collection display or not

Reaction score
What do you do with your Action Fleet collection (or other items: SW action figures, etc)? Do you have it on shelves and show it to your friends or you keep it in a safe (maybe in the Bank of Bahamas for security reasons)?

Reaction score
Unfortunately, my AF stuff is put in a drawer right now. I get them out and circulate them around the other goodies in my collection. However, with all the larger Hasbro items, books, busts, props, etc, I just cannot display it all. AF ends up getting put away in most cases.

Reaction score
I display all my loose toys by movie, so all the Action Figures from "Empire Strikes Back" are with their Action Fleet counterparts. Problem is, each movie takes up about two 18"x36" shelves, plus one or two for EU crap, and that leaves me asking "what became of me?!" And then there's the closet....

[ 10-15-2002, 09:16 PM: Message edited by: short4astormtrooper ]

Reaction score
Unfortunately for me i don't have the place to put all my AF items (is not that I have so many- the collection is almost complete) but on the shelves I have my CD collection (1300 CD's) and books.

Anyway there are displayed a few of them as the AT-AT, TIE Fighter, Vader's TIE and the AT-ST. I'm a fan of the Imperial stuff (and like only loose AF toys).

Maybe in the future when moving in the other house I'll have the place to display them all. I hope so

Reaction score
I definitely display all of mine loose. I just have to touch the plastic and 'er "arrange" (play) with them from time to time. There are obvious sets and vehicles that go together:

- Death Star playset and all imperial ships
- Yavin playset and any X or Y wings
- Hoth playset, ditto and the Walkers
- Naboo Hangar with Naboo fighters and Royal Ship

I started with two 1'X 4' wall shelf. As more toys and movies came out, I've increased to 5 wall shelves. I used the room as my 'study' (yeah right) but my 1st kid is starting school this year so I'll probably have to relinquish the room soon. Don't know about displaying after that.