Commander Cody and Clone Trooper Echo - 2 Pack

GNT

Reaction score
On the back of the Captain Rex and Clone Trooper Fives card it reveals another clone 2 pack is on the way - Commander Cody and Clone Trooper Echo.

Thoughts on seeing this pack?

Reaction score
Commando_Scorch said:
I'll be skipping this pack as I already have Cody and will be buying the single-carded Echo.
Same here, though it is a nice pack for those who don't have a Cody yet and want Echo as well.

GNT

Reaction score
I have Commander Cody already but I'll probably pass on this one and just hunt for a seperate carded Echo. No need to double up.

G

Pass for me since I already have cody & Im getting single carded echo.

Reaction score
Fives and Echo are the most boring of the removable helmet clones. And I have enough Rexes and Codys. I will definitely pass on these two-packs. I am not sure about getting the single carded Echo and Fives. Depends on economics I guess.

Reaction score
These 2 packs they're doing are great, I hope they crossover to the realistic line...at least something besides comic packs would be nice.

Reaction score
bongjuan said:
I am not sure about getting the single carded Fives.
There is going to be a single carded Fives? Could you show me where this is so I can see if I would rather get it this way or single carded.

Reaction score
Jedi_Ian said:
bongjuan said:
There is going to be a single carded Fives? Could you show me where this is so I can see if I would rather get it this way or single carded.
Im guessing it was a typo, there is no news as of yet of a carded fives.

Reaction score
501st_Commander said:
Jedi_Ian said:
bongjuan said:
Sorry for the confusion
What I meant was if they are making a single carded Fives, I am not sure I would get him. I didn't mean to claim that I saw I single carded Fives. I find Fives to be the most boring of the clones with removeable helmets.

Reaction score
since they re-pack Cody & Rex should they come with the helmet...

Reaction score
bongjuan said:
501st_Commander said:
Jedi_Ian said:
bongjuan said:
Sorry for the confusion
What I meant was if they are making a single carded Fives, I am not sure I would get him. I didn't mean to claim that I saw I single carded Fives. I find Fives to be the most boring of the clones with removeable helmets.
Sorry, I didn't know if I was out of the loop or something. I thought you got an exclusive scoop.

Reaction score
The pic in the back of the box shows Echo's differentiator from other clones as a monobrow

GNT

Reaction score
Nice carded pictures but doubt I'll grab this one, good for those that need these figures!

Reaction score
isn't ehco coming out on a single card too?

cause ill prob just pick him up on single card if he is

Reaction score
cool an echo for regular and a custom for a blood squad hmmm oh well hope we see more of these episode themed 2 packs cause i want that snow rex and snow trooper.

Reaction score
The kids lost Cody's helmut, so I am in the market for a 2nd one. That makes it easier to get this two pack.

Reaction score
This is now out here. This is actually a new Cody variant. The yellow/orange on his armor has chipped paint.

Reaction score
bongjuan said:
This is now out here. This is actually a new Cody variant. The yellow/orange on his armor has chipped paint.
Thanks for the info! Although now i have to decide what to do, i bought Echo single carded thinking i was going to get Cody with the Mace pack(I never picked up Cody carded) but now that he has some type of weathering on him i want it!

What to do, what to do...

Reaction score
Is it me, or is Cody's hemlmet a LOT skinnier than the previous one? It might be smushed in the package, but I am hoping this is a sign of a new helmet.

Reaction score
Haloid1177 said:
Is it me, or is Cody's hemlmet a LOT skinnier than the previous one? It might be smushed in the package, but I am hoping this is a sign of a new helmet.
It's just you. It's the same helmet, only the package makes it look like that.

Reaction score
501st_Commander said:
bongjuan said:
Thanks for the info! Although now i have to decide what to do, i bought Echo single carded thinking i was going to get Cody with the Mace pack(I never picked up Cody carded) but now that he has some type of weathering on him i want it!

What to do, what to do...
No prob, my friend. If you ask me, I would wait on the BP. Since you are in the US, you will be able to get the BP for sure. It is likely to be the paint chipped Cody. And that BP comes with great clones! Since you don't have the single carded Cody, you can't lose

Reaction score
Yeah, I found a solo echo today. I still need a Cody Helmet though. Looks like I will be getting the Ryloth BP then for my 2nd cody.

Reaction score
Easy pass for me. Found Echo today & already have one Cody from wave 2 opened & 1 carded in the Cody/Battle Droid pack

Reaction score
Just tried and was able to order one online. Used site to store feature. Free shipping and only seventy-eight cents in tax...

Reaction score
I ordered it last night as well.

Not sure why the one with Rex and Fives isn't available for order yet...

Reaction score
So, last week, we got Yoda and the clone troopers from "Ambush." This week, it's Rex & Fives and Cody & Echo from "Rookies." Walmart sure has been grinding out its lion's share of exclusives during the past month!

The problem with the "Rookies'" two-packs is that three of the four figures are (basically) repacks — specifically, Rex and Cody, and as for Clone Trooper Fives, the only things that differentiate him from a regular white clone trooper are his goatee and forehead tattoo.

Clone Trooper Echo is the figure everybody will be after, given his red visor and the bloody handprint on his chest armor.

If you're a collector/nonopener such as I, then here are my recommendations as to whether you should buy these sets:

Cody and Echo — definitely, unless you're willing to bid for an Echo on eBay.

Rex and Fives — possibly, depending on a couple things. If you're a completist, then yes, obviously. If you never sprung for the very first Rex mailaway figure, who's wearing his helmet, and if this sort of thing matters to you, then yes. If you said "no" to both of the above, then I say pass.

Reaction score
LordEdzo said:
So, last week, we got Yoda and the clone troopers from "Ambush." This week, it's Rex & Fives and Cody & Echo from "Rookies." Walmart sure has been grinding out its lion's share of exclusives during the past month!

The problem with the "Rookies'" two-packs is that three of the four figures are (basically) repacks — specifically, Rex and Cody, and as for Clone Trooper Fives, the only things that differentiate him from a regular white clone trooper are his goatee and forehead tattoo.

Clone Trooper Echo is the figure everybody will be after, given his red visor and the bloody handprint on his chest armor.

If you're a collector/nonopener such as I, then here are my recommendations as to whether you should buy these sets:

Rex and Fives — possibly, depending on a couple things. If you're a completist, then yes, obviously. If you never sprung for the very first Rex mailaway figure, who's wearing his helmet, and if this sort of thing matters to you, then yes. If you said "no" to both of the above, then I say pass.
You do know that Echo is sold single carded as well right? Rex and Fives are the only figures that have a difference off the single carded figures.

Reaction score
CdtWeasel said:
LordEdzo said:

You do know that Echo is sold single carded as well right? Rex and Fives are the only figures that have a difference off the single carded figures.
There is a difference on the Rex? I couldn't tell.