Cobb Vanth - #TM??

Reaction score
The dream of making a 6" scale version of Mickey's wedding scene from Season 10 of Curb Your Enthusiasm moves one step closer.

Reaction score
I'll pick this up. Hopefully he makes an appearance again on the show.

Reaction score
I'll pick this up. Hopefully he makes an appearance again on the show.
Definatly get him, although I think his appearances was a one-shot only.
Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind a return in upcoming season(s) and I am sure, the Scooby-Gang will return to Tatooine at some point ( and if it is only to show Penny's grief about Mando splitting with Grogu 😎), but without Fetts armor, I think he is pointless.

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind a return in upcoming season(s) and I am sure, the Scooby-Gang will return to Tatooine at some point ( and if it is only to show Penny's grief about Mando splitting with Grogu 😎), but without Fetts armor, I think he is pointless.
If he shows up again, I think they could give him a purpose. He was definitely just the way to reintroduce Fett's armor initially and that's ok. They've found useful ways to bring back some fun characters in season 2, so I think it's reasonable someone will have a need for a sheriff. Maybe Mayfield needs a place to hideout or something.

Reaction score
Floating through the Alderaan debris field
I can agree with that last statement, but hopefully "Book of Fett" will use him and help flush out the character a little more.

Reaction score
I still think it would be cool if they could work in Jodo Kast somehow, then we could get another awesome repaint of that new Fett!
They could possibly approach it like Fett goes after him upon learning that Jodo assumed his identity soon after his fall into the Sarlacc, and has been pretending to be Fett all this time. Kind of a similar story as it as in EU but could be changed to match the new timeline.

I thought it was cool to have Cobb appear but did feel a bit used the wrong way as in a vehicle to introduce the armor and possibly be done, I hope that's not the case and he will show up again. Maybe because I really like Olyphant and would like to see him return.

Regardless of all that I'm sure the figure will look great and that's the beauty of this Franchise, a character doesn't have to live or even be a focal point in order for a figure of them to get made. At least not in the old days, now might be different but they're not going to miss a chance at releasing a figure that's heavily influenced buy Fett popularity are they?

Reaction score
My hope was always that he helps Din again and is gifted his original brown armor or something. He’s a good character but yeah, I’d prefer him in some sort of armor if he’s gonna stick around.

Reaction score
It's probably a pipe dream, but I hope the armor is removable. Considering we're getting Nomad Boba Fett, and the way Hasbro kinda mix and matched the Captain America/U.S. Agent accessories, I don't think it's impossible to picture the armor from Cobb Vanth pairing with Nomad Fett.

Reaction score
i love Cobb Vanth.

i really hope that the figure is able to convey that appearance of Cobb being this lanky string bean who literally happened on the fett armor

I hope so but I’m not holding my breathe they get it right like that. We’ll see…

Reaction score
It's probably a pipe dream, but I hope the armor is removable. Considering we're getting Nomad Boba Fett, and the way Hasbro kind of mix and matched the Captain America/U.S. Agent accessories, I don't think it's impossible to picture the armor from Cobb Vanth pairing with Nomad Fett.
Now that's something I haven't seen in a long time, I think removable armor Jango was the last? It would certainly be a cool inerchnagble feature But I don't suspect it would look right considering Boba Fatt is a tad thicker than Cobb. In order to do the two figures justice I feel they would need specific fitting armor as they still haven't reached the ability to do universal removable armor the right way. And especially on Nomad Fett where his wrappings would make him even thicker I don't interchangeable armor fitting them both very well.

Now they most certainly could pack in "non useable" armor as set dressing to place on the mantle next to him, but to do it well we're going to need three distinct looking figures for the two characters. IMO Having said that, I welcome the bringing back or removable armor if it can work well as I would like to use it as custom fodder.

Reaction score
While I do agree, I also accept the fact that it’s a great way to convey that it’s someone else’s armor he has.
I think the primitive, homespun appearance of his clothing under the armor got that point across well enough.

Reaction score
I think if they make the armor removable it will either look too bulky, or the figure underneath will be too skinny.
Exactly I want a great Cobb Vanth and Rearmored dirty Fett not a passable gimmick between both since you would still need to buy two Cobbs to trade one of the armor sets.