Comic Shops

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any comic shops in Suffolk that carry GG besides Fourth World and the one in Port Jeff?

Reaction score
There are 2 shops on Rte 25 in Selden - one is 1/4 mile west of Nichols Road (by Mulchahys 2) on the north side in a shopping center that faces east {it doesn't face rte 25} and the other is in a shopping center that stretches behind a gas station a 1/4 mile east of Nichols on the south side (almost across from the go-cart & golf driving range, and no - I don't mean Castle Golf because its the other way).

The first shop I mentioned carries toys and statues. They would probably have the statues, but I heven't been in there in a few months as they are quite pricey. The other one is worth a shot. I have found stuff in there in the past. I don't know the name of these 2 places, only that they are definitely still there and worth a shot.

There is also Collectibles Kingdom on Jericho Turnpike 1/4 mile west of rte 110 on the south side almost directly accross from Wendy's.

Those are the only places other than Fourth World and the Port Jeff shop that I know of in Suffolk. The next closest one is Amok Time on Hempstead Tpke by the Tri-County Flea Market.

Reaction score
Thanks Atreyu. I'll give them a shot. The one behind the gas stations (i think that there is a laundromat there as well) didn't have statues when I went there a year or so again, but I'll hit him up sometime this week.