Collection pics

Reaction score
Thats a nice collection, using the CD case is a great idea for the display of titaniums.

Reaction score
Thanks IAN.

Yeah... I have that CD rack lying around and after looking at one of the collection pics, I got an idea of using it.

Reaction score
sunwi said:
Thanks IAN.

Yeah... I have that CD rack lying around and after looking at one of the collection pics, I got an idea of using it.
That is a really great idea! I may use that at some point and time, thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
Here are mine thusfar. I have a small handful missing that I need to track down, mostly from 5 packs I missed out on unfortunately.

Hopefully they will release the special 5 packers as singles someday.

Sunwi ... thanks for the cd case idea you posted, that is spiffy.

Reaction score
Is this going to be the complete Titanium Ultra Collection?
[image][/image]

Reaction score
IAN1138 said:
Is this going to be the complete Titanium Ultra Collection?
[image][/image]
I believe so, I do believe they have discontinued them. My Walmarts here are empty of them and the ones who have them have cut the price to $11 each as a clearance as they don't sell.

I just need the at-at and the snowspeeder. I do not care about the battlestar galactica one.

Reaction score
Oocleenee said:
I believe so, I do believe they have discontinued them. My Walmarts here are empty of them and the ones who have them have cut the price to $11 each as a clearance as they don't sell.

I just need the at-at and the snowspeeder. I do not care about the battlestar galactica one.
well there are still online shops taking pre-orders for the next wave, which is supposedly due oct/nov so perhaps not...i hope we do get the next wave with the jedi starfighter

Reaction score
Darktrooper7 said:
Oocleenee said:

well there are still online shops taking pre-orders for the next wave, which is supposedly due oct/nov so perhaps not...i hope we do get the next wave with the jedi starfighter
Links please. I have not seen any anywhere. I figured Entertainment earth would most certainly have the next wave which is wave 7 and they do not mention anything about them.

I would appreciate it if you know something i do not and let me know where to go pre-order them.

Reaction score
Some pics (prototypes & Test-shots) :

The "Borrowed" speeder between two Revell Venators :

And a little project I have to complete : AF solar sailor body, some metal parts, piano cords and a little bit of Photoshop & Illustrator. I wanted the sails to be proportionate. Will find the time to work seriously on it someday.

Reaction score
Oocleenee said:
Darktrooper7 said:
Oocleenee said:

Links please. I have not seen any anywhere. I figured Entertainment earth would most certainly have the next wave which is wave 7 and they do not mention anything about them.

I would appreciate it if you know something i do not and let me know where to go pre-order them.
http://www.casefresh.com/starwars/hasbro/titaniumultra.htm

Its an australian site, so we get things in slightly different waves to the US.

Reaction score
2 spider droid, one lucky person

Id love to get me hand on one of those.

Reaction score
As would I, I'll post my collection up later this weekend.

Oh and SINQ I may have a proposition for you.

Reaction score
My Ceiling Battle.

So here are my fighters in combat, I have three more to hang but what the heck.

Imperial Forces

Reaction score
Where did you get those spider droids?
Are those Venator capital ships model kits? Where did they come from?

Reaction score
Prototypes were found on Ebay for big bucks. They came from the AF-Hasbro factory in China.
The Venators are Revell of Germany model kits. Hard to find in US but pretty common in Europe.

Reaction score
Oocleenee said:
Here are mine thusfar. I have a small handful missing that I need to track down, mostly from 5 packs I missed out on unfortunately.

Hopefully they will release the special 5 packers as singles someday.

Sunwi ... thanks for the cd case idea you posted, that is spiffy.

Great looking display. Glad to see someone besides myself has mixed the Burger King toys in with the titaniums/af.

GNT

Reaction score
I only started like a month and a half ago collecting these since it was taking forever to find new figures
Not a bad haul from retail.

Reaction score
GNT said:
I only started like a month and a half ago collecting these since it was taking forever to find new figures
Not a bad haul from retail.

Looking good there GNT - best not buy anymore though, looks like you've ran out of room already! Imagine where you'll be in another couple of months!

GNT

Reaction score
Thanks! The only reason I started getting them was because I ran out of toys to collected and said what they hell
I was passing on them for ages and now that I've cracked Im like darn I should've bought them when i had a chance.

Im still trying to figure out where and how to display them (as well as other items) but yeah the shelf they're in now is abit full at the moment lol...

Reaction score

This is my collection so far. I'm just collecting those I like. I'm not a completist by any means.

The next ones on the list: Endor AT-AT, AT-TE, Royal Guard TIE Interceptor.

GNT

Reaction score
Nice picture Darth_Mahler, you've got a few I need to track down on ebay or the like! Nice fleet

Reaction score
<font color="green"> What do you mean? You need to know how to upload them here? simple: you can make an account on www.webshots.com or www.photobucket.com and upload them there (browse from your pic and uplad then post the link).

Or you can add them directly by using www.imageshack.us or www.charous.com (hosting sites). You need to browse them from your folders upload them ther and then copy the link provided here. You can use the "image" buton which appears when you post a reply. Paste the link on that small window that opens and everything is ready.
</font>

Reaction score
Sergiu said:
<font color="green"> What do you mean? You need to know how to upload them here? simple: you can make an account on www.webshots.com or www.photobucket.com and upload them there (browse from your pic and uplad then post the link).

Or you can add them directly by using www.imageshack.us or www.charous.com (hosting sites). You need to browse them from your folders upload them ther and then copy the link provided here. You can use the "image" buton which appears when you post a reply. Paste the link on that small window that opens and everything is ready.
</font>
Or use photopost right here on Rebelscum!