Collector's medallions....?????

Reaction score
Re: Collector\'s medallions....?????

Got mine today also!! The medallions are nicely put inside assembled and it looks great!
I would really like to thank Philip Wise for making this available and thanks to ALL who sponsored the medallions as well. I will treasure this set in my collection and never part with it!!!!

Reaction score

priceless pic.. though, I bet you anything your son would be happier if they weren't in that case, lol.. I know when I dumped out my C4 goodie bag, my son's eyes lit up when he saw the Leia medallion.. "Ohhh, what's that?" lol..

Are the single medallion holders still available? Who do we contact for those again?

Reaction score

Hey, great photo!

One problem though. Philip goofed on the graphics. He sent you CE graphics! He called me today to tell me what happened and slowly people are figuring it out. But of course it's par for the course for the holder. That thing was trouble from the get-go and apparently never stopped even after we'd ironed out all of the design and material difficulties.

On the singles, they're still available via the website link. Also, a collector in Seattle has come up with a cool graphic for the singles. I'll try to get an image to post here sometime.

-chris

Reaction score

ChrisGeorgoulias said:
Hey, great photo!

One problem though. Philip goofed on the graphics. He sent you CE graphics! He called me today to tell me what happened and slowly people are figuring it out. But of course it's par for the course for the holder. That thing was trouble from the get-go and apparently never stopped even after we'd ironed out all of the design and material difficulties.

On the singles, they're still available via the website link. Also, a collector in Seattle has come up with a cool graphic for the singles. I'll try to get an image to post here sometime.

-chris

Thanks for the cool info, mine is the same way.

Reaction score

ChrisGeorgoulias said:
Hey, great photo!

-chris
Crap!

With all the excitement I didn't notice it said CE Europe! What now??!!

Can we get a replacement for the inner part, or maybe a label I can apply?

Or maybe send us a set of CE medallions?

Reaction score

I received the correct Celebration stickers but will pretend that it says Celebration Europe if it means getting a set of the European medallaions!

Reaction score

ChrisGeorgoulias said:

-chris
That's probably me you're talking about. I'll post a pic this evening and maybe I'll put the file online somewhere for people to download and print on photo paper for themselves.

Curt
"Where's your Hall Pass?"

Reaction score

Hello I like to know if you still have the Leia? I do have luke

Reaction score

Here's a pic of my single medallion insert. These may be made available soon...

Reaction score

those screws dont look mint

Ross

Reaction score

Commtech said:
With all the excitement I didn't notice it said CE Europe! What now??!!
Philip should be able to send out replacement. It's easy to attach with a little double-sided tape because there are tiny holes cut in the center mat to help with the alignment. It's an awesome design.

Contact him if you haven't already.

-chris

Reaction score

I have 2 coins that I would like to trade for some that I don't have.The ones that I have are Sand People and Death Squad Commander.I need r2,vader,solo,kenobi,jawa c3po.I want to make it an even swap.

Reaction score

OK, I went to C4, but didn't realize how cool these medallions would be, so I didn't get any. Now I regret that, but don't feel like getting reamed on ebay. Can any of you guys help me out with extras? I'm willing to trade some old stuff (POTF, TPM), or just pay you a reasonable amount. I've also got some clone army figures (loose) that I might be able to part with. I also have an extra Concept Luke and Concept R2/3PO. I'd also be willing to try and score some SDCC exclusives for you to trade with. Basically, I'm desperate and even if I have to acquire these one at a time, I WANT MY PRECIOUS MEDALLIONS! Thanks in advance, and if all you can offer me is advice or the name of someone else who might be able to help, I'd appreciate it.

Reaction score

get ready to get reamed because people wont give these things up for nothing, unless you let them take a huge advantage in a trade.I ve tried to acquire some, and people have wanted a lot in return.You might as well get prepared to spend a lot of cash because people are treating these things like gold.

Reaction score

I've been pretty lucky in that I've received one completely free, one for $15 shipped, and two more freebies are on the way. So $15 spread across four medallions is HUGE. Now, if I could just track down the other 8... I had a couple of folks tell me they'd get me some CE medallions, so I might end up trading those for CIV. I dunno yet though, the CE medallions are really cool too.

Reaction score

Great job - $15 for four is unheard of!

Just more proof that there are some great Scummers out there!

Reaction score

I would like to trade my C3-PO Medallion from Celebration Europe for any CIV Medallion (Except C3-PO, Darth Vader and Death Star Commander)

I also have a C3-PO from CIV for the same medallion that I say.

PM me !