Color Change Droid Factory

Reaction score
I’m planning on going to Hollywood Studios tomorrow night after the kids get out of school. We scored fast passes for Smuggler’ Run. I can pick up a set if you PayPal me ahead of time. It’s $85.50 for the pair of droid packs, and shipping would probably be $8-9 for Priority in the US. I’ve helped a bunch of people out here and in the FB Astromechs Anonymous group.
You’re a good man Darth chuck!

Reaction score
I’m planning on going to Hollywood Studios tomorrow night after the kids get out of school. We scored fast passes for Smuggler’ Run. I can pick up a set if you PayPal me ahead of time. It’s $85.50 for the pair of droid packs, and shipping would probably be $8-9 for Priority in the US. I’ve helped a bunch of people out here and in the FB Astromechs Anonymous group.
thanks for offer, but I am currently all caught up w/ the Disney 3.75" droids/playsets. My recent post I was meaning if my wife and I went sometime in the future-like in the fall- and there being a new (unreleased/unannounced set at this moment in time) future set such as a Mandalorian theme set released during the summer.