Commander Gree - CW09

Reaction score
Re: Commander Gree

anybody know what he looks like? does he have the same camo as ROTS?

Reaction score

I would love a figure of him in the same articulation as this years in animated format.

Reaction score

Im also amember of the SirStevesGuide forums and a member by the name of Tycho posted this figure along with a few other figures and he said that Commander Gree and the other figures had been confirmed.

Im hoping that this figure isnt a simple repaint, but I guess that depends on what he looks like in the Cartoon.

Reaction score

I wonder what Gree would look like for his Phase I job. Wouldn't mind seeing Bacara or Bly in Phase I either.

Reaction score

I found a pic of clone wars Commander Gree...

J/K But the way the color schemes are going...this might not be too far off.

Reaction score

^^^^ thats what i am afraid gree will look like

Reaction score

DarthZylek said:
I found a pic of clone wars Commander Gree...

J/K But the way the color schemes are going...this might not be too far off.
No no no, all wrong! There's no stripe connecting from fin to helmet on the CW Gree.

Reaction score

Mr Curto said:
Then you must mean this one:

I was going to say the same thing. Once I read the post, I had to check out my Clone Trooper Sergeant.

Reaction score

He'll probably probably have grey colors since the camo was just for Kashyyyk.

Unless we see him fighting on another jungle planet in Clone Wars.

Reaction score

I hope they don't turn Gree into the "jungle warfare" clone. Let the guy fight in other terrains!

They could make a Phase 1 version of the gray Evo/SL commander and call him Gree.

Reaction score

oh he will become the jungle warfare guy because his name is gree and if you add an n its green just like jungles therefore hasbro will forever have him in jungle camo

Reaction score

i was bored today, so i decided to go on the databank(i never use the databank, wookieepedia is waaaaaaaaaaaaay better), but i looked under the list of characters in the upcoming clone wars movie, and sure enough he was listed. i know he was confirmed for the series, but i don't think he was confirmed for the fim yet.

Reaction score

He looks pretty cool, glad they didn't mail it in with just using the phase 1 sgt deco sans the dots.

Reaction score

Looks a little bit like gree dose with the chest and helmet decorations.

Reaction score

While I think I like his darker green and extra parts, I need a better image. I'm too distracted by the fact that the gun is not actually in his hand.

Reaction score

I know you said it is from the Visual Guide and you said you dont own it yet, but which website did you get it from and were there any other pics from Visual Guide?

This off topic, but a fellow posted in the Clone Wars Visual thread in Comic and books section saying that there arent that many pages deticated to the clone troopers. Which kinda sucks in view.

Reaction score

Nice to see were getting more than a few stripes and dots on the clones.

Reaction score

GG had a maquette of ph. 1 Gree, but pics were prohibited. Looked really sweet too. So for swspiffy & I -that was our first time seeing the new 'Gree.'

Reaction score

This Gree looks great. I'm on the band wagon here. Hope he is weathered and not as clean as Cody.

Reaction score

He actually looks cool. I'm glad they went the same route they did with Cody and incorporated elements from his Phase 2 look into this design. Hope they do the same with any of the other commanders if they're brought in.

Reaction score

Going slightly off-topic, who here would buy Commander Wolffe or Admiral Yularen?