Colorado Springs Area Finds Part 2

Reaction score
Why is our thread locked???
Well to start a new one here this is what I found in Fountain tonight.
Wave 8 - Attack of the Clones
__ 30-55: Clone Trooper (Training Fatigues)
__ 30-56: Padmé Amidala (Naboo Senator)
__ 30-57: Jango Fett (Bounty Hunter)
__ 30-58: Voolvif Monn (Jedi Master)
__ 30-59: Destroyer Droid (Droideka)

No concept Rebel Trooper.
This must have been a single case cuz there were no more on the pegs, only this set.
Also found 3 UGH figs for a friend. R2, Mace and Gal. Marine

Good luck this weekend fellas.
Rico

Reaction score
Wow, you're on a ROLL TeamRico. I've only seen up through wave 6 in stores and you already have waves 7 and 8. Nice job. The northern Walmarts may have stocked some of the newer waves, but I missed them. Today both the Powers/Woodmen and Powers/Palmer Park Walmarts just had some older Legends and TAC wave 3. B-O-R-I-N-G!

I did see a few orange Pit Droids at Kohls.

Reaction score
Found a "Clean White" Sandtrooper at Fountain Walmart. Nothing else.
Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Eat plenty of Bird!

Reaction score
Uhh, stuffed with pie and turkey for the day.
Went to BESTBUY last night at 9PM to get in line for a cheap laptop, well got there and saw tent city and then just said the heck with it and went to check out Walmart, nothing new until I got back to Fountain.
They had pallets of toys to be put out and the toy stocker asked if she could help me find something, well I played dumb and said I was looking for as I said "Star Wars robots" and "Transformer Robots", well she cut up a few boxes of SW and I got me a MOMC Concept Han, TC-14 and another black R5 droid. Also scored a TF BUMBLEBEE for my kid, thats the one he really wants.
I guess not all stockers are aholes!
I aint going out there today brother!
Good luck this weekend.
Rico

Reaction score
Saw a few new figures at Powers/Carefree SuperTarget on Saturday:
-Red Naboo Soldier
-Rebel Soldier from SW Battlefront
-Rodian w/ blue vest

What wave are these from? 7? 8? I'm beginning to lose track.

Reaction score
Remanents of wave 5 found at Walmart in Fountain. Revan, Hermi and Yoda w/Kybuk. Picked those up for a friend. Left The Hammer head and C-3PO.

Reaction score
Powers/Carefree Target had the Hunt for Grievous Battle Pack, Bespin Battle Pack, and both Ultimate Battle Packs (Endor and Hoth) today. The Endor and Hoth sets are cool but I doubt they'll move very fast at 50 bucks.

Reaction score
I'm lookin for a couple of the new Jango Fetts if someone is able to hook me up!

Thanks!

Reaction score
I made it to the Springs yesterday due to work.

TRU had at least four of the Wolfman Jedi setting on the shelf (but none of the others from this wave) as well as a few figures from Wave 5 and the ususal pegwarmers.

The Walmart in Woodland Park had all of Wave 7. I bought a 2 A-wing pilots and a McHan. I left one pilot and a McHan. They had at least two of each figure. Also saw a McVader.

Reaction score
Glad you were able to score some good stuff cityside, DarthHawkeye! I'm especially glad to hear about the wave 7 find in Woodland Park. The one time I visited the Woodland Park Walmart about a month ago, they didn't have ANY TAC figures and not even shelf space for them. I was afraid they weren't going to carry them.

Reaction score
the 8th St Super Wal Mart had the following from Wave 7 at 4pm:

2 Spirit of Anakin
Ewok 2-pack
R2-D2 with Cargo Net
A-Wing Pilot

i'm desperately looking for the Hawkbat Clone & Jango (Bounty Hunter) and willing to trade.

Reaction score
Target at Academy has about 10 Hoth Ultimate Battle Packs and 4-6 Endor UBPs in stock. All other Targets are out of stock.

Reaction score
Target at Union/Powers (far north) had 3 AT-RT Assault Squad Battle Packs on an endcap this afternoon, along with 3 of the new deco ARC-170 ships. They didn't have the exclusive ARC-170 Battle Pack, though. Nor did they have many figures on the pegs.

Reaction score
oh yeah, that Target at Academy had 1 TAC (not legends) Destroyer Droid with Shield and 2 Voolvif Moons

Reaction score
8th Street Super Wal-Mart
10am
they must've found an employee's stash:
1x Ugh Ceremonial Luke
1x UGH Han Solo
1x Concept Vader

I bought:
1x UGH Concept Stormtrooper
1x Concept Solo

Reaction score
South Circle Target this morning:

*Newest figure on the pegs was the Jedi Wolfman, but they also had several noteworthy figures from previous waves such as Hermi Odle, Tattoo Anakin, Animated Fett, etc.
*ARC-170 Elite Squadron Battle Pack (many of these on an endcap)
*AT-RT Assault Squadron Battle Pack (many of these as well)
*Galactic Heroes Jabba's Throne Room and X-Wing scenes

Reaction score
the at-rt set is on sale this week for $25.

North Super Target at Powers & Union had Fireside Padme and Wolfman Jedi

Reaction score
VTSC 5.99 each at TJ Maxx next to SuperTarget on Powers. They had 1-2 each of Han, Luke, Leia, and the Bounty Hunters, and surprisingly, 6-8 Snowtroopers! I only took one Snowtrooper and left the rest.

Chapel Hills Walmart had a few Ewoks, Cargo Net R2s, and earlier figs like Tattoo Anakin and Animated Fett this afternoon.

Merry Christmas!

Reaction score
good call Tetra! picked up a bossk and a snowtrooper

the wal-mart on 8th has all the new lego sets:
Rogue Shadow, Rebel Scout Speeder, AT-PT, Hailfire & Spider Droids, Anakin's Starfighter, and the Imperial Drop Ship.

they also have the 2 new Spongebob legos & 3 of the Indiana Jones sets: Temple Escape, Truck Race, & Motorcycle Chase

Reaction score
I went to TJ Maxx to pick up a Bossk & they were all gone.

Woodmen Wal-Mart had the new Galactic Heroes battle packs & the Max Rebo band sets. I also saw one Sith Evolutions set & a lone Force Unleashed lightsaber.

Does anyone know if the Mandalorian evolutions set is in the first assortment?

Reaction score
Powers Kohls has 4 of the Starkiller Hero figure. Plus a Hermi Odle, Darth Malak & Yoda Kybuck.

Reaction score
[sound of crickets chirping]

Anyone found the Walmart exclusive comic packs (Keller/Marine, Fett/Purple Droid, Obi Wan/Bail)? They've been showing up in huge numbers in other threads but I've seen nothing here. The two Walmarts I keep checking are still resetting their toys and there's nothing good SW wise.

Reaction score
my go-to wal-mart is the one down on 8th street. usually pretty bad about new product (though they had all the new SW Legos before Christmas). i am, however, heading up to denver tomorrow and may stop at Target & Wal-Mart in Castle Rock (and any others along the way).

kmart on filmore had several all-white legends sandtroopers & 1 phase I red clone trooper officer.

10% off all legos. they had all the new SW except the Hailfire Droid. some new Indy legos, too. but with their markup, 10% off barley gets you below wal-mart prices.

Reaction score
Found the exclusive comic packs at Walmart on Powers/Palmer Park. I took two Keller/Marine packs and left multiple Keller/Marine and Fett/Droid packs on the pegs. The shelf tag said they were 10.88 but they rang up at 9.88.

There was a guy there right before me who took a HUGE stack of these off the pegs (probably 3 or 4 of each set including the last of the Obi Wan/Bail packs). On my way to the register I saw him hunched over in the pet food aisle talking to someone on his cell phone about his find. Scalper? Ebay seller? I don't know.

Reaction score
Palmer park walmart has had the Tycho wave and the repaint wave in a decent abundance. Store is just sitting on Hawkbat troops. And of course Legends.

Reaction score
TAC 08 Wave 1 at Powers/Woodmen Walmart, on an endcap in the "best of the best" long boxes.

I saw 1 Gree and a few each of Anakin, Obi Wan, Tri-Droid (huge), and Po Nudo (instant pegwarmer). Plus lots of newer figures from recent waves, both with coins and repackaged with figure stands (didn't see any McQuarries though). They had Jango Fett both with the coin and with the stand... the version with the stand has a totally different cardback.

Anyway, I left everything, so go get em.

Reaction score
Palmer Park Wal-mart tonite. Picked up 2 McQ Rebel Troopers, Holo Vader, New Obi-wan and Po Nudo. That was all they had in the way of new stuff.

Reaction score
Found the new Evolutions sets at the Academy & Union Target. They just had one set on the shelf, so I asked a very helpful guy with a scanner to see if they had anymore in back & he brought me out a couple. He said that was all they had left. I did not find a Force Unleashed set.

Reaction score
I hit Union Target tonite. Whatever they had Scoobacca got
Wal-mart on Palmer Park and Powers has had some decent stuff. The had the entire repaint wave. First time I had seen those at retail.
Also had the new Comic Packs and the Legends line with the Rex mail away offer.

Found a McQ Rebel just tossed on the bottom shelf.

Reaction score
Whew, it has been slow around here lately.

Has anyone found the Force Unleashed wave? I still have yet to find the 2008 wave 1.

My wife was able to find me a Force Unleashed Evolutions set at the new NE Super Target on Powers Blvd Saturday.

Reaction score
I haven't seen the Force Unleashed wave yet, although someone in the Denver thread reported finding it up there.

Powers/Woodmen Walmart has had Wave 1 a few times, and on Friday they had the Legends wave with the SA 501st trooper (but everything else in the wave, with the exception of the latest Pit Droids variant, is old). This same store also had the newest Evolutions sets and Comic Packs last week.

It has definitely been slow around here lately!

Reaction score
Powers/Woodmen Walmart: FORCE UNLEASHED wave. All they had left was one Juno Eclipse, but at least it's a sign the wave was there. Also had Gree, 21B and a few other Wave 1 figures. The pegs are always pretty full at this store now, and I think they're only putting out a few new figures at a time rather than full cases.

Powers/Carefree Supertarget: They had 3 SA 501st Clones as of 9:30 tonight, along with various other older Legends plus a few from the latest waves such as R2-B1, Po Nudo, 21B, etc.

Reaction score
Order 66-lots of them at Powers/Carefree Supertarget. I didn't have to use the DCPI, they were already on an endcap by the checkout lanes along with GI Joe and Transformers exclusives. Keep in mind that a ToyForce employee works at this store... so it's possible some of this stuff may end up at Toy Force for a higher price. Not that I'm accusing anyone of anything, but the temptation is there.

Powers/Woodmen Walmart yesterday: Entire TFU wave, including both troopers, Shadow Guard, etc.

Still haven't seen the latest legends wave with the Shadow Troopers.

Reaction score
Chepel Hills K-Mart has a few of the super articulated 501st Clone Troopers.

Reaction score
Canon City - picked up the last figure i needed for the FU wave, plus Commander Neyo & Shadow Stormtrooper. left 2 raamba & grack and Zev

Reaction score
the Wal Mart at Academy & I-25 has all the Evolutions sets at $15 and Jabba's dancers for $5

Reaction score
I saw the latest Legends wave (Shadow Stormtrooper, Covert Ops Clone, etc.) at KB Toys at Castle Rock last weekend. The figures were 7.99 a pop, though.

Still waiting for the Order 66 sets to go on clearance at Target.

Reaction score
Gordman's at Southgate
a few cz-4's, ra-7, biker scout, sit down orange pit droids all at $7, but they're handing out scratch off coupons for 15%-50% off.

they also have marvel titanium: dr doom, juggernaut, silver surfer, capt america, thing, ironman for $6 (i think)

Reaction score
Does anyone know what happened to the Order 66 sets at Powers Target? They had a ton of them a few weeks ago and then suddenly they disappeared. There's no way they sold them that fast, so I'm guessing they moved them back to the store room (I checked various clearance endcaps and they weren't there either). Maybe they'll put them out again when the Clone Wars movie is released?

Also, at Powers/Union Target last week I saw the Battle Rancor. It is indeed enormous.