Colorado Buy/Sell/Trade

Reaction score
my edit didn't bump this thread so here goes.
I've got for sale items in the very first post.

Reaction score
I'm getting rid of the majority of my carded collection. Come check out my garage sale this weekend to see if there are any gaps in your collection that I can help fill.

LOTS of toys (mint-in-package & loose Star-Wars, SportsPicks, ML,etc) video games/consoles / accs(PS2,Xbox360,Drmcst,N64,GC) satelliteTV/radio eqpmnt, MDPlayers, officefurn & lotsof household items. 10788 W. 107th Circle Westminster. Fri and Sat 6/15-6/16 9a-1p.

Reaction score
No longer focusing on these anymore and would like to sell them.
http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g295/TEAMRICO1/

The Lando and Panaka came from Ex-Kenner employee's and were purchased at The Earth Toy Mall in Cincy, OH.
The Price for the Lando is $70 and the Price for the Panaka is $50.
The rest will range in the $15- $20 dollar range.
The Carded Warok has a hairline crack on top of the bubble and is hardly noticable. Price is $50(Im tempted to open it for the loose figure if no takers).
Wampa w/ Base is $40. Unpainted Sample with different dates on foot.
Unused EP1 cardbacks are $45 for the pair and the POTF2 Luke is $35 w/ Acylic case.
Open to offers if multiples are purchased.

All items come with a Production piece if pictured with it.
More detailed pictures upon request.
Trying to sell locally or with in CO.
Money Order, Cash or PAYPAL accepted.
Thaks for the read, Nathan
Any questions PM me.

Reaction score
Selling the following items:

ROTS MIMSB ARC-170 $60.00

Clone Wars Gunship MISB Minor corner damage $60.00

MIMSB TRU Excl. Hunt for Grievious Battle Pack $30.00

Price dont include shipping in CO.
Local Colorado Spring pick or meet is FREE....of course.
PM if interested.

Reaction score
I'm getting a case of Wave 6 from NFC which includes 2 of each figure. I only need one set so the other is up for sale, $35 for all 5 including the McSnowie. Only selling as a set at this time. I live in west denver/east aurora by Buckingham mall. First to PM me for the set gets dibs. Dont really feel like having to ship so only selling to those who can meet me to pick up.

Edit: Wanted to add that the order is shipping out today so should hopefully be here by the end of next week.

Reaction score
EDIT: Figures are spoken for, thanks for looking!

I have my wave 6 case in hand so if anyone is interested in a set of the 5 figures, including McSnowie let me know. Asking only $35. First PM for the set gets them.

Reaction score
I'm getting my Wave 7 figures from NFC tomorrow and looking to sell the extras. The five figures are:

McQuarrie Han Solo
Ewok 2-Pack
Spirit Anakin
A-Wing Pilot
R2-D2 in Cargo Net

Looking to sell it as a set at this time, asking $35. First PM for the set gets it.

Thanks for looking!!

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have 3 extra Wave 8 Figures from HTS.com that arrived late as I have already found them at retail. I am willing to trade or sell them. Please PM me if you are interested. If not they will get returned to HTS.

$7.00 each:
1 Voolvif Monn
1 Padme Amidala
1 Destroyer Droid

EDIT: I have returned these figures. They are no longer available.

Reaction score
Hey All,

If anyone can help me out? I am looking for a TAC #54 Pax Bonkik MOMC.

I thought I had finished out my 2007 TAC, but HTS.com shipped me a torn card.
PM me if you can help... I will buy or trade.

THANKS!

EDIT: Just had HTS ship me a new one... My 2007 in complete! </font> <font color="green"> </font> <font color="green"> </font> <font color="green">

Reaction score
HAVE:
TAC Clone Trooper HAWKBAT
LEGO TIE Crawler NISB
Anakin Skywalker Comic Pack #11 loose/complete
Concept Han Solo

WANTED:
LEGO Dwarve's Mine 7036
181s TIE Elite Pilot
TAC Salacious Crumb

Reaction score
Reaction score
Hi All-

Yes it's been a long while since I posted here

Anyway, I've decided to part with some of my SW toys. I need to make some room without toys strewn all over the place

So go here to see my toys for sale:
http://members.tde.com/tish

Most I bought new and since I don't have any kids they're in pretty good shape. The exception is the Rancor since I bought him at an antique dealer. Also the AT AT was bought used, but he wasn't played with since I got him from a fellow SW fan who is childless also. The AT AT actually is great shape
All the audio and effects still work-nothing is broken! The walker troopers go with him!

Also Dagoboh set has never been opened!
Let me know by email: tish@stellacore.com or respond to this forum.

As some of you know I am a bit difficult to hook-up with since I live way out in the boonies east of Parker.

We'll work it out somehow. Finally I guess it's the first to email with a good offer on any of them will get the item.

Thanks!
Tish

Also have plenty of loose figures not shown, just don't know which gun or lightsaber goes with who...

Reaction score
Hey all,

I finally went through my bounty from MM and post-MM.

If anyone has or comes across these and can meet up in the south metro area, I could use these "foil" First Day of Issue figures:

Bane
Luke (legacy)
AK-Rev
Ewoks

Just hoping to get all the FDOIs but I won't kill myself to get them. I have a couple extras of other FDOIs to trade if need be.

Let me know what you got, heck there may still be some on the pegs!