Collection pics

Reaction score
Welcome Togorian, you'll find it a friendly and informative forum :)

Reaction score
I finally solved a problem I'd been having - how to attach the USS Defiant to my Playmates Deep Space 9. Now, accomplished! I present to you the Playmates DS9 with a Konami Enterprise-E, Heroclix Tactics USS Voyager, and mini Hallmark USS Defiant. (yes I know one of the stations docking pylons is missing, it made attaching the Defiant easier and has been re-attached)

Reaction score
New pic not of my collection per say, but my horribly messy model desk. Now the item in the centre - I'm curious as to what you folks think of the colour? It actually looks really nice as it is, I'm debating whether to do a light gray wash on it to get some texture and lighten it up a little or just leave it in the darker grey.

Reaction score
Wow Squidge, awesome collection! Impressive, most impressive! I particularly like all your customs (Shuttlepod 1, Peregrine, Argo, Andorian, Rom. shuttle, Aeroshuttle, early Klingon cruiser, Merchantman, Fortunate?, Suliban, Bajoran fighter etc.)... they'd look even better in my collection. Mwa-ha-ha! ;) Are they mostly from Federation Models?

BTW, you did nice work on the paintjobs, very sharp!

Reaction score
Most impressive, Squidge. Those same ones DD zoned in on jumped out at me too. I purchased a number of the same models recently but haven't yet assembled and painted them. It's nice to see how they should eventually turn out.

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Yeah most were from federation models, and a few of the smaller ones printed from shapeways. The ships made by Delta Quadrant models seem to be the best Ive had so far, really good crisp detailing (Andorian and the D5)

Reaction score
Just posting a quick tip for your collections guys.

I was going through my shelves today doing some dusting. Rather then put everything on the floor, I decided to place all my AFs in a huge box my Dad had laying around. I put everything in, dusted, went back to place everything back on the shelf. To my horror, my AF E-Wing was missing one laser cannon. I moved the shelf out, searched high and low for it. I basically went crazy looking for it. Thinking I lost it, I was bummed out. I searched the box once more, where I found it, stuck right in one of the cracks of the box at the bottom. I basically dove into the box thinking I was going to lose it. I knew it had to be in the box somewhere, it didn't go anywhere else. I put it back on my E-Wing, where it belongs. If it was a laser cannon on the X-Wing I wouldn't have really cared, as those are easily replaceable (plus I have extras).

So yea, guys, if you're putting your collections away for storage/moving/whatever, I recommend those clear totes where the tops can click in place. I wanted to put everything in a box because I was just cleaning. They wouldn't have been there for long, and I did it so I wouldn't lose anything, everything would be in one place. Look what happened, I almost lost something anyway lol.

Lesson learned.

Reaction score
Good note. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah, cardboard boxes are not good places to store toys. I had a bunch of them stacked and the sides of the bottom one crumpled over time, resulting in the toys stored therein being crushed. My landspeeder now has bent engine struts.

That said, if you are using plastic totes (which I now do too), I recommend taking a drill and punching holes in the sides to permit airflow. Gases leaching off the plastic will build up in a sealed container and hasten the yellowing and decay of the toys.

Reaction score
Yeah it was a scary moment, seeing it was the E-Wing lol. I really should just super glue those laser cannons in and not have to worry anymore. Good tip about drilling the holes in the totes, I'll keep that in mind.

What would you recommend for shelves that are open? All my AFs are on shelves that don't have any doors or coverings or anything. Is there anything I can use to cover the open areas and prevent dust from getting in?

Reaction score
Titanium collection

I was finally able to finish up my office so I could display all the Titaniums, along with a few other lines. The Fiber Optic star field kit was from www.starceiling123.com - I did have help from my brother-in-law on installing the drywall for the ceiling. The shelves and LED lights are all Ikea.

Reaction score
I had a friend over today and we worked on one of my Action Fleet shelves. I thought we would have time for the other shelf but this one took a few hours. We had 1 big piece of plexiglass, we measured and cut off the pieces we didn't need. We cut it into 2 pieces, as I wanted it to open like a regular shelf. Having one big piece of plexiglass covering the shelf would be really awkward to open. Lastly we put some hinges in on the sides and some magnets on the inside at the top. We thought of putting a handle on or drilling out a small circle so it would be easier for me to open it. Instead we opted to have the plexiglass overlap just a bit at the top, allowing me to open it with ease and giving it some room at the bottom so it wouldn't drag on the floor.

After this was all done, I cleaned everything out and dusted. I cleaned the shelves, the ships, everything. I even used a few of those air dust cans. Finally I put everything back up, rearranged a bit and got my newly acquired Rebel Transport in.

I've been thinking about this for a while - maybe printing out some space pictures and putting them up on the back wall of the shelves, giving it a proper background so the ships stand out.

Next to do is the Imperial shelf. Fun times! lol.

Reaction score
I have been collecting SW Micro Machines for this last one year. Try very hard to find bargains and "hard-to-find" stuff like these mini-head-sandtroopers
I am collecting now the Republican Clone Army, expecting to finish painting the "Risk clone wars" minis to change these Stormtroopers and receive the new micro "Obi wan" and Grievous next weekend
Also, I have 4 revell easykit gunship, 1 blue gunship titanium (a little smaller than 1/72 scale), 1 republican destroyer (easy kit revell), and all the stuff from RotS which is similar to micro machines but not micro machines.

Hope next time to find a better suitable ground to take pictures in.

Reaction score
Now, what I am trying to find out is the Jedis micro figures assorted in "dark apprentice", "Theed rapids" and "micro destroyer droids"

Reaction score
Hey guys,

If anyone is interested in getting their collections shown on Instagram I've just started an Action Fleet page called @star_wars_action_fleet, it's only been up a week but I've already had two people send pics for me to put up and I'd like to continue that :grin:

Reaction score
Compact Titanium Display

Here's some shots of my trilogy collection, purchased two sets of clear acrylic display risers....fits neatly into my ikea display unit.

Reaction score
My collectio, Titanium and Hot Wheels

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

😃

Reaction score
Indigo Squadron (out of formation, mind you!) Named and coloured as such because I picked up all but one of these at Chapters/Indigo.

Reaction score
Here are a few pictures of my collection. This is exciting because they have been boxed away for the past year since we just built a new home. Let me know if anyone is interested in seeing more.

Reaction score
When you put hundreds of ships on shelves in an hour mistakes are bound do to happen ��. Glad you are impressed with the collection ReverendStone!

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum. I just wanted to share some pictures of my collection. Also wanted to say that this site is amazing. So much information and resourse and so many great collections!

Reaction score
Sorry everyone. Not sure why my pictures did not show up. I'm still learning my way around this site. I'll try to figure this out shortly. Thanks

Reaction score

I know not Star Wars, but I finally completed my Stark Trek Micro Machine set. Babylon 5 is almost done and Star Wars is close. just a few more items

Reaction score
I took this picture back in November of 2015. Except for maybe two vehicles, I purchased all of these at retail during the run. Some repaints I did not bother buying (like the multitude of AAT Tanks, Gunships and JSF's) as the color designs were not appealing or just were not "In-Universe" to me like the Hot Rod JSF and the Shadow AT-AT. I basically bought one of each sculpt Hasbro made and some color variants that I liked or that were clearly visible in the films.