Collection pics

Reaction score
I'm not going to post new pics of my updated collection (you can see them here: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070400/ or by following my signature link) but I'll post the youtube video of my setup, and you will be able to see some Action Fleet, Titanium and MicroMachines displayed there too :)

Jkno's collection (2013) - YouTube

Minute: 01:33 - AF & Titanium TIE Fighter, 01:43 - F-toys & AF AT-AT & AF concept AT-AT, 02:46 - Collector fleet Star Destroyer, 03:09 - AF Aliens & Predator ships, 03:32 - MM Terminator Endoskull playset, 04:16 Titanium gold Vader's TIE, 04:23 - AF Galactic Battle silver Vader's TIE, 05:52 - Titanium AT-ST, 06:34 - AF Imperial collection display, 07:17 - Titanium AT-AT. :)

Reaction score
IM·PRES·SIVE
/imˈpresiv/Adjective - Evoking admiration through size, quality, or skill: grand, imposing, or awesome: "an impressive view".

Truly one of the nicest collections I've ever seen, Sergiu!!!!! Wowzers! :) :) :)

Reaction score
I'm not going to post new pics of my updated collection (you can see them here: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070400/ or by following my signature link) but I'll post the youtube video of my setup, and you will be able to see some Action Fleet, Titanium and MicroMachines displayed there too :)

Jkno's collection (2013) - YouTube

Minute: 01:33 - AF & Titanium TIE Fighter, 01:43 - F-toys & AF AT-AT & AF concept AT-AT, 02:46 - Collector fleet Star Destroyer, 03:09 - AF Aliens & Predator ships, 03:32 - MM Terminator Endoskull playset, 04:16 Titanium gold Vader's TIE, 04:23 - AF Galactic Battle silver Vader's TIE, 05:52 - Titanium AT-ST, 06:34 - AF Imperial collection display, 07:17 - Titanium AT-AT. :)

Wow :grin:

Reaction score
Bit of an update with my collection, two new Mass Effect items added - the M-6 Carnifex, and the big Reaper replica. :)

Reaction score
Love the Reaper - which reminds me, must still keep looking for the Pegasus Hobbies pre-built Tripod from War of the Worlds

Reaction score
Take shots in our forest park, hope you enjoy it:grin: -- Hoth battle !

Reaction score
Thanks all generous in your praise:weeabooface:
Actually after this shot, AT-AT almost can't stand up again, it blow down by the strong wind for many times:p

Reaction score
Oh that's a really nice photo shoot you have going there, Those are the larger At-At from hasbro figure line? i also thought they would be in scale with action fleet snowspeeders it looks pretty damn good.
What Falcon is the one you used? is it an action fleet? it looks to scale with the little figures which i didn't think there was one to scale with the figures intended for it yet. (like the at-at)

Reaction score
Dear Dezgus

Thanks~ Very happy you like it:sneaky:. AT-AT & Falcon come from Revell (easy mode-kit), by lucky, they are most 1:72 scale that suit for our Action Fleet line:grin:

Reaction score
That's a very impressive collection and setup. I especially love that you have the carded items on wall hangers. Very nice!

Reaction score
I recently changed my display, and while some of you have already seen a few pics of my collection, I believe I never shared it here on the forum. So here are the items that are currently displayed, a lot are still in various storage bins as I'm lacking the space and furniture necessary to install them.

My first display cabinet contains my Action Fleet collection (2 shelves), one shelf dedicated to Hasbro figures, as well as a shelf dedicated to my SW novels, a few Hasbro exclusive figures, and the set of MM mini-heads.

On this picture, you can see the Revenge of the Sith figures, but I recently took them off and replaced them with the figures from what is now called "Star Wars Legends" :

Some close-ups on the AF :

You'll find a few models on the second shelf (Jedi Starfighter, Tri-Fighter Droid and ARC-170). Wedge's battle damaged X-Wing is absent from the display because I still haven't opened the Yavin playset. I kept the OT Alpha Series boxed, as I believe that they make for a very nice background series. The TPM Alpha Series were opened as I got 3 of them when I was a kid. I also have the emblemless variant of the green A-Wing.

Here's my second display cabinet, containing only Hasbro figures :

From top to bottom :
- Geonosis Arena
- Concept figures with their first modern counterparts. I love the bulky PotF2 figures because they were my first contact with Star Wars. My first ever Star Wars item was PotF2 Chewbacca !
- Cantina
- Dagobah and Bespin
- Jabba's Palace
- Endor

Finally, here's the shelf on which I put some of the nicest books and Art of (Star Wars, Star Trek, Hobbit), as well as the MM Epic Collection sets IV-VI.

Now I just need to find some space for everything else that is stored ! :D

Reaction score
Great collections. The Galoob micro line really had something for everyone. The expanded universe Action Fleet vehicles and the Episode 1 playsets are my favorite pieces in the line.

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys !

Ideally, I would move out the Hasbro shelf from my first cabinet, and replace it with more AF stuff. I would then buy a few display cabinets for my Hasbro collection, but this will only be possible once I get some more space... always the same issue :D

Reaction score
Nice work Matt! I quite like the themes you have running, when I displayed my figures it was all very boring, good stuff! :)

I have a few pics to share, I decided to try an experiment that more or less worked! The scales of the ships may be a little off but meh, anyway I bring you this:

So we have the Playmates electronic deep space nine, attached is a Konami Enterprise-E, Tactics USS Bellerephon, and Tactics USS Equinox (but really, rego is so small it could be any Nova-class ship). I've tried attaching a few ships to the docking ring but thus far haven't come up with an effective solution that doesn't include glue. Oh and yes, all of those ships are fully connected, no glue used, no stands used.

Reaction score
Really cool display Darth_Windu_au ! From this pic I'd say both the Playmates and STAW Deep Space 9 are quite similarly scaled. What kind of electronics does the Playmates offer ?

What are you using to connect the ships ? It seems like some clear rubber bands (like the ones coming with the Hasbro action figures), is that it ?

Reaction score
I'd think so with the sizing, seems pretty consistent across the AW, playmates, and AMT versions. The electronics include phasers, photon torps, tractor beam, and a weird 'clunk' sound that is supposed to be a ship docking...

I did indeed use clear plastic bands. Initially I scavenged the ones from Hasbro packaging, then I ran out so bought a few hundred on ebay haha. Turns out it was about 300 for $4 or something, so I have lots of spares. :)

Reaction score
My collection, as well as the display area, is a work in progress. The display is pretty basic and plain at this point, but I plan on adding some interest to it in the future. Anyway, I wanted to show off my current progress.

I've collected all of these over the last 14 months. I've been fortunate in that the majority of the items I've purchased have averaged to below original retail prices.

Reaction score
Looks good mate! One suggestion though - keep that blind closed. Worst thing for these collections is UV light, and it looks like you have a heap of it coming in.

Reaction score
Looks good mate! One suggestion though - keep that blind closed. Worst thing for these collections is UV light, and it looks like you have a heap of it coming in.
Thanks man. I'm well aware of that danger though. I only opened the window so I could have ample light for the photo. That thing is usually closed tight. I'm gonna get some curtains to go in front of it as well :D

Reaction score
RB, it's a really great collection and cleanly displayed. Dust must be hard to fight though, so I guess that's the reason you're not putting the figures in the playsets.

I remember when you first contacted me and I sent you the checklist I put together at the time, you've been going a long and successful way ! Congrats !

Reaction score
I have yet to view all 56 pages but there are some very nice collections on here. This is my small collection, I display them in front of my Mineral cabinet for want of a better place :

Close ups :

I'm just starting to explore this very interesting forum. I've not had much contact with other collectors until now.. I'll post some pics of my Hasbro figures & ships at some stage :)