sent me just wasn't even the same figure as what was pictured on the listing. He gave me lame excuses trying to blame it on shipping damage or fragility, but the box was pristine, and the weapon was missing. He's done everything in his power to sabotage the return and block me from sending it back and refuses to refund for it unless I take a loss on the case. I'm getting the picture of a jaded ebay seller who is trying to punish the buyer for returning non-conforming goods.

This has spilled over into the RS forums when I posted a watch out thread about him, and he brazenly lied about the whole thing and tried to blame me for not returning it!! (I had stated I would return it and asked to return it over a half dozen times by that point and even gave him instructions on how to print a postage label, which ironically were nearly the same as the ebay CS provided!).

In the long run however his misguided effort to defend himself and cover up the scam actually worked in my favor, because he immediately put his foot in his mouth and lied in a way that I was able to verify with third party sources. In fact I would go as far as to say that his own statements in defense in the watch out thread actually helped me win the case!

When I called ebay to escalate the case and finally return the thing, I took a page from the guys who say they are "vetting" the posts there and decided I would double check his statements in case I had made a mistake and misjudged him. I asked customer service if he did in fact call in to get me an advance return postage label as he claimed. At first I expected only to be able to verify that he called, in the hopes that this would indicate his willingness to resolve.

But to my astonishment ebay CS actually told me they keep a logged transcript of all calls and responses from both trading partners as part of the case notes, and that they told him the exact opposite of what he claims in the watch out thread! Yes he did call ebay on June 26, but the assertion that he sweet-talked ebay into providing me an advance return shipping label, and that I was refusing to utilize it, was a complete fabrication!

Instead of verifying his defense in watch out section, I had inadvertently proven him a liar, which strongly implicates him in covering up his nefarious deed. If it was either a mistake or even if he believed his claims, why is he lying about it?

It took ebay CS all of about 30 seconds to find the case in my favor after that.
I didn't have to go over how the item I received was different from what was listed (I had already uploaded pictures to compare it to the resolution system). The phone call to ebay CS was entirely centered around FettFocus' statements, and it was ebay CS who actually confirmed that he was lying. I also pointed out that he lied again on his feedback claiming I refused to return it. When I went back and counted all of the requests, promises, or mentions of return shipping where I told him that I would in fact send it back, I counted a sum total of 12 times where I either specifically stated that I would send it back or implied that I would return it by requesting a return label or actually instructing him on how to provide the postage that would allow me to do so in accordance with ebay policy and contract law.

I run a furniture business, so I was well aware of my rights in the case of non-conforming goods, and I double checked his listing, which had absolutely no terms other than the typical "no returns" policy, which I think is common knowledge that doesn't apply to SNAD cases.

Furthermore, the guy's statements here on RS are completely inconsistent with the ones he left in the resolution center. Here he states that he "doesn't care" what condition it's in, that he will take it back regardless of whether or not it matched the description, and he promises to refund me for it if I return it.

On the resolution forum, he flatly refuses to accept the return and refuses to refund for it at all.

I returned the substitute figure swap he sent me within 24 hours of being given the appropriate capability to do so, and I was forced to wait 2 weeks for it to get there, because UPS stupidly neglected to scan the box at one point. The earliest date I was eligible and officially authorized to return it was July 1. It was logged into the system with tracking on July 2. However there was a gap in the tracking between USPS handing it off to UPS on the 3rd or 4rth and it registering on UPS tracking on the 16th. Fettfocus used this as an excuse to block the return and neglect to refund me.

When the box finally did arrive back to him, he promptly sent it back to me again!! and I still didn't get a refund from him, despite his public promises here on RS. I called UPS who told me he literally called them himself and refused the parcel, sending the return back to me.

I had to call ebay and appeal a case I had already won! The reason notated by ebay was that fettfocus had promised to refund and never sent it. UPS registered the tracking as the receiver of the return refused the parcel and canceled the return order.

The bottom line here is that this guy has seriously questionable ethics no matter what way you slice it.
If he had simply made an error in sending me the wrong figure, why not just say so & diffuse the situation from day 1?

I also discovered that he has had four of these figures, and they are not that common- TIE pilot in sealed Kenner ESB baggie. He sold one in Novemeber, one in Feb, and the one I bought in June, plus the beater he shipped me instead of that one, makes 4.

He obviously has the stock to have sent me the wrong thing. As a retailer myself, if I have duplicate rare items, and the consumer says I sent the wrong one, my first response is to check my stock and assure the consumer that I've sold others without complaint.

It's extremely suspicious that he has neglected this. Did he even bother to check to see which one he sent me after I reported receiving the wrong one?

And last but not least, I found an ancient report from someone else who left a neg on his feedback with an eerily similar claim. I don't normally put much stock in feedback so old (14 years in this case!!!), but the details are a little too similar for my comfort level. Another ebay buyer claiming he promised a near mint, sealed item, and he delivered a resealed card & lied to cover it up.

I got a refund from ebay under buyer protection, but sadly I still lost part of the purchase- it turns out I had used an ebay coupon to make the purchase, which is non-refundable under ebay Buyer Protection and anyhow would have expired by now. So even though ebay found in my favor (twice) my refund amount is $20 less than the purchase price plus shipping. On the other hand, in his efforts to bully me into accepting a defective substitute, the idiot sent the thing back to me a second time, so I have it again after returning it. Ironic, no? lol

I'm sorry this is so long- it's a really unusual case with a lot of twists and turns.

The only other thing I would like to point out is that I checked with an attorney who confirmed that the seller was responsible for the return shipping cost, because Stachak was in breach of contract with a responsibility to cure at his expense. In neglecting that responsibility he has violated contract law as well as ebay policy, which actually supports this.

And I don't think anyone could argue with the obvious lack of integrity and business ethics here in sending me the wrong thing, trying to force me to keep it, making it difficult to return, passing his expenses onto me, lying to the entire RS community as well as myself, and promising to take it back and refund me regardless of the circumstances, and then failing to do so.

This guy is all kinds of wrong on so many levels. I've tried reaching out to him on PM as well as phone calls (he gave ebay a fake #, but I looked up his real one). He hangs up on me and will not explain himself. I'll eat the $20 loss of buying power and get rid of the thing to make up for it, but I strongly feel I am still owed an explanation and apology here.

I will be posting additional watch-out threads with the rest of my proof.

Reaction score
I second DarkLordSith1978! Beware!! Hes a SCUMBAG.

I purchased a vintage IG-88 w box for $300 on 8/13/14 and nothing.....I sent PP gift like an idiot but I have never had any problems here before. Im working with my bank to see if I can at least get some money back but will for sure be out $90+ because that was in my PP account.

Reaction score
I don't have any real proof of this (yet) but strongly suspect that this guy ringwraith1973 is notorious scammer Randall (Peenk) Daniels.
Keep an eye on that one as well, should it become active. There are only two posted responses from it so far.

And a short update on scammer Loren Stachak aka FettFocus or "LStachak" from ebay - following up to my post above:

I was all set to post a new watch out thread, when I suspected something was up with his ebay account, as he had stopped posting for sale items. My intuition has served me well with this stuff, and it paid off once again as I was able to mine some more info from ebay.

I called ebay back one last time to see if they may be willing to replace my $20 customer satisfaction coupon- which they did! huzzah! I'm not out any $ any more at all!! I am fully refunded thanks to ebay, and I got to keep the product, only because Loren sent back it back to me again, which is ironic since he specifically said he would not do that.

They have been so helpful and open with info that I asked them about his account one final time while I was on the phone checking about the coupon.

It turns out that, being that mine was not the first complaint & with all of the proof, the lies and his flagrant violations of ebay policy, drum roll please....

HIS SELLING PRIVILEGES WERE PERMANENTLY SUSPENDED!!!! B)
Score one for the good guys!!
It really is awesome for once to see one of these ebay scammers get his comeuppance.

So once I found that out, the urgency went out of it. So I'm just posting briefly here for now in case anyone happens to do a search or anyone following this section happens on it, so the community knows to watch for this guy.

I've been watching his activity here to ensure he doesn't try any more funny business.

I have uploaded to YouTube a digital audio recording of the actual conversation with ebay customer service where they confirm that he publicly lied on this forum about the existence of a return label and what ebay CS told him.

At the present time the video (which also includes paper print-outs of what he said on both RS and ebay) is "unpublished" and locked into my account where only I can view it or someone I give a direct link to. I have also transcribed the entire telephone conversation with ebay CS confirming that Loren Stachak lied to cover his tracks, which I can provide to anyone who requests it. There is zero doubt that this man attempted to defraud on ebay and then used the RS forums to cover his tracks and save face when I outed him for the scam.

If he ever tries to pull a stunt like this on me or anyone else in the community, I am fully prepared to send that video viral. "Ebay seller caught with his own words".... I wonder how far that would travel.

Reaction score
Quick update on the Loren Stachak case- I finally left him bad feedback, as he is still a member here, which is a little bit troublesome, although I see he hasn't dared to do much else around here since that time. I warned him that if he tried this again, with me or anyone else, I have all my proof at hand and waiting to show people.

I tried to track down the source of the defective, substitute baggie he sent me but am still uncertain where it came from, or if the one in the pictures on his listing were even his. I found his other listings on worthpoint, including several other TIE pilot baggies, and all of them had a background on an offwhite or pale colored carpet. The baggie in the listing I bought from however, had a totally different background, leading me to question whether or not he ever owned that baggie to begin with.

One of the latest scam patterns I've noticed is that, in order to fly under the radar and avoid detection, sellers like Loren will build up trust with legit sales for a period of time and then use that a sort of spring-board to do a listing with plagiarized photos of items they don't actually have.

After all, who would question it? He's sold several before, all of which had good feedback. That's what people said, and at first it worked. Trouble is, the last time he sold one, he didn't have the one in the picture to ship. So he sent a different one in bad condition, in order to get the same top dollar price for the faulty one he had. This part is just conjecture I realize.... but THAT is troubling and all the more reason to ensure the community knows about cases like this. People seemed to be reluctant to take the report seriously, because Loren had other good feedback. So even though the inconsistencies and fallacies in his statements were totally obvious to anyone who knows how the ebay return system worked, people overlooked it.

Anyhow, I also tried to contact his former victim that I know of, but it was so long ago that I'm still uncertain who that is, or if they are even still alive. They did not respond. Perhaps some day they will step forward.

For the time being, I sleep easier knowing that Loren is banned from selling, and putting my info out there to protect the community. Case closed. :)

Reaction score
I second DarkLordSith1978! Beware!! Hes a SCUMBAG.

I purchased a vintage IG-88 w box for $300 on 8/13/14 and nothing.....I sent PP gift like an idiot but I have never had any problems here before. Im working with my bank to see if I can at least get some money back but will for sure be out $90+ because that was in my PP account.
This guy just made another appearance and ripped off a bunch more people. Myself included. He called himself "Laserbrain" this time, but his paypal address is: darklordofsith1978@mail.com.

Can't be a coincidence.

Last edited:
Reaction score
SO unfortunately I never forget when I was wronged in my past and normally I forgive, but it's pretty much the anniversary of when I was ****ed over by rebelscum member: MAYNARD http://forum.rebelscum.com/users/5768/ . It was at this time in 2013 where I conducted a trade with him; my AT-TE for 3 of his figures, in which we agreed to ship each other's items at the same time. I shipped out the AT-TE to him unknowingly to me that he never sent out the figures in the first place. Well he gave me the run around saying he had his wife (he probably doesn't have one) mail out to me the figures which in fact is a lie. I was hoping he would come around and be a nice guy and admit his fault and return the At-Te that I sent to him, but that's not the case. Maynard is manipulative person and very untrustworthy. I have no idea what other sites he goes on and how many people he has conned since, but one thing is certain he won't screw over another member on rebelscum.com as long as I'm here.

Reaction score
Just a heads up about a bad trader:

This is about Rgh001, said to go by the name of Robert Hamess III

Do not trust this person. He asked for pictures of an item, made me pack the item and drive with the parcel to the Post Office to get him exact quotes. After all this he then asked for my Paypal e-mail address and said to be sending payment the next day. Confirmed over and over he was buying the item from me, only to vanish without a word and then posting in his WTB thread he had already found the item. This guy has no integrity nor ethics as a collectors and much less as a person.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bought my first Lightsaber, 2002 Master Replicas Force FX Anakin Skywalker SW-201 Oct 2015 from a friend online for two payments of $100.00 for a total of $200.00. Doing a search on google for converting my Lightsaber to bladeless, I found videos of Benjamin Banda aka GreenKata "Katalution" https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCYISAI6UewqO2qqlqLGuqgg offering a service that converts to bladeless and supplies much brighter LED. I love the idea of a bladeless saber. I see he has been uploading videos and offering this service for years. After numerous emails in March 14-25 2016. I paid $150 via PayPal ( order #031617) and I sent my saber off to GreenKata to his California address via UPS tracking code - 1Z01776R4280578582 to convert to bladeless and make it a 12w LED.

May 4 2016 he responded to my email and said my saber was complete and ready to go. Two weeks later I emailed for a tracking code, no response. Then another two weeks asking for a status update. No response.

I was able to file a claim against Benjamin Banda: Kata Saber Shop kagekiblue@gmail.com through PayPal and do a reversal on PayPal for $150.00 for services he offered and charged me for, however, I never did receive my 2002 Master Replicas Anakin Skywalker Force FX Lightsaber back. Which I purchased for $200.00 back in October 2015

Even though he was ignoring numerous emails asking for a tracking code and when I can get my light saber back I noticed he was updating his Instagram http://instagram.com/reibanz with new pictures and singing videos, so I would pleasantly ask could you send my light saber back. At that point he deleted his videos and pictures and then eventually just blocked me from viewing his Instagram account 6/15/2016

I have screenshots of all interactions

My fear now is. I know from looking at Mr Banda's Instagram he goes to cosplay and conventions. I see reason where he would take my Lightsaber and others he never returned and sell, instead of returning to its rightful owner

Since the waiting game has started, I noticed more and more customers coming out and requesting an update of their lightsaber.

I hate the idea that and the reality that I was scammed, but GreenKata just sucked the excitement out my experience of finally owning a lightsaber.

What can I do to get my lightsaber back?

Reaction score
Stories like that are the reason I just keep my stuff when I buy it. No modding, no grading, etc....
I would never trust a complete stranger (especially out of state) with any of my valuables, no matter how reputable they seemed.

Reaction score
also post these bad sales on other related SW sites, for props go to the RPF (replica prop forum)
Exposing these thiefs/scammers to other sites could help get your items back and get the word out and make them look very bad and maybe get confronted in person.
Everyone has to use the internet now, so, these people can't hide all their life. Sooner or later they will face the reality, especially how close the community is.

Reaction score
also post these bad sales on other related SW sites, for props go to the RPF (replica prop forum)
Exposing these thiefs/scammers to other sites could help get your items back and get the word out and make them look very bad and maybe get confronted in person.
Everyone has to use the internet now, so, these people can't hide all their life. Sooner or later they will face the reality, especially how close the community is.
YES, I been posting about GreenKata and him scamming me all over. I have talked with five others this has happened to. All within the last three months.

Ignoring emails, but he's fine, he's been updating his instagram with singing videos, and cosplay costumes. I kept asking him to please return my lightsaber, and he of course blocked me