Collection pics

Reaction score
Anyone got some pictures of a fleet they've made of their Titaniums and/or Action Fleet??? Like a battle scene maybe? If so, post'em !!!!

Reaction score
here are a few pics of my titaniums so far...missing from these pics is the 2nd edition slave 1 which i haven't opened yet. Planning to get just a few more... the millenium falcon, X-wing, Y-wing, tie bomber, land speeder and snow speeder.

Reaction score
My humble collection!!

It's just the ones that are open, the rest are up for trade!!

I will probably open the other Gunships if I get confirmation on whether or not that deco is unique or if alot of the Gunships are painted that way??

Reaction score
Depmode said:
Pretty cool, did ya make the shelf?
My mom used to work in a craft store when I was a teen, and she brought this shelf home for me a few years ago. It used to hold little plasic letters and numbers for some crafty reason or another.

Well I never had a use for it before, but when I was home in January, I saw it sitting in the garage and the little lightbulb went off. *Ding!* "Titaniums!"

Took it home, ripped off some lame crossboards on the front, primed and painted it, and voila!

Reaction score
Here's a diorama I made over the weekend using a Titanium Snowspeeder, a model AT-AT leg, some super sculpey, and kite string. Hope you all like it.

"Just one more pass."

By the way, I love the Trade Federation diorama post.

Reaction score
That is an awsome diorama! I'll think of something like that when having the place to display my Action Fleet stuff...

Reaction score
thats looks great. anybody seen the rebel force minatures at-at i reckon its about the right scale

GGC

Reaction score
I just got into these and have 20 or so coming in this week, but here is my display thus far:

Newer Pic:

Reaction score
Cool Display!

**Update**

As I previously mentioned, my BIG display case is now under construction. The overall dimensions have ended up at 2m long, 900mm tall for the bottom section and 985mm tall for the top section (so overall 1885mm tall). It was going to be 2m tall overall but i had a slight mishap by not following my plans and cut 1 piece short, so i made some running adjustments! lol

I will post some pics when i start to put it all together

Reaction score
Yodasnews said:
I just got into these and have 20 or so coming in this week, but here is my display thus far:
What are the ships sitting on, I can't tell?

Reaction score
Looks like those plastic thingies they used to put in a pizza box to keep it from being crushed.

Reaction score
Very nice display Yodasnews! I like the black background.

The Clone Turbo Tank really stands out as it's the only one without a display stand. I imagine the AT-RT will too when you get one of those. Makes you wish Hasbro had just whipped up some simple brown terrain for them to sit on. Hmmm... is there a customization opportunity here?

Reaction score
SoylentGreedo said:

The Clone Turbo Tank really stands out as it's the only one without a display stand. I imagine the AT-RT will too when you get one of those. Makes you wish Hasbro had just whipped up some simple brown terrain for them to sit on. Hmmm... is there a customization opportunity here?

I made a stand for the AT-RT. Still thinking about what to do with the Turbo Tank. Somebody with hardcore diorama skills could do a great Kashyyyk display...maybe even put the Revell model Venator Destroyer in the background like in the movie.

Reaction score
Here's my collection of Titaniums in some boxes I built over the weekend. I've got it slotted so I can slide a piece of glass in the front eventually.

Reaction score
MisterKenobi said:
Looks like those plastic thingies they used to put in a pizza box to keep it from being crushed.

While on ebay today i saw stands very similair to these in
the Star Wars mixed lot section...
They're made by a figure collector, and the stands are called
STAND TALL DISPLAY SYSTEM.

GGC

Reaction score
Depmode said:
Yodasnews said:
What are the ships sitting on, I can't tell?
Its called a Stand Tall Display system. They were made for figures and cars and such and I got them for my Bust Ups Display and then tried them on with these and liked the look. I wrote a review on them as well if you wanted to read more you can read it Here.

GGC

Reaction score
SoylentGreedo said:

Thanks and I agree. Believe it or not when I cracked these all from the cases I did it one night and when I started to display them I went back to the package thinking I had forgot to pull it out. With the snow base for the AtAt I just assumed there would be one of it like you said with some dirt terrain buI was soon disappointed

Reaction score
I have seen those on ebay and always wonder how good they were. Nice review, if I decide to get some then I be sure to let them know that you sent me.

Reaction score
The aciton fleet and titaniums blend nicely together!!! Man... I almost wanna get some AF ships now!

Reaction score
well here are some pics of my little colleciton (it's not much at all!!! compared to everyone else who have put so much effort forth at least!)

And this is all that I have up as far as a collection goes!!!

I used to have a whole star wars room, but this is what moving will do
It's all packed away now.

Reaction score
where did you guys find the regualar colored at-rt? i never saw these at retail
btw, i need one.....its in my trade list link.

Reaction score
civicsi99 said:
where did you guys find the regualar colored at-rt? i never saw these at retail
btw, i need one.....its in my trade list link.
Walmart in April (midnight madness). They were a WM exclusive up until recently.