Collection pics

Reaction score
IAN1138 said:
My little republic army, i use stormtoopers for clone and i customised a few
republic army
Cool little display there. The swamp speeders are nearly exactly AF scale. I wouldnt mind getting a couple more of them, but i only ever saw 1 in the shops and was lucky enough to score it.

Reaction score
Does anyone know the user id on ebay that sells the "STAND TALL DISPLAY SYSTEM" I did a search and couldn't find it in current or completed auctions and I want them : )

Reaction score
nightwalker1 said:
MOH_AA said:
Does anyone know the user id on ebay that sells the "STAND TALL DISPLAY SYSTEM" I did a search and couldn't find it in current or completed auctions and I want them : )
Here you go. stand tall displays
Looks pretty interesting, although im not sure they are worth $2 a stand (well starting at $2 for the 10 stands auction).

I wonder how they would go with AF ships on them?

Reaction score

fleet pics,
Plo Koons Nightmare
Imperial Fleet attacks Red Dwarf
& Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough (Cylon Base Star, Imperial SD & Aliens Sulaco)

BC3

Reaction score
Ah yes, BC3, the master!

Did you win the latest Walmart Giftpack off EBay? The one containing the repainted Star Destroyer, Battle Damaged Vader's TIE-Fighter and Chrome Death Star?

Reaction score
Hello my Austrian Friend (long time no hear)

Yes, bagged it on ebay.

btw - recognise the snowspeeder & a-wing?

BC3

Reaction score
Yeah - these are fantastic images everyone - thanks for sharing!

One question: Is the Titanium Republic Cruiser more-or-less identical to the episode 1 die-cast Republic Cruiser, in scale and in colourscheme?

Reaction score
britcit3 said:
Hello my Austrian Friend (long time no hear)

Yes, bagged it on ebay.

btw - recognise the snowspeeder & a-wing?

BC3
Of course!

I also happened to notice you (intentionally or not) lined them up together.

A bond between two Galoob Die-Casts that will last forever.

I'm impressed by how fast you always get the latest releases. I have yet to get a single Titanium. There will be the right time.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Here is my current Titanium collection. The only one not pictured here is the Imperial Shuttle packing variation. I just picked that up the other day.

GGC

Reaction score
I cracked open another 20 this week, I only need a few more now to be done!

Reaction score
So that new lot of action fleet I got really screwed up my shelves. All my Titaniums are on my bed right now. I have no more room. BLAH. Anyone got any cool ideas for displaying the Action Fleet and Titaniums together? I really like the dudes collection above that has those glass case type things? I wonder what those are.

Reaction score
Depmode said:
So that new lot of action fleet I got really screwed up my shelves. All my Titaniums are on my bed right now. I have no more room. BLAH. Anyone got any cool ideas for displaying the Action Fleet and Titaniums together? I really like the dudes collection above that has those glass case type things? I wonder what those are.
Are your titaniums loose? If they are, then what i would do is have the large AF with the small titanium tucked underneath/beside it. It works pretty well for ships like x-wings, falcon etc, but its a bit hard for the tie's cause they are more bulky, but it still works.

Reaction score
Hey, TI4155.

Where'd that Rebel Transport come from? Almost looks like a Collector's Fleet, but I don't remember ever seeing one or hearing of one being released?!

Reaction score
Reaction score
BC3..........what is the ship between the imperial shuttle and wookiee flyer? also where did you get the 2 different colored y wings from? and where did you get the blue arc 170 from? sorry for all the questions but i didtnt know these versions existed. thanks.

Reaction score
i finally got the front panel (and other pieces) back from the guys that machined them. They look awesome in real life (as opposed to just a CAD drawing). I cant wait to get it all together now!

Reaction score
Hey, in case there's anyone out there who hasn't seen my Photonovels yet, check it out:

http://community.webshots.com/user/toyguy1

It's also attached to my closing remarks. Anyway, there are lots of photo novels out there but very few are done with MM/AF/Titaniums. I'm doing the Saga in chronological order, and I've stopped after ANH for now. Will probably continue in the summer.

toyguy

Reaction score
Hey all,

I just moved to Fort Lee, NJ from South Carolina... This my not as much posts here lately... But anyhoos, the move caused me to redo my collection... I took two pics of what I have so far....

Here is my action fleet shelf

I have about 15 in a box still, but they are doubles or such. Also, all the figures are still bagged up, and the battle packs too. I don't know a good way of displaying the figures?

Here is my Titaniums and BK + MISC crap.

Reaction score
toyguy said:
Hey, in case there's anyone out there who hasn't seen my Photonovels yet, check it out:

http://community.webshots.com/user/toyguy1

It's also attached to my closing remarks. Anyway, there are lots of photo novels out there but very few are done with MM/AF/Titaniums. I'm doing the Saga in chronological order, and I've stopped after ANH for now. Will probably continue in the summer.

toyguy

Just read/looked at them all. I really enjoyed them! Great job. It's fun to see this kinda stuff. Plus, I saw a lot of ships and such I do not have. Like where did those AOTC Jedi Star Fighters come from?

Reaction score
Depmode,

thanks for looking!! I really enjoyed putting those "story boards" together. Hope I'll get a chance to finish the Saga.

To answer your question, the AOTC JSFs are by TOMY. They're very close to MM scale and made of about the same flexible plastic too!! The most recent waves contained JSFs, the red was AOTC, and the blue was ROTS. Feel free to check out the other link in my closing remarks for reference, that's the collections albums.

And of course, don't hesitate to ask if there are any other questions.

toyguy

Reaction score
Here are mine...

Still collecting though I waiting for the new one to come out already near me. I Also have the 3 Battlestar ones

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Long time no post...
Here are a few images I made for a Toy Magazine. Enjoy !

Reaction score
There all fantastic, the hoth scene is the best by far. What magazine are the going to appear in?

Reaction score
They have been published in several issues of 10th Planet magazine (French toy magazine - 2005 - 2006) in the Action Fleet collector files.

Reaction score
WOW! Really Nice Work. I'm a graphic Illustrator, and I appreciate your awesome talent. Thanks for sharing.