Colorado Springs Area Finds Part 2

Reaction score
Just want to let all us fellow Colorado Springs scummers know that SeerDrakon, Ephant-Mon and myself are planning to have sort of a Star Wars Colorado Springs collectors dinner some time in the near future. Right now, time and place have not been discussed, but we will post here to let everyone know when and where if you would like. So, now off to PM SeerDrakon and EphantMon

Ryan
Hey Ryan,
When did want to plan for this dinner? How about Olive garden? I figure it can be our first CSprings...CO...collector dinner. Anybody is welcome!

Reaction score
Ugh, I have no idoea any more. Seems like none of us can get on the same page and always try to scramble last minute to get something done for that day.

My safe bet is on a Sunday. I don't seem to work on Sundays, so that might be benificial. It's not on a work day, but it is on a school night. Don't know how rowdy we will get. I know with Star Wars collectors grouping, a few Jawas could end up in the hospital ha ha.

I say one of these next 2 Sundays.

Reaction score
I was able to find the rebel blaster at Wally in Falcon. They only had 1, so pretty happy with that. I plan on modding it for a future costume.

Reaction score
Saw some of the new Vintage and Legends figures up at the Target on North Academy.........Ok, I'm NOT paying $9.99 for a figure!
Collecting will slow down until they hit the secondary market or it is in the clearance aisle!
Did pick up a Clone War AAT Tank MIMSB for $13.

Reaction score
Hmmmmm, I need a mail away certificate for the Concept Armor Fett.
I have not bought a figure that has that offer on/in it and I dont think they will accept a photo copy.
I could send you a self addressed envelope and any help would be much appreciated.
I have everything needed except the certificate!!!
Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Ok, took the boy and his buddy to go see EP1 in 3D today....It was Episode 1 and it was in "3Dish"..........

I am very disappointed in the latest toy line. Overpriced, horrible 3D glasses attached and more repacks then new figures.
The BIG release was a dud and I would not have payed for anything. Come on clearance aisle!
Oh, did find a few CW figs in the clearance aisle at Walmart in Fountain yesterday. $3.90, picked up 2 I did not have. Keep an eye out!

Reaction score
Fountain WM had the $4 BIG BANG BOOM sale.....Ok, so it was all the left over Weequay's, Lando's and thats about it. They had the newer figs falling off the pegs! At $10 I dont forsee them going to fast.
Endcap had the Dewback and repacked ships. Otherwise you need openers $4 aint bad. I did grab a Weequay and R2 Jabba Barge to open but nothing else of interest. Would have loved to find a Revenge Fett, only saw him once and passed due to a damaged card....never saw him again.

Reaction score
Dont forget,tomorrow is the deadline for the Proto Boba Fett offer! Get those postmarks on there.....
I just picked up 2 $4 figs up at the WM in Woodland Park. Slave Leia and Dengar.
Need to get to the PO in the AM to get this last order out. Got my first Boba Weds. He stays in the mailer, this next one goes for the display cabinet.

Reaction score
Talking to yourself huh?

Wish I could post here, but I moved to Omaha. Just checking to see if anything new has come up in the wild as I will be back for a day on the 21st of this month. Looks like nothing new.

Reaction score
Wilson? Wilsoooooon!

Pretty much no action here!
All those figures warming the pegs at $9+ is insane!
Passing the time working on a Jabba's Throne Room diorama.

Reaction score
Found deleted scenes at the Wal-Mart by Peterson off of powers. Good hunting.

Reaction score
Tuesday Morning has Vintage fig's for $4.99. The South Gate store had Endor Han, ROTS Obi Wan, Storm Trooper, Rebel Fleet Trooper, Logray and Yoda(which I bought).

Reaction score
Anyone finding an extra vintage arc trooper please let me know where. I do not want to resort to ebay but may have to!!!

Reaction score
Anyone finding an extra vintage arc trooper please let me know where. I do not want to resort to ebay but may have to!!!
Are you looking for anything else? I have a small amount of extras. Do you need any foils?

Reaction score
Passing through Woodland Park this morning and the WalMart had some clearance Vintage figures marked down to $4. Mostly Tie Pilot, B Wing Pilot, Slave Leia, Endor Rebel Trooper...of color!, a few Bom Vimdin's, Han Trench Coat, Luke Jedi Outfits. Thats all I can remember. They are at the END CAP NEAR THE RATCHETING TIE DOWNS in the far corner of the store. Oh, most had the REVENGE card version, were punched and most in good shape.
That is all.

Reaction score
Not Star Wars related, but prayers send from Denver to our fellow SW pals down in CO Springs. Be safe

Reaction score
You got that right. I have family visiting the springs for vacation, and they are seeing buildings going up in flames. If the hotel has to evacuate, they will get to come to Aurora for spare beds.

Reaction score
Take care all my CO Springs scummer friends! Sorry you have to endure such a tragedy.

Reaction score
I have ordered a couple cases recently on line and have some extras I am willing to part with if anyone is interested. I won't ship but I will meet up with you to sell them. Cash only, first come, first serve. Here is what I have and prices. Just e-mail me if you are interested tosch8724@yahoo.com. Thanks. All are unpunched and mint unless otherwise stated. Email me your cell number I can send you pictures if you want to see them.

Shae Vizla x1 $14
Odd Ball x2 $12
Malgus x1 $14
Evazan (no pink scar) x1 (bottom left corner is bent, during shipment) $14
Barrada (brown headband) x1 $14
Darth Maul x1 $11 (i know you can find him, but he IS unpunched if you care)
Wedge x2 $14
Hoth Luke x2 $12
Vader (ANH) x2 $12
Aayla Secura x1 $14
Barriss Offee x2 $12
Luke Deleted Scene x3 $12

Reaction score
Hey, I have never been to the Springs Flea Market. Anyone that's been there ever find any toys out there? I was thinking of heading out there this Sunday.

Reaction score
I go from time to time. Sunday is the better day.
I find carded, loose etc. There is one guy who is in the inside building that sells SW figures and others. His prices are fair seeing as you cant get those anymore in stores. Condition varies and most are in great condition.
The hunt is the best part of the whole trip! Good luck.

Reaction score
Thanks. Sunday is better? I would almost figure Saturday would be better. That's the way with garage sales. It just so happens I will be free around there at that time.

Reaction score
I didn't get to get out there. I am trying to find a vehicle as well and Saturday didn't produce anything positive so we had to use today to look around and finish up when they open tomorrow. I had high hopes of finding something fun today too. Next week perhaps...

Reaction score
Was down in Pueblo at the WalMart today and they had vehicles and the Dewback on clearance for $21. Down from $29.99. Most were in excellent shape!
Also had multi packs, droids, Anakin with Sebulba and pit droids etc. for $17.00.
at least they are doing the right thing and getting rid of the shelf warmers!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I finally got to stop at the flea market yesterday! I didn't see much as far as toys go. I saw one kid walking around with a clone ship of some kind like he just won the lottery though. :) There's that guy that has the shop in the building but his prices are all so high. I saw some $15 figs that are still in stores marked up to $40. I understand if this is his business but if he's going around town sucking up all the good stuff to mark it up like that isn't he one of the bad guys? It's a nice sized flea market I would say, large enough for different things but small enough so it doesn't take forever. I'll go back when the schedule allows it.

Reaction score
I went today. Saw lots of odds and ends. One guy had a tub of Freeze Frame Ackbars for $2 each.....he had close to 30 or more. Im hunting for a loose Taun Taun and an Ephant Mon as well as Hermie Odle for my Diorama.
There where plenty of carded figures people where selling in the $5 range. Various collections from POTF2 up to EP1 to EP2. Nothing you must have but good to see them out there.
I enjoy the hunt and maybe getting something for a steal n' deal once in while.

Reaction score
Looks like wallys are getting the lost line. Saw plenty and left them all.

Reaction score
I just picked up 1 each of the K-Mart 2pks. Got the TRU Speeder Bike the other day.

Reaction score
Was out at the flea market on Platte today and saw lots of carded figures from various lines for $5 and in that range!
The seller inside who has Star Wars and GI Joes and other lines was selling all his Star Wars figures for 50% off of marked price! He said he would keep at half off until Christmas and would be there every weekend unless he was snowed out!
good time to pick up some hole fillers. I picked up a Ree Yees FF line to open for the diorama and a carded Amidala Secret Ceromony for $10 total.
He might have said all figures but since I was talking Star Wars that's what he pointed too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So, I'm new in town, and have taken a liking to the 9 car DC Hot Wheels run. I have only been able to find a Batman car that was on a cherry card, everything else has had busted bubbles, cards bent to holy hell and other undesirable features. It really seems the Target's here are the worst in this, like they beat the hell out of the cards on purpose.

I haven't gotten around too much, but hte TRU down south seems to have the best cards, but cost the most. Is there any retail place in town where anyone has had success in finding cherry cards? Also, anybody know how good the TRU Express is in Chapel Hills Mall?

On another note, in San Diego, there was a comic book store that sold penny sleeves for literally a penny each, and I could get a 100-pk for $1. They also sold one-touch magnetic card holders for $1.50 for the basic one. Is there a reliable comic book store in town that sells trading card supplies for prices like this?

Reaction score
Hey Welcome aboard.
Im not much of a Card Collector but I know the magnet card holders you are talking about. Targets sell them here for I believe $1.50'ish. As far as Comic Book Stores there is one downtown near Acacia Park. Went there once and bought some comic book sleeves and backers for some comic books I had since High School (The Nam and MERC). Dont think they were a peny but they guy had tons of them and you can buy them in bulk #'s or as many as you need.
WalMarts and Targets are full of Peg Warmers here and I have not seen anything new in sooooo long. You are right with the TRU, figs cost way to much. I have not been tot he TRU Express yet but last year was hit or miss.
I have had the best luck with guys who buy cases and sell them at cost, usually minty and unpunched.
Hope this helps and glad to see someone finally post here!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah, Target sells those one-touches for $1.99, too rich for my blood when I know they are out there for way less than that.

I went to the Target on Bloomington? yesterday and found 5 Batman cars, all kind of cherry (too bad I already have that one), some Wonder Woman cars and a Bane and Two-Face that were all beat to hell.

How does this Target rank? The Batman cars were a surprise, but the condition of the cards overall were disappointing?