Collecting book help

Reaction score
Hi I don't collect vintage figures currently but would like to buy a book about vintage collecting, incase I decide to start up again . Can any fellow members recommend a good book?

Reaction score
Reaction score
Yes, the first-recommended book was a real disappointment.
I'd suggest that looking at the online archive on this very site is your best resource - together with asking questions of the forum community here, whose collective knowledge is second to none.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I own the first recommended book and found it disappointing no accserorie pics and the like. I'll try the mark belle on book thanks for replies

Reaction score
/\

Yeah, that little paperback isn't bad for content overall, even though it contains some errors in the info.

But as stated, the best book really is the Kellerman publication.

Reaction score
Thankyou but no matter good a book it is 200 is far to much I have a book coming the mark bello one . But thanks every one for all your help.

Reaction score
Not sure if it sways the decision, but Sansweet's "Ultimate Action Figure Collection" book from a couple of years ago is only £6.99 in The Works at the moment... sure, it doesn't have vehicles, or cardbacks etc, but good grief - for that price it makes some great eye candy :D

Reaction score
Not sure if it sways the decision, but Sansweet's "Ultimate Action Figure Collection" book from a couple of years ago is only £6.99 in The Works at the moment... sure, it doesn't have vehicles, or cardbacks etc, but good grief - for that price it makes some great eye candy :D
Thanks I already have the book but I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. But thanks