Codes and Coupons Thread

Reaction score
TRU Rewards members, check your inbox for a coupon worth 20% off any regularly-priced item valid 4/15-4/16.

Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in the codes for Station Cash that come with the Clone Wars figures now? I'd hate to throw mine away if someone could use it.

EDIT: Code is gone. I will post if I get more.

Reaction score
Rewards R Us members, check your email for a coupon worth 20% off any one regular priced item. Coupon valid June 8 only.

Reaction score
^^ I got a similar coupon, except the purchase threshold is $75 and I must use my TRU Mastercard. If the Republic Shuttle arrives before the expiration date I might consider it, but I would rather cash in some Geoffrey dollars and get the shuttle for free.

Reaction score
admiral_mamasy said:
Are there any more HTS or TRU.com coupons?

Thanks guys
Hopefuly for HTS soon if not already...I think they usually hand out %-off coupons at SDCC.

Reaction score
TRU Rewards members, check your inbox for a coupon worth 20% off any regularly-priced item valid 7/22-7/23.

Reaction score
PizzatheHut said:
TRU Rewards members, check your inbox for a coupon worth 20% off any regularly-priced item valid 7/22-7/23.
I never get these. God knows I spend enough there. I have 9 $10 off rewards cards ready for overpriced exclusives.

Reaction score
Yeah, must be nice to get flooded with coupons each week.

I have been a long-time member of their rewards program and spend plenty of $ there and never get any of these coupons. I even made extra sure I'm opted into all promotional emails and mailings.

Darn you Geoffrey!

Reaction score
QuePaso said:
Yeah, must be nice to get flooded with coupons each week.

I have been a long-time member of their rewards program and spend plenty of $ there and never get any of these coupons. I even made extra sure I'm opted into all promotional emails and mailings.

Darn you Geoffrey!
same here...or what coupon i do get, it's for $10 off $100 purchase and there's NOTHING to get before expires or it's for baby products and thus totally useless for me so i give them to our nieces for thier little rugrats, if the ads dont get thrown away first.

Reaction score
TRU Rewards members - check your email for a 20% off coupon for a regular-priced item. Valid 7/29-7/30.

Reaction score
Also, if you follow TRU on Facebook, they have a similar 20% off one regularly priced item available as a printable coupon.

Reaction score
JonDough said:
Also, if you follow TRU on Facebook, they have a similar 20% off one regularly priced item available as a printable coupon.
Can't believe I missed this when you posted it!

Go on your facebook search for "toys r us" and like the page to get the 20% off coupon.

You can print up to three coupons (which each have unique bar codes). If trying to print more than 1, you have to click on the first link (the one on the FB page) to print the next coupon, otherwise it will just re-print the same barcode you already generated.

Reaction score
Anyone not gonna use theirs, send me a PM? Didn't get this one...again.

Reaction score
Credit to JonDough for the find:

Go to your facebook account, type in "toys r us" in the search bar, & "Like" the page (if you haven't already) to get yourself a single-use "20% off one regular-priced item" coupon! Valid both in-store and online, expires 9/4/11!

Please note that it appears this coupon will only have a different barcode generated for each unique WEB BROWSER you use. Signing in to an alternate account on the same computer will generate the same barcode if you only have 1 web browser on your computer. If you find a way to print more than one unique barcode per web browser, please post!

Reaction score
skytreader said:
Credit to JonDough for the find:

Go to your facebook account, type in "toys r us" in the search bar, & "Like" the page (if you haven't already) to get yourself a single-use "20% off one regular-priced item" coupon! Valid both in-store and online, expires 9/4/11!

Please note that it appears this coupon will only have a different barcode generated for each unique WEB BROWSER you use. Signing in to an alternate account on the same computer will generate the same barcode if you only have 1 web browser on your computer. If you find a way to print more than one unique barcode per web browser, please post!
Echoing again for my fellow CW Collectors:

Okay, I did this four times with the SAME computer and SAME Web Browser. I just logged into different accounts each time. Each time I got a different barcode number and all four cleared.

So please stop saying you need a different computer or web browser, because you DON'T.

Reaction score
PizzatheHut said:
I'm thinking I should join Facbook just so I'm privy to more discounts.
You don't need to do anything fancy, just sign up and confirm your email and viola. Even use a fake name if you want.

Reaction score
TRU is on another coupon roll. Yesterday's one-day only coupon was $5 off $25. Today's coupon is 20% off one regular-priced item, valid 9/22 - 9/25.

Reaction score
Thanks for bumping this Pizza! I forgot about this thread and when the forum changed over I lost it in my favs. I couldn't remember what forum it was in.

Reaction score
I received a coupon for $5 off $25 of regular-priced toys at TRU, valid today and tomorrow only.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If anyone has a $10 off $50 coupon, could you please PM me the link to it (or PM me and will give you my email). Have $10 off $75 but am having trouble reaching that limit...THANKS! :)

Reaction score
I received another TRU coupon for 20% off a regular priced item, valid 10/7 - 10/11. I've been putting off buying the Attack Shuttle. Maybe today's the day...