Coming Soon - Co Jo Dai's Display Room

Reaction score
After years of having my collection in storage, the time for a proper display room is coming.

Reaction score
Small update: central air and electrical are done, insulation and drywall are going in next week.

Reaction score
My entire collection is finally in my collecting room but the remodel is still continuing and I don't have my display cases yet (hopefully later this summer)

Reaction score
Well this is the week, I'm off to IKEA on Thursday to buy the Billy Bookcases I'll need, the nearest IKEA is 120 miles away and theirs nothing comparable in my area. It's taken a year longer then I planned but it's finally happening and it'll probably take the rest of the summer to completely setup - but that's the fun part...

My projected setup!

Reaction score
Finished the building today, still got some odds and ends to handle before I can start putting stuff out.

Reaction score
Worked on one of my big display cases tonight, what to you think so far? Hopefully this weekend I can get to my other display case that is going to be McQuarrie themed...

Reaction score
Finally have everything out of boxes and on shelves, still have to do some arranging and re-arranging but progress none-the-less.

I did finish my McQuarrie corner, what do you all think?

Reaction score
WOW, just great stuff all around!! I already saw your Mythos collection but the McQuarrie items as Julian said are top notch!! Beautiful :). I also love the Comic book stuff, especially the Symbiote Spider-Man (my favorite character) and the Dark Knight Returns statue.

Lastly, I have been on the fence about that 1/5 SS Iron Man classic you have. What are your thoughts on it?

Again, GREAT collection!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lastly, I have been on the fence about that 1/5 SS Iron Man classic you have. What are your thoughts on it?
I really dig it, it's very cool piece and the 1:5 scale turned out to be a perfect fit for my display. My only real complaint is that the eyes don't light-up with the chest and hands.

Reaction score
I really dig it, it's very cool piece and the 1:5 scale turned out to be a perfect fit for my display. My only real complaint is that the eyes don't light-up with the chest and hands.
I guess because in the classic armor Tony's eyes showed (in the comics) so maybe that's why the eye's don't light up? But good to know. I saw it on sale from SS a couple times but always waffled on it. I loved Iron Man comics back when hardly anyone else did LOL.

This is the version of him I like the most, even though I really like Iron Man, Iron Man 2 and the Avengers (1st) movies with Iron Man in them.

Last edited: