Cobra Kai

Reaction score
Just finished watching season 2 today. I really liked it -without any spoilers there were some good character reunions and scenes. That season finale...man. Looking forward to season 3

Reaction score
I'm 4 episodes into season 2, and MAN do I love this show. I'm continually surprised by how good it is.

Reaction score
Very excited to hear that Daniel will be returning to Okinawa in Season 3. Definitely gonna be some good story lines brewing there....

Reaction score
Very excited to hear that Daniel will be returning to Okinawa in Season 3. Definitely gonna be some good story lines brewing there....
Can you say Chozen?! Looks like you could have Johnny settling things with Ali, while Daniel does the same with his former rival. I was wondering if they'd find a way to bring him back, and maybe this is the way.

That said, I hope they don't go the contrived, cliched route of having Chozen side with Kreese against Daniel and Johnny. Yes, Daniel and Johnny need to be on the same side now, and Mike Barned joining Kreese makes sense. But if Chozen does return, I would love to see it be as an older, wiser man who now respects Daniel because of that defeat, and helps him and Johnny take on Cobra Kai, again out of respect for what Karate is supposed to be.

With Daniel a married man, and Ali possibly returning, I'm not sure if it would be a wise idea to bring Kumiko back (I'm in the camp that thinks she and Daniel should have eventually married anyway before the events of Cobra Kai) to mess with Daniel's head. Let's not make this any more of a soap opera than parts of it already are.

Reaction score
We finally got around to finishing Season 2. I can't tell you how much I love this show! Johnny has turned into such a fantastic character; he's really transcended the original movies. A couple episodes this season were huge emotional roller coasters. I was literally shaking at the end of episode 10. I can't wait for next season!

Reaction score
I suspect I am in the minority here, but I think they spent too much time with Daniel. I enjoyed the Johnny story much more.

I felt the show split it 50/50 and I was hoping for like 80/20.
I'm not sure what they will do with the kids next season or if they will move away from it

Reaction score
Ok definitely enough time has passed to post this, if you haven't watched Season 2 yet you are missing out.

So Season 1 best scene to me was the Charger test drive with Johnny and Daniel.

After watching several times, my best scene for Season 2 is Johnny discovers the internet. Johnny's character is just so good. Heck the whole show is outstanding.

Post up your best scene of Season 2.

Reaction score
My wife finally agreed to watch when there was nothing on TV and I put it on. She likes it a lot. She is still on s1.

Reaction score
spoiler ahead

Spoiler:  
i dont see how robby doesnt go to juvie/prison for manslaughter or even attempted murder. i am assuming he has at least a petty crimes record since he was a scumbag before meeting daniel. i dont see how they could do anything less than him doing time considering he kicked that dude off of a second story staircase and put them into a hospital and possible paralyzed him. additionally, although a second level character, tory used that spike band, which has to be assault with deadly weapon. had miguel not been critically injured, i could see the whole thing being swept under the rug, but not with that happening

Reaction score
Season 3 is getting very close to filming!!!

Lots of loose ends to tie up from S2 - can. not. wait!!!

Reaction score
And Elisabeth Shue just HAS to return. She was fantastic in "The Boys". All will be right in the Cobra Kai universe once they get her back.

Reaction score
Now that YouTube is showing this for "free", I watched the first five episodes last night. Yeah ... I'm hooked.

Reaction score
Just started watching this on Sunday night. The wife & I will finish the first season tonight. I believe the 2nd season will be on regular Youtube on the 11th. So we will tune in then for the 2nd season. It's a good show. Love the humor & nostalgia in it.

Reaction score
This series finally gets a release outside of YouTube Premium, and it is on DVD. WTF. DVD????

4k UHD or go home.

Reaction score
And Elisabeth Shue just HAS to return. She was fantastic in "The Boys". All will be right in the Cobra Kai universe once they get her back.
I love the way they are featuring the retro characters, and this will complete it. Seeing everything from different points of view is awesome. Makes you think if Johnny was such a bad guy after all, or was he corrupted? I cant wait for season 3.