"Comics Spain" PVC Droids & Ewoks Figures

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score
Re: Comics Spain Droids & Ewoks PVC Figures

Besides the Comics Spain and Disney variations I also found a EuroDisney variation too. It really isn't too exciting but it has EuroDisney stamped on the foot of R2. Paint-wise it is your standard Disney version but for your obsessive complusive like myself, this is another variation to me. Here are some pics of the three side by side:

Mike

Reaction score

Nice discovery Mike. Maybe there is a Tokyo Disney version as well. Something to keep an eye out for.

Reaction score

I'm always posting variations and errors on the Comics Spain blog - if anyone has photos of other stuff, please post it here.

Reaction score

I need to check this section more often, I found one of these 3pos in a "grab bag" at the local thrift a few years ago, been meaning to ask here what it was, I assume from the info above that mine is a disney version, he's gold with C1986 lfl made in china stamped on his foot, am I correct?

Reaction score
Re: \"Comics Spain\" PVC Droids & Ewoks Figures

Anyone have pictures of the Polish C-3PO (by himself) and details about the originals of the figure? I'd like to write something up for the CS blog, which I have been updating lately...

Reaction score
Any of you fellow CS collectors have details about the figures with keyrings attached? I have heard a variety of stories about them, but have only seen Latara, Teebo, and R2-D2. I posted another one on the SW CS blog awhile back:

Star Wars Comics Spain Figures

Reaction score
Here is a custom vintage Comics Spain Season 2 Wicket (alternate hood). I've always wondered what Season 2 figures would have looked like, so I decided to make one - I was inspired by the upcoming comic Star Wars: Ewoks - Shadows of Endor.

Reaction score
Here is a picture of the Leia I got in the Star Tours store in Disney World. She is on the far right. If she was sold in the Star Tours store in Disney world, I would assume she was part of the set. But maybe I am assuming wrong.
Hi guys, im looking for a chewie and yoda, the same as in this picture, please drop me a PM if you have them and you might like to sell, cheers

And great thread, its answered all the questions i had on these, so thanks to all.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I thought I'd resurrect this thread, because I stumbled on an auction for a Comics Spain Wicket with key ring for...over $1,000! I know the Teebo and Latara key rings are more common, but surely there has to be other Wickets out there with the key ring. Does anyone own one? Likewise, has anyone found Kneesaa with a key ring? I've been updating the Star Wars Comics Spain blog with more variants, so I thought I'd ask here.

http://starwarscomicsspain.blogspot.com/

Reaction score
I thought I'd resurrect this thread, because I stumbled on an auction for a Comics Spain Wicket with key ring for...over $1,000! I know the Teebo and Latara key rings are more common, but surely there has to be other Wickets out there with the key ring. Does anyone own one? Likewise, has anyone found Kneesaa with a key ring? I've been updating the Star Wars Comics Spain blog with more variants, so I thought I'd ask here.

http://starwarscomicsspain.blogspot.com/
HOLY guacamole!!! Now I have to dig up that box with the comics spain figs in it. *grabs shovel and flashlight, puts on explorer hat, writes last will and storms off to the catacombs...*

Reaction score
HOLY guacamole!!! Now I have to dig up that box with the comics spain figs in it. *grabs shovel and flashlight, puts on explorer hat, writes last will and storms off to the catacombs...*
man I bought those when they were new. I agree it's been fun but I may have to dig mine up as well and send them on there way to a new home!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Haha - don't get too excited guys - nothing from the CS line ever sold at those prices, why its listed at over $1,000 is beyond me. The Teebo and Latara key rings usually sell for $30-50 each.

Reaction score
Haha - don't get too excited guys - nothing from the CS line ever sold at those prices, why its listed at over $1,000 is beyond me. The Teebo and Latara key rings usually sell for $30-50 each.
Your rationale is drowned out by a loud sound, as if a million cash registers ka-chinged in joy...

Reaction score
After Wicket surfaced as a key chain earlier this year, I found another sample of the Dulok as a key chain, so we know that isn't OOAK. Has anyone ever seen Kneesa or Paploo in key ring form? Likewise, was that something they did with the Droids characters? I've yet to ever see one. I'm making an effort to do more Comics Spain blog updates, so I thought I'd throw this out there.