Codes and Coupons Thread

Reaction score
Apparently, FSFAM11 will get you 25% off and free shipping on HTS.
I have not tried yet myself.
Just used it on the Clone Wars case assortment with Armored Savage and it worked!! After tax, price was $75.25 total, so each figure is about $6.25 each.

Reaction score
I thought of doing that but it's not worth it having all the extra figures to worry about unloading just to get the ONE I actually might want.

Reaction score
It's tempting to order the battle packs that I refuse to pay full price for, since they have 1-2 "new" figures, but I think I'll resist the dark side and wait for Christmas.

Reaction score
If you decide to take advantage of EE's black friday sale, use 2011CM5 for $5 off $50 or 2011CM10 for $10 off $90.

Reaction score
Already posted @ the TVC section, but there's a Target print-at-home store coupon good for a free $10 gift card w/ $50 purchase (expires on 12/3/11), in case anyone is interested. Just go to their website.

Reaction score
25% off a 2nd item over at EE

Entertainment Earth carries a huge variety of collectible Star Wars items, and for every one you order we'll give you a 2nd Star Wars item of equal or lesser value at 25% off! Just put select Star Wars items in your shopping cart and we'll automatically insert a coupon in your cart that gives you the lowest-priced Star Wars item for 25% off at checkout. Browse our entire catalog of Star Wars merchandise, order the ones you like, and save! Restrictions apply. See below for details.
* - Official Rules: Offer valid on new orders placed from the Entertainment Earth web site between July 25, 2012 and August 1, 2012. Order must include at least 2 Star Wars items. For every Star Wars item that is ordered, client will receive 1 Star Wars item for 25% off. If a client orders 4 Star Wars items, they will get the 2 lowest-price Star Wars items for 25% off. Hasbro Star Wars action figure cases and Gentle Giant items do not qualify for this offer. Backorders will be issued for this offer. Not applicable to previously purchased merchandise. This offer does not apply to EE Distribution orders. This offer cannot be used with any other offer. Offer may be modified or cancelled at any time. For a full list of qualifying Star Wars items,

Reaction score
I got one of those worthless "20% off any regular priced item" coupons from TRU in my email today.

Too bad there's never anything worth buying unless a decent exclusive is available.
I get these all the time now but I will never see one when the new pilot pack comes out in a few months.

Reaction score
I got one of those worthless "20% off any regular priced item" coupons from TRU in my email today.

Too bad there's never anything worth buying unless a decent exclusive is available.
I get these all the time now but I will never see one when the new pilot pack comes out in a few months.
I saw the Pilot Pak and the Ewoks a few days ago. So they are on the shelves now.

Reaction score
In case anyone is interested:
2% cash back on target.com via ebates.com
4% cash back on walmart.com via ebates.com
8% cash back on toysrus.com via ebates.com, 11/19 - 11/21

Also, Shoprunner is offering Free 6 month ShopRunner Membership (New members), basically giving you free 2-day shipping:
https://www.shoprunner.com/free-shipping/cozi-free/

Lots of items at toysrus.com qualify.

Last edited:
Reaction score
One more here:
Amazon: $5 off $25 Promotional Credit (Facebook Required)
Very simple Answer & Claim promotion through Amazon to get $5 off $25:
$5 off $25 for starting Black Friday shopping early

1) Answer the question
2) Connect with Facebook (Enables Social features on Amazon)
2) Claim your $5 of $25
3) Spend it on any "Retail" item, does not work for digital or items from 3rd parties fulfilled by Amazon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Two new ones: HTS use FRIENDS2012 for 20% off (and it works in conjunction with free shipping over $50)

TRU has a printable coupon HERE good for 20% off regularly priced merch in store.

Reaction score
Reminder, expires tomorrow (11/21) & Target.com:
$5 off $19+ Star Wars toy - promo code: TGVDWW5P

+ 2% cash back when going through ebates.com!

Reaction score
'church10'

Gives you and additional 10% off over at HTS. You get free shipping on orders over $25 and a free Iron Man Figure as well :p

Reaction score
Received a 20% off a regular price item from TRU through e-mail valid through 2/21.

Brian's Toys has a $15 Off a purchase of $75 code: 'SWEP7'. You can order a few Jocasta's and throw in some cheapo old figs :hmm:

Reaction score
^^ I guess TRU felt that I didn't need this coupon :wtf: I could really use one right now for a LEGO set I have my eye on.

Reaction score
Just received EE catalog and source code for fee shipping of orders $99 or more:1304141. Offer expired 11/26.