Colorado Springs Area Finds Part 2

Reaction score
Yeah.....I have been to 6 walmarts and only wave 5. At least I can find some cards that are unpunched! Anybody have any luck?

Reaction score
I did find a spacetrooper from the legands collection. Probably gone now, because I saw it 2 days ago. But at least SOMETHING new was found. Other than that, Nothing.

Started looking into vintage joes because I am so bored with not seeing in TVC.

Reaction score
I found Echo Base Trooper, B-Wing Pilot, and Ponda Baba at Target on Union & Powers today. Then went to the Target on Academy & Union and they had Luke's Taun Taun & Landspeeder.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Doesn't look like the Pueblo Target is going to have the three new exclusives (landspeeder, luke's tauntaun, and search for luke). Any Scummers in the Springs that could help out a collecter in the southeast part of the state?

Reaction score
The Costco out east has the remote control hailfire droid for $17.99. Comes with a clone trooper

Reaction score
Last time I was at TRU they had the Republic Commando gift set. Something about the brown dirt markings throws me off and I'm skipping it.

Reaction score
Wal Mart down in Fountain didn't have much for SW, but they had the entire wave of new Joes. Only 1 Snake Eyes, but everyone else were in multiples.

Reaction score
Hello!
I am a fellow scummer from WI! I am in Colorado Springs for a few days with the my wife and son and wondered if there are any really good fig stops I need to make? I went to Dalez Cardz but he didnt have much. Any help would be great!!
Thanks a ton!!!​

Reaction score
Hey R2SG ...sorry for the late reply but we have no real toy stores out here. We mostly have pirates that buy up all of the figures and sell them on ebay. What are you looking for?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Found a couple of Revenge carded figures at the Falcon wally. They had a TIe Fighter Pilot on the revenge card but the cardback was trashed. Sad.

Other than that, not much there. I just picked up a Boba Fett Revenge card. Sad days are these when hasbro has to change a cardback to sell figures. Why not just release the new waves that people want in mass amounts to void scalpers? Ugh.

Reaction score
Found a couple of Revenge carded figures at the Falcon wally. They had a TIe Fighter Pilot on the revenge card but the cardback was trashed. Sad.

Other than that, not much there. I just picked up a Boba Fett Revenge card. Sad days are these when hasbro has to change a cardback to sell figures. Why not just release the new waves that people want in mass amounts to void scalpers? Ugh.
It's a different figure as well. I believe it's a VOTC figure.

Reaction score
Hey Ryan,
They got 4 cases at the wally on woodman. Do you need anything?

Reaction score
Hey....any local Scummers wanna get together for a holiday eat and drink type of thing? We could bring items to trade/sell...etc and/or just chat it up about what we love. Last time we only had a showing of about 3....let's try and get more.

Reaction score
As long as we do it at the olive garden, I'm down.

I have a gift card to the olive garden. :p

I'm down, just have to see when. But I like trying to get these together. Always ends up a bit light, but at least we try to be a community.

Reaction score
I am game for the olive garden. When does Cory have off next? Anybody else game. I am working with the Denver guys too and they are game for putting on a party.

Reaction score
OOOO Another reason to have people over and drink out of the KEG... ha ha.

Well, whatever we decide, I'm cool with it. I'll give Cory a call and PM to see when he is available. Might be tough with the holidays and his retail job. But we'll see.

Reaction score
the one down south on Circle. He was able to snag the Arc Trooper Commander for me too

Reaction score
the one down south on Circle. He was able to snag the Arc Trooper Commander for me too
That is great news Soja. Keep us posted!!!!! Do you need anything from the vintage line? I have an extra here and there.

Reaction score
Hey guys, I gotta new name now. You may know me as LittleBIGMan. Well after the site revamped itself I could not longer get back in using my old info so I just re-incarnated myself.
Good to be back, been catching the collecting bug again lately.
Latest score is two of the Shuttle Playsets from Amzon posted the other day. 2 for less then the price of 1 at retail!!!! Coulda really bought 3 at that price! Also tax free and free shipping. Amazon got it to my doorstep in 5 days!!!
Saw the Revenge and Return Boba's up at the Walmart in Woodland Park on Sat, the cards were not up to my standard, bent and scratched!! Passed.
Glad to be able to post again instead of being a looky loo!
PM me if youd like some more info on me.

Reaction score
Anyone know of a place to buy 3"x4" 4 Mil Zip Lock bags around town?
Looking to put a bunch of Loose figs in them. Son rarely plays with them so I need to start cataloging them with proper weapons etc.
I dont even care if it is a "Head Shop" or jewelry/beading store?
Pointless to go online, I dont need a 1000!!!! Only 2-3 hundred.
Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Anyone know of a place to buy 3"x4" 4 Mil Zip Lock bags around town?
Looking to put a bunch of Loose figs in them. Son rarely plays with them so I need to start cataloging them with proper weapons etc.
I dont even care if it is a "Head Shop" or jewelry/beading store?
Pointless to go online, I dont need a 1000!!!! Only 2-3 hundred.
Thanks in advance.
Go to Wal-Mart in the Jewlery/Crafts section. They have the perfect size baggies to fit figures. There are two sizes. One is a little smaller for smaller figures or accessories. I think they cost $1 or $2 for 100. Hidden gems my wife told me about (she makes jewlery).

Reaction score
WALMART!!!!!
I SEARCHED EVERYWHERE AND WALMART HAS THEM?????
I was there today and did not even think of it!!
Excuse me while I kick myself!

Thanks, my wife does the necklace jewelry thing too!
I would have never thought of WM!!

Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone!
Hope everyone gets plenty of Star Wars stuff.......errr For your KIDS I mean!!!
What is Xmas WITHOUT Star Wars toys!

Current WANTS:

AQUA DROID MOMC

Last edited:
Reaction score
Local report.
Walmart in Security, nothing new.
Walmart at Palmer Park and Powers had Star Wars items %50 off!! To include remote Republic Tank for @ $21. They had Vehicles for $12.40 and Gift sets with multi figs as well.
Look around the clearance aisle and decoration clearance.
Also picked up a Target Exclusive Taun Taun for clearance of $17.49. They had one left at 2pm but they had no figures up on the pegs.
Good luck out in the crowds!

Reaction score
I have some extra figures from the TPM wave. Is anybody looking for anything?

Reaction score
Pegwarmers at the Walmarts are $3.90. Mainly CW and Saga Figures. Vintage card backs are normal price.
picked up a few to fill in gaps.
Some stuff scanned half off other stuff remained full price, just gotta check because it ain't marked.

Reaction score
Wal Mart on 8th has peg warmers marked down, some battle packs, the big gift set. But the big clearance is the Attack Shuttle for $39.90

Reaction score
Looking for a Luke Skywalker Hoth Attack.
Loose complete or carded with damaged card.
If you got one you would like to part with PLMK and a reasonable price.
I have a loose wampa and want to complete the pieces for my display shelf.

This is the one....
Rebelscum.com: Photo Archive

Thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
Attack Shuttle Review:
Some of you might have bought the Attack Shuttle at clearance and are iffy on opening it.
Save your time. Unless your 7 it wont be worth it. It is a cool piece but the box is the best part.
I got 2 at Amazon on clearance and my son got one of them for Christmas. Lots of playability but lacks detail and is bulky.
I would have really hated to pay full price for this thing and been so dissappointed.
Keep it in the box and enjoy it on the shelf. Glad these are going for the price they are if you find one. I cant pass up a good deal if I find one. For the clearance price let your kids go at it and put the savings in the gas tank!!

Reaction score
Palmer Park WM has alot the new stuff out, including tons of the Phantom Menace wave(got Vos, Amidala, Naboo Soldier, and Maul). Also saw a few $8 Luke Taun Taun's at Target.

Reaction score
Just want to let all us fellow Colorado Springs scummers know that SeerDrakon, Ephant-Mon and myself are planning to have sort of a Star Wars Colorado Springs collectors dinner some time in the near future. Right now, time and place have not been discussed, but we will post here to let everyone know when and where if you would like. So, now off to PM SeerDrakon and EphantMon

Ryan

Reaction score
Ifanyone is hitting Ross stores in the next couple of days can you please pick me up any wreck-gars you can find? I am trying to army build. I can pick them up this weekend. Please let me know. Thanks!

Reaction score
Alright, I picked up the entire TPM wave at Falcon Wally, and a few odds and ends at the Chelton Wally from TPM for trading with people.

TPM actually hit the Springs area. Now what the heck happened to the Bastila wave?