Codes and Coupons Thread

Reaction score
Or it's unique to your specific IP address so you can't print multiples.
Have you tried it using a sessionless browser (ex Chrome incognito) ? It prints a unique barcode when you start a new browser session because it writes a cookie when you print the coupon. There's nothing else on the coupon that's tied to anyone's email or any IP address checking.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think it is a one use thing. I think you have to have an active TRU membership. As soon as you scan your appreciation card it will know if you have used the coupon or not. I could be wrong. If so I'm buying the two sets seperately...if they arrive here by the 16th...:\

Reaction score
I think it is a one use thing. I think you have to have an active TRU membership. As soon as you scan your appreciation card it will know if you have used the coupon or not. I could be wrong. If so I'm buying the two sets seperately...if they arrive here by the 16th...:\

This is what worked for me:

- Open Chrome
- Open New Incognito window
- Paste link in Incognito window
- Print coupon (mine ended in 07)
- Close All open Chrome windows
- Open Chrome
- Open New Incognito window
- Paste link in Incognito window
- Print coupon (mine ended in 85)

Reaction score
Have you tried it using a sessionless browser (ex Chrome incognito) ? It prints a unique barcode when you start a new browser session because it writes a cookie when you print the coupon. There's nothing else on the coupon that's tied to anyone's email or any IP address checking.

No, because I already have one.
It would be dishonest of me to print more than that.

I was simply pointing out that sharing a specific link could ruin the coupon for the person who posted it.

Reaction score
Went to the Toys R Us coupon site. Pretty sure it is still August 16, 2012, yet is says this promotion is no longer available.:(
Yeah, I know the date is past now, but I logged on to use that coupon on the 15th and it said it was no longer available. Nice promotions system, TRU: you give us 'til the 16th but cancel the coupon the day before...ugh. :confused:

Reaction score
I got a 20% off one item coupon from TRU in my email yesterday. Good for 8/17 and 8/18.

Reaction score
I tried to use it today, hoping to find an Ewoks or Pilots set, but they didn't have any. I was going to buy Muppets Take Manhattan on Blu-ray, just to use the coupon, but they were out. I was going to get The Hunger Games, but even at 20% off, it was still $4 more than Target's price.

Reaction score
I felt like a total jackwagon when I went to TRU and picked up both Ewok sets, because when it came time to pay, my phone had auto-deleted my $5 off coupon. Oh well, bought them anyway :p

Reaction score
I received a 20% off coupon from TRU plus a coupon for a free Star Wars action figure when you buy 2 at full price (also at TRU).
Both are good today only.

Reaction score
I received a 20% off coupon from TRU plus a coupon for a free Star Wars action figure when you buy 2 at full price (also at TRU).
Both are good today only.
Received the coupon today as well. I thought it was a % based on how much you spent? 20% for $75 spent, $15% for $50-$75, and 10% for less than 50. I couldn't find any figs to use it on, so I got the 2012 Lego Advent Calendar.

Reaction score
Crap, I never get TRU emails. :(

I'm wanting to pick up a second Ewok set but another 40 is hard to swallow right now.

Reaction score
TRU emailed me a coupon for $5 off $25, valid 8/31 - 9/3.
Within the email there's a link to additional coupons, one being BOGOHO Star Wars action figures, playsets & accessories. Ewoks & Pilots, anyone??

Last edited:
Reaction score
TRU emailed me a coupon for $5 off $25, valid 8/31 - 9/3.
Within the email there's a link to additional coupons, one being BOGOHO Star Wars action figures, playsets & accessories. Ewoks & Pilots, anyone??
Ugh.....why, WHY don't I get these?!?!? I get coupons for diapers.....and formula.....I have never, NEVER bought those items from TRU!! Star Wars probably makes up 90% of my purchases from there! I have called the Rewards thing and they tell me I should get the other coupons, but never do!:mad:

Reaction score
The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantatio
Crap, I never get TRU emails. :(

I'm wanting to pick up a second Ewok set but another 40 is hard to swallow right now.
Ugh.....why, WHY don't I get these?!?!? I get coupons for diapers.....and formula.....I have never, NEVER bought those items from TRU!! Star Wars probably makes up 90% of my purchases from there! I have called the Rewards thing and they tell me I should get the other coupons, but never do!:mad:

Have either of you signed up at the rewards website? I never got the coupons until I created an account online. I missed out on a lot of coupons until I wised up.

https://rewardsrus.toysrus.com/index.cfm

Reaction score
This used to be me for about a year. Then one day I started to get all the toy coupons out of the blue. I didn't change anything, but they started to come in my inbox. Weird.

Reaction score
is this code only for in stock items or does it work on preorders as well? it's been ages since i bought something from EE.

Reaction score
Just got a TRU email with a coupon for $10 off $50 tomorrow only. There is also a coupon for BOGO 75% off Star Wars action figures and playsets. This is also only good tomorrow.

Reaction score
Just got a TRU email with a coupon for $10 off $50 tomorrow only. There is also a coupon for BOGO 75% off Star Wars action figures and playsets. This is also only good tomorrow.
I got the same email. Looks like I'll be heading to TRU during the lunch break.

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up as well as the coupon!!! Now if the speeder bikes would magically appear at one of my TRU stores tomorrow, I'll be a happy camper!!!

Reaction score
That kind of deal is usually unheard of at TRU. I wonder if a huge delivery of new figures is on the horizon...

Reaction score
The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantatio
^ One can only hope. My TRU could use a major restock. I used the coupon at my local TRU and struggled to find a single figure to combine with the Pod Racer pack. It was all CW and MH Yoda, Mace, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Battle Droids. If your TRU has the Ewok or Pilot sets then it's a good day to use it. A collector on another site spotted the new Speeder Bike at a California TRU. If only I could have been so fortunate.

Reaction score
Not stackable, though.

The $10 off $50 says for "regular-priced purchases". Still, the B1G1 75% off is stellar!

Reaction score
These were excellent coupons. Picked up the Pilots multipack last night and added the new AAT Tank for $8.25. Then used the $10 off coupon to pick up the new MP Thundercracker.

E...

Reaction score
I just sent them an email to see if they will adjust my pre order for wave 7. Hopefully they will allow me to get the free shipping.
YUP! got an email back from Customer Service. They have adjusted my order to reflect the free shipping. 16.00 more in my pocket!