Comics 5/16

Reaction score
Dark Horse says that both Underworld #5 and Jedi vs. Sith #2 are supposed to be out this week, but I only saw J vs. S. Is the new Underworld out or is it pushed back to next week?

As for J Vs S, I am a bit disappointed by this book. I'm really hoping it will pick up. I'm tired of following these kids and only getting glimpses of the Jedi and Sith. What's the deal?

Reaction score
I think Underworld has continually come out late. I don't give it a second thought anymore (you can tell this story really has impacted me, can't you
)

J vs. S didn't impress me too much yet, either. The Jedi seemed a little too excited about their war and the "bloodlust" that goes with it. Sure, they have to fight and strategize, but do they have to talk like they enjoy wiping out the enemy?

Reaction score
I agree that J V. S has been a let down. I was soooo looking forward to seeing Bane. Now I could really care less. I thought the very first issue was bad. The second issue was okay. The best part was when Bane realized that having too many Sith around was not a good idea.

No, the newest issue of Underworld hasn't been released yet.